Enclomiphene "Super Clomid" Question.

swirvin1

Awards
If you have heard of Enclomiphene known as "super clomid" you understand that it's supposed to possess all the positive qualities of clomiphene aka regular clomid. The difference between the two is-super clomid will not have the negative qualities associated with it and studies have shown that 12.5 mg a day can almost double your testosterone levels without causing shutdown.

If this is the case, why wouldn't more people use "super clomid" as a safer test base in a mild PH run such as Epistane?

If a mild compound like Epistane which has very little sides or shut down if at all is stacked upon something such as super clomid, with super clomid carried into a full PCT, wouldn't that be a rock solid cycle?

Thoughts

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A serm isn't going to keep testosterone production up while you are using something suppressive like epistane, doesn't work like that.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Regular Clomid doesn't shut you down, quite the opposite. Doubles Test? I want to go from 200 to 1300 like old Clomid does. I assume it's not regularly used because it isn't readily available. Last I heard it was still being developed (and some say it's just a money grab because regular Clomid is out of Patent - Doctors *can* prescribe regular Clomid "Off Label" if they want).

https://www.drugs.com/history/androxal.html