2-Androstenone anyone?

Spanner

Awards
Hi all,
I have been doing some research on the above as a potential first dip into the PH pool. I am considering going with OL Sup3r-2 which I can still buy but has been discontinued ( is that right)
I am aware that it is mild in nature with a possible potential to increase BP but is not hepatotoxic.
I could only find one sponsored review and no clinical data.

Has anyone used this compound or previous versions of it?

Your input would be much appreciated

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run Sup3r-1 from OL or run there Epi andro, both are going to give more strength and weight gain on scale. You wil not see as good of effect from Sup3r-2

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
make sure you have a proper pct when you "dip into the ph pool":)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out spartan mass. It features 2 andro with absorption enhancements. Reviews have been nothing short of excellent! Male sure you have a proper PCT set up before you start your cycle bro. If you need help with cycle or pct setup just pm me

Spanner

Awards
I have nolva set up for pct plus sustain alpha. Yates I will check out the Spartan mass. Cheers

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ad2 isn't like other andros. Very poor oral absorption

Edit: spartan mass is just 75mg 19-nor dhea + 100mg dhea. They got the dosing backwards IMO

Super 2 only gives you 500mg e/d. You'll need 2 bottles that'll give you 750mg each day for 6 weeks. A good first cycle. Stack it with 800mg of epi androsterone

I've injected the compound it converts into, desoxy test, it's not very impressive.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out spartan mass. It features 2 andro with absorption enhancements. Reviews have been nothing short of excellent! Male sure you have a proper PCT set up before you start your cycle bro. If you need help with cycle or pct setup just pm me
Spartan Mass has 2 andro? I'm confused...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mister_T_

Awards
yates84 where are all the reviews? I haven't been able to find many as I am interested in stacking lean and hard with an upcoming LGD/TrenX cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 where are all the reviews? I haven't been able to find many as I am interested in stacking lean and hard with an upcoming LGD/TrenX cycle.
They are on a few other sites, wouldn't be right to name them here. A little Google action will send you in the right direction :)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Spartan hard looks good at 3 bottles for a 4 week cycle.

But that's only going to give you 600mg of delta 2.
2 bottle combo is 155.
:smoker:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What? Lol

I still enjoy ams 4ad rde.

Think ams has 4-ad rde with sedds now.

Saw it for $45.

Sublingual is the way to go with these compounds. ( if you're not going to dose properly)
Don't think anyone is doing transdermal.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was pretty clear. Both products are over priced and under dosed imo.

That's just me though. I still enjoy ams 4ad rde that I paid 30$ for.

Saw it for $45.

Sublingual is the way to go with these compounds. ( if you're not going to dose properly)
You don't ever have to worry about sparta consulting with you, promise.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Sparta lean and it was legit
When I get some cash I need to run 2 bottles next time

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Sparta is expensive, but you get what you pay for, legit stuff with lab tests to back it up,

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sparta is expensive, but you get what you pay for, legit stuff with lab tests to back it up,
Wait until next week when version 2 is released....

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I thought it was pretty clear. Both products are over priced and under dosed imo.

That's just me though. I still enjoy ams 4ad rde that I paid 30$ for.

Saw it for $45.

Man, I didn't even think AMS was still in business. But it looks like they are, and they totally re-vamped: Way smaller line, and it looks like they went oral with SEDDS. They recco 2-4 caps of 50mg ea. 1-Andro. Looks like an expensive cycle depending on dosing - and that's trusting that SEDDS gets you as good or better results than the usual 330mg "plain" dose.

I loved my first sub-lingual AMS cycle of 1 and 4 RDE.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don't ever have to worry about sparta consulting with you, promise.
:thumbsup:
Lulz funny to see how things have changed on the forums.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, I didn't even think AMS was still in business. But it looks like they are, and they totally re-vamped: Way smaller line, and it looks like they went oral with SEDDS. They recco 2-4 caps of 50mg ea. 1-Andro. Looks like an expensive cycle depending on dosing - and that's trusting that SEDDS gets you as good or better results than the usual 330mg "plain" dose.

I loved my first sub-lingual AMS cycle of 1 and 4 RDE.
The dhea market has been monopolized. Right now it looks like forerunner labs has the best deal.

jathan_howe

Awards
I'm genuinely curious why you feel Sparta and OL should have consulted you, brofessorx. No disrespect intended, I'm curious of what position you're in that they'd need to consult you. I usually hang out more on other subforums than the anabolic section.

jathan_howe

Awards
In for this discussion on 2 Andro also. I've been interested in how it ranks compared to the other andros but there aren't many reviews on it. I'm not interested in running any cycle of anything at the moment, as I'm much too young, but it's interesting to read and why not learn as much as I can early on lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm genuinely curious why you feel Sparta and OL should have consulted you, brofessorx. No disrespect intended, I'm curious of what position you're in that they'd need to consult you. I usually hang out more on other subforums than the anabolic section.
Because he's an old head and he does know a lot about prohormones, especially nomenclature. We have worked together previously doing R&D. Smart dude but a pain in the ass as you can probably tell

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because he's an old head and he does know a lot about prohormones, especially nomenclature. We have worked together previously doing R&D. Smart dude but a pain in the ass as you can probably tell
You always did have fantastic customer service. How can a guy get mad at that!
My schit talking is over.
:spankme:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You always did have fantastic customer service. How can a guy get mad at that!
My schit talking is over.
:spankme:
Lol I still love you buddy