What to stack with 1-Andro? Ephiandro or 4-Andro? for the results I want.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
So this is originally the cycle I had planned, my good friend who's been using PH for a while recommended it to me. This will be my 2ND CYCLE EVER, please understand that and feel free to throw any recommendations in as well. I was told in my last forum that I should toss the 4-andro and stick with 1-Andro and Ephiandro. Because originally I wanted to lose some fat and gain muscle at the same time, I want a tightness look in my stomach and arms and I want veins to pop out extremely visible everywhere lol. But I'm worried that my muscular gain wont be at the level I hope it to be, obviously I'm going to gain muscle, no doubt. I work out 6 days a week with one muscle group a day and that works for me very well. but I will be starting the PHARM workout by Layne Norton which I've heard tremendous amounts of good results especially when doing this on cycle. I Really like the huge but still shredded look, and by that I mean like how Thor looks hahaha, no homo. I have good size now, I'm 6'1 and I'm at like 11% body fat. I'm not looking to SERIOUSLY shred or anything like that, again, I don't have flab, or excessive face fat, I'm looking to cut up and chisel my face, yes, but I want more muscular gains and vascularity more than anything. "A girl cant see you with your shirt off unless you're at the beach, or you're ****ing her, and by that time, you've already won" so yeah. Just wondering if I should go ahead and do the cycle I was recommended. 1-Andro and 4-Andro, or still delete 4-Andro and run the Epiandro at 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

"The Compounds
4-Andro
330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330/

1-Andro

The ON Cycle Supports:
Joint XT
(Dosage according to bottle) maybe 1 or 2 pills more ED
Water
1.5-2 Gllons per day

Emergency Compounds/Aromatase Inhibitors
Aromasin/Exemestane
6.25mg ED (just in case)

POST CYCLE THERAPY:
Pharma Grade Clomid
50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5
AlphaMax XT
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Reduce XT
4/3/3/3
Ar1macare Pro
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

Is this a good cycle? I told the guy I was looking to shred and put on some mass at the same time. Im 6'1, 204 lbs with about 12-15% body fat, looking to get vascular as **** (more than what I already am) create an intense pump and get a cut face.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
The 1-andro will give you a lot more of a vascular look along with strength gains. 4-andro will help you build more muscle. Epi will give you a tight hard look. You should use Ar1macare through your cycle also for the added support.

Water looks good, pct looks good as well. No need to use the AI everyday especially if you use Ar1macare during your cycle.

Good cycle. I say do it.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
The 1

Okay, thanks for the feedback man I truly appreciate it!! Also, I can't help but admit that I loved the aggression and almost "Cocaine like" feel I experienced while on my first cycle with Epistane and Trenavar, it seriously is almost addicting haha. Can I expect to feel that same feeling again with the Ephiandro and 1-andro cycle? or not so much.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this is originally the cycle I had planned, my good friend who's been using PH for a while recommended it to me. This will be my 2ND CYCLE EVER, please understand that and feel free to throw any recommendations in as well. I was told in my last forum that I should toss the 4-andro and stick with 1-Andro and Ephiandro. Because originally I wanted to lose some fat and gain muscle at the same time, I want a tightness look in my stomach and arms and I want veins to pop out extremely visible everywhere lol. But I'm worried that my muscular gain wont be at the level I hope it to be, obviously I'm going to gain muscle, no doubt. I work out 6 days a week with one muscle group a day and that works for me very well. but I will be starting the PHARM workout by Layne Norton which I've heard tremendous amounts of good results especially when doing this on cycle. I Really like the huge but still shredded look, and by that I mean like how Thor looks hahaha, no homo. I have good size now, I'm 6'1 and I'm at like 11% body fat. I'm not looking to SERIOUSLY shred or anything like that, again, I don't have flab, or excessive face fat, I'm looking to cut up and chisel my face, yes, but I want more muscular gains and vascularity more than anything. "A girl cant see you with your shirt off unless you're at the beach, or you're ****ing her, and by that time, you've already won" so yeah. Just wondering if I should go ahead and do the cycle I was recommended. 1-Andro and 4-Andro, or still delete 4-Andro and run the Epiandro at 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

