PCT+PRE

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Simple question can i take pre workout wit my pct?
Its dust v2 from blackstone labs

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Simple question can i take pre workout wit my pct?
Its dust v2 from blackstone labs
I would be careful doing this. My bp tends to shoot up during pct more so than on cycle so I would recommend monitoring your BP close while using a pwo during pct.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Perfectly fine to take pre-workouts during PCