Using Activate while on cycle

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I have 4 bottles of activate, 4 bottles of S1+, Superdrol and Max LMG, and after doing some reading on SHBG and how activate affects it, I have (semi) concluded running it during a cycle. I was thinking of something like this:

week1: SD, S1+, Activate
week2: SD, S1+, Activate
week3: LMG, S1+, Activate
week4: LMG, S1+, Activate
week5: LMG, S1+, Activate
week6: LMG, S1+, Activate

PCT: clomid, nolva, RYR, ProLiver, Kidney Factors (everything except clomid/nolva will be run during)

ugghh.. this is all I have time for at the moment... gotta go

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont take RYR for PCT.

use Co-Q10 any time you are on RYR.

why use activaTe when your natty test will be at its lowest?

watch out for hairloss on Max LMG (i assume not ergomax)

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
if 4ad converts to test, then wouldn't activate increase the amount of that exegenous test that is unbound?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
if 4ad converts to test, then wouldn't activate increase the amount of that exegenous test that is unbound?
In theory and probably in reality. The pertinent question is whether it would free up enough to make a difference, and there's nothing included in your cycle to stop it from aromatizing right away into estrogen. As for his other advice, I have no idea why he advised against running RYR post cycle, espcially after a cycle involving Superdrol which is already known for hitting lipid profiles fairly hard. Many people have used it for just that purpose during PCT with great results. Running a statin while on cycle, when there's already stress on your liver, isn't the best idea. The CoQ10 will help with that, but it's still not the best idea. You're going to want your lipids in check PCT and RYR will help a lot with that during PCT. The CoQ10 in addition to the RYR is a good idea though. A strong antioxidant while on cycle would be a good idea too.

As far as hairloss I haven't read it being a risk with either ErgoMax LMG or Max LMG.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
would adding Ultra Hot help w/aromatization? How about a low-dose of 4-OHT?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would use a middle doseage of both the Ultra Hot and Formestane. Say three caps per day of Ultra Hot and 300mgs per week of Formestane. The Ultra Hot is a good anti-aromatase and SARM for the hypothalamus. The Formestane is a anti-aromatase and also it decreases Progesterone receptors. This lowers the possibility of any progesterone related side effects from the Max LMG ( I had some).

Also all sex hormones bind to differing degree to SHBG so the idea that using ActivaTe while endogenous test is low is incorrect. ActivaTe will bind up a large portion of SHBG leaving a larger portion of androgen or progestin free (even if the androgen was Winny, DBOL, etc. for ex. SD)

Mr.50

I have 4 bottles of activate, 4 bottles of S1+, Superdrol and Max LMG, and after doing some reading on SHBG and how activate affects it, I have (semi) concluded running it during a cycle. I was thinking of something like this:

week1: SD, S1+, Activate
week2: SD, S1+, Activate
week3: LMG, S1+, Activate
week4: LMG, S1+, Activate
week5: LMG, S1+, Activate
week6: LMG, S1+, Activate

PCT: clomid, nolva, RYR, ProLiver, Kidney Factors (everything except clomid/nolva will be run during)

ugghh.. this is all I have time for at the moment... gotta go

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I would use a middle doseage of both the Ultra Hot and Formestane. Say three caps per day of Ultra Hot and 300mgs per week of Formestane. The Ultra Hot is a good anti-aromatase and SARM for the hypothalamus. The Formestane is a anti-aromatase and also it decreases Progesterone receptors. This lowers the possibility of any progesterone related side effects from the Max LMG ( I had some).

Also all sex hormones bind to differing degree to SHBG so the idea that using ActivaTe while endogenous test is low is incorrect. ActivaTe will bind up a large portion of SHBG leaving a larger portion of androgen or progestin free (even if the androgen was Winny, DBOL, etc. for ex. SD)

Mr.50
The reason why I asked about Hydroxytest is because I already have some, although it is only from a poor source (VPX's Syngex II) and it is similar to Formestane.
I guess I just have to pick some formestane powder up from bulk nutrition and run that instead. Here is the revised version of my plan:

Week 1-2: 10mg superdrol, 12 squirts of S1+, 20 caps of ActivaTe, 3 caps Ultra Hot, 300mg Formestane
Week 3-6: S1+, 75mg LMG, activate, ultra hot, formestane

[*]PCT:
Ultra Hot (continued)
Clomid 100mg->50->25
Liver & Kidney supps (ran during as well)
CoQ10
[*]2 weeks into PCT:
ActivaTe (resume use)
"
"
"

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I thought you ment Formestane "sterile oral" solution like in ALRI's IMPACT. They still offer that you know?

The reason why I asked about Hydroxytest is because I already have some, although it is only from a poor source (VPX's Syngex II) and it is similar to Formestane.
I guess I just have to pick some formestane powder up from bulk nutrition and run that instead. Here is the revised version of my plan:

Week 1-2: 10mg superdrol, 12 squirts of S1+, 20 caps of ActivaTe, 3 caps Ultra Hot, 300mg Formestane
[*]PCT:
Ultra Hot (continued)
Clomid 100mg->50->25
CoQ10
[*]2 weeks into PCT:
ActivaTe (resume use)
"
"
"

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established

Mr.50
I agree, I'm just not sure how significant the effect would be with 4-AD. We're dealing a prohormone that's supposed to be converted to test, but is also argued to have anabolic activity in and of itself. Plus who knows the binding affinity of all other sex hormones for SHBG as compared to ActivaTe. Significant differences there could make it really effective or not worth running at all, unless they all fall into a general range where it could be predicted.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good point CDB but I also think that the binding of ActivaTe is concentration dependent that is why results are dose dependent. I am sure Sledge is better suited to answer this question then I am.

Mr.50

I agree, I'm just not sure how significant the effect would be with 4-AD. We're dealing a prohormone that's supposed to be converted to test, but is also argued to have anabolic activity in and of itself. Plus who knows the binding affinity of all other sex hormones for SHBG as compared to ActivaTe. Significant differences there could make it really effective or not worth running at all, unless they all fall into a general range where it could be predicted.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established

[*]PCT:
Ultra Hot (continued)
Clomid 100mg->50->25
CoQ10
[*]2 weeks into PCT:
ActivaTe (resume use)
"
"
"
6 weeks of 1T/4AD is a bit too long. After 4 weeks the gains basically stops.
Why dont you stack SD and LMG?

About activate, ultra hot and formestane on cycle, if you use pretty low doses of the hormones, you wont need any of them. If the goal is to raise natural test with an endogenous test replacement it may work (i thought about that too), but with so many PHs/PS in your cycle is very difficult to foresee the interactions and the outcome. For istance, 1-Test is pretty suppressive and that would reduce the effectiveness of the activate/ultra hot (rebound) combo, after the first 2 weeks. Less in the case of SD, but still. I will use this with a m4ohn or var only cycle as a test replacement. I would simplify things and use less hormones trying to maximize the synergies.

About RYR and cholesterol supps, IMO the best way to use them is to start one week before the cycle and continue 2-3 weeks after stopping the "lipids messing" androgen (only SD in your case).

Qwerty

Board Supporter
Awards
About RYR and cholesterol supps, IMO the best way to use them is to start one week before the cycle and continue 2-3 weeks after stopping the "lipids messing" androgen (only SD in your case).
I was wondering why people weren't running RYR and CoQ10 during their cycle. It seems like a lot of people are incorporating it into PCT, but why not run it through the entire cycle?

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
I was wondering why people weren't running RYR and CoQ10 during their cycle. It seems like a lot of people are incorporating it into PCT, but why not run it through the entire cycle?
Exactly my thoughts, and what I'm going to do. I think it would really lessen the "hit" that your lipids take from SD. Throwing in some Policosonal and other things as well :D

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
People have. The results are hit and miss. I'd say the best thing to do is use the stuff where you know it will make a difference. Also, use it where the mild strain it causes on your liver isn't compounded over something else, even if that something else is also mild. One of the problems to avoid with these substances is adverse interactions between them. Some substances have a positive synergy where the combination works better than the mere sum would be expected. Some have a negative synergy, where their interactions causes their undesirable effects to multiply beyond what you'd expect from merely their summed individual effect. So if you can avoid compounding things that have similar negative effects, you should. Both RYR and oral steroids have a bad effect on your liver, some worse than others. No need to risk it.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Both RYR and oral steroids have a bad effect on your liver, some worse than others. No need to risk it.
have you got studies on RYR's hepatoxicity?

As far as hairloss I haven't read it being a risk with either ErgoMax LMG or Max LMG
i experienced some in just 8 days of use. very disconcerting. i'll be sticking with the clean stuff from now on.

taking RYR for lipids, to me, is analogous to milk thistle on the liver. why would you take either one AFTER the substance that causes the detriment has LEFT your body??

i dont think 6 weeks of 1-T/4-ad is too long at all - most would agree that it's the perfect duration. the strength gains i got weeks 5-6 were unbelievable. (but only caught about 2lbs those weeks)

still curious to see sledge's response to ACT's ability to free other androgens besides endogenous test....

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
have you got studies on RYR's hepatoxicity?

i experienced some in just 8 days of use. very disconcerting. i'll be sticking with the clean stuff from now on.

taking RYR for lipids, to me, is analogous to milk thistle on the liver. why would you take either one AFTER the substance that causes the detriment has LEFT your body??

i dont think 6 weeks of 1-T/4-ad is too long at all - most would agree that it's the perfect duration. the strength gains i got weeks 5-6 were unbelievable. (but only caught about 2lbs those weeks)
What did u experience???

I think there are no studies about RYR hepatoxicity. Since its atcive is similar to statins and those are proved to be hepatoxic, ppl just assume RYR is. If that's the case it would be much milder anyway, being a natural extract. I do take RYR with SD cycles and I advocate that. SD impact on liver enzymes is not strong and definitely not comparable to the worsening of the lipids profile.

About 1t/4ad, I think its subjective, but most feedback months ago indicated gains to peak on week 3 and to end/almost end on week 4. I didnt take into account strenght gains. Those werent my goal either, but more generally speaking I believe that strenght gains from a bulk steroid comes after the mass gains, so, if you can stand the sides a 6 weeker of 1t/4ad is not a stupid thing, by itself.