"The Compounds
4-Andro

1-Andro

The ON Cycle Supports:
Joint XT
(Dosage according to bottle) maybe 1 or 2 pills more ED
Water
1.5-2 Gllons per day

Emergency Compounds/Aromatase Inhibitors
Aromasin/Exemestane
6.25mg ED (just in case)

POST CYCLE THERAPY:
Pharma Grade Clomid
50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5
AlphaMax XT
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Reduce XT
4/3/3/3
Ar1macare Pro
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

Is this a good cycle? I told the guy I was looking to shred and put on some mass at the same time. Im 6'1, 204 lbs with about 12-15% body fat, looking to get vascular as **** (more than what I already am) create an intense pump and get a cut face.
4 andro can cause a bit of water retention but it isn't fat gain. It is completely realistic to cut on it with a diet geared toward that goal. However, if you haven't purchased your compounds yet, then yes, high dose Epiandro would lead to increased definition and vascularity.

The layout looks good but you have ACP listed for pct and not on cycle? It's not an absolute necessity to have a cycle support but if you're going to use one then use it on cycle at the very least. I would suggest half dose all the way through the cycle and pct.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
4 andro can cause a bit of water retention but it isn't fat gain. It is completely realistic to cut on it with a diet geared toward that goal. However, if you haven't purchased your compounds yet, then yes, high dose Epiandro would lead to increased definition and vascularity.

The layout looks good but you have ACP listed for pct and not on cycle? It's not an absolute necessity to have a cycle support but if you're going to use one then use it on cycle at the very least. I would suggest half dose all the way through the cycle and pct.

Yeah man that was the issue is with 4 bottles of Ar1macare pro even with the sale nutriverse is having right now brings my total to 500$ which is pricey as ****. But you're suggesting that I run it like

AR1MACARE PRO ON CYCLE
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

AND

AR1MACARE PCT
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

???????

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
high dose Epiandro would lead to increased definition and vascularity.

I would suggest half dose all the way through the cycle and pct.
I was going to say this but you beat me to it. Damn you.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run it on cycle before PCT, though through PCT is best. If you can't afford to half dose it through the end of PCT, do it for as long as possible. The andros aren't as harsh as methylated PH but a cycle support is still one of the better additions when using PH.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man that was the issue is with 4 bottles of Ar1macare pro even with the sale nutriverse is having right now brings my total to 500$ which is pricey as ****. But you're suggesting that I run it like

AR1MACARE PRO ON CYCLE
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

AND

AR1MACARE PCT
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

???????
Yeah. it would only be 2 bottles at the dose he's recommending. I'd listen to him.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Yeah. it would only be 2 bottles at the dose he's recommending. I'd listen to him.

and like I commented earlier, I can't help but admit that I loved the aggression and almost "Cocaine like" feel I experienced while on my first cycle with Epistane and Trenavar, it seriously is almost addicting haha. Can I expect to feel that same feeling again with the Ephiandro and 1-andro cycle? or not so much. That feeling is golden.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
and like I commented earlier, I can't help but admit that I loved the aggression and almost "Cocaine like" feel I experienced while on my first cycle with Epistane and Trenavar, it seriously is almost addicting haha. Can I expect to feel that same feeling again with the Ephiandro and 1-andro cycle? or not so much. That feeling is golden.
I haven't ran Trenavar or Epistane so I'm not sure. Epi and 4-andro will give you the alpha feeling and aggression though.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will likely feel pretty darn good with a dose of 1000 mg Epiandro but it probably won't be as pronounced as the Epi/Tren combo.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All I caught from that was no homo...
[video=youtube_share;F0yFyW7Ysps]http://youtu.be/F0yFyW7Ysps[/video]

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
You will likely feel pretty darn good with a dose of 1000 mg Epiandro but it probably won't be as pronounced as the Epi/Tren combo.
Another off topic sort of question is, should I be worried about ordering pharma grade clomid from a source like all day chemist . com?? I ordered Ph's before from the UK, they passed customs no problem, not secretly hidden. I live in the US, don't want to run into any "trouble" ordering Clomid from a website if you know what I mean. I'm thinking I'll have no issues since its shipped from inside the US but I'm just wondering if I should ask around in the gym to find a personal delivery? Or just go ahead and order from all day chemist for the clomid

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This isn't a source board.