1st cycle please review.. advice or alterations?

jayhay87

Awards
Hey everyone this is my first cycle. Ive been working out for 8 years. Ill be 29 in Novemeber. 5"11 185lbs. just posting my plan and any advice or alterations would be greatly appreciated.

12 weeks of test E 250mg Monday & Thursday
.5mg arimidex everyday week 1
.5mg arimidex every other day for week 2-12
week 13 start a test booster (daa)
week 14 & 15 40mg nolva everyday
week 16 & 17 20mg nolva everday
week 18 & 19 10mg nolva everyday
week 21-23 3mg exemestane
week 24 2mg exemestane
week 25 & 26 1mg exemestane

again any advice is appreciated
thank you!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks good, but why .5mg ed on the first week? I would also wait to run the test booster with the rest of your pct, also, you don't need to taper the exemestane as it's a suicidal ai. If it was my pct, I would go nolva 40/40/20/20 exemestane 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 eod

jayhay87

Awards
I was just doing some research and was told for the levels it gives it a boost. Thought it might help. If you dont recommend that I will probably stick to every other day for the 12 weeks. So after the pin take two weeks off then start a test booster and nolva for 4 weeks (40mg for two weeks 20mg for two weeks) then two weeks off. Then start 12.5mg exemestane every 3 days for two weeks? Sorry im sort of new to the short forms. Just want to clarify thats what it means

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
40mg nolva weeks 15-16 20mg nolva weeks 17-18 12.5mg exemestane e3d weeks 17-20

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can always add in clomid 50/50/25/25 as well

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh **** i messed up in my first post, i meant 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 eod for the exemestane

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just doing some research and was told for the levels it gives it a boost. Thought it might help. If you dont recommend that I will probably stick to every other day for the 12 weeks. So after the pin take two weeks off then start a test booster and nolva for 4 weeks (40mg for two weeks 20mg for two weeks) then two weeks off. Then start 12.5mg exemestane every 3 days for two weeks? Sorry im sort of new to the short forms. Just want to clarify thats what it means
The X/Y/Z/A means X dose week one, Y dose week two, etc.

Eod means every other day so 12.5mg exemestane every other day

jayhay87

Awards
Alright thanks guys. Helps alot. Took 6 weeks off my original plan lol. Little more exemestane then I thought. Thanks again!! will be starting soon

jayhay87

Awards
40mg nolva weeks 15-16 20mg nolva weeks 17-18 12.5mg exemestane e3d weeks 17-20
Ok so when i start 20mg of nolva i start the exemestane with it 12.5mg everyother day. Then the last two weeks will just be exemestane?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so when i start 20mg of nolva i start the exemestane with it 12.5mg everyother day. Then the last two weeks will just be exemestane?
Correct, you could even to 6.25mg eod exemestane if you want

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like anabolicguru has you covered. I'd say on the nolva you could get by with 20/20/10/10 but that's up to you. I see a lot of people on here run it as that dosage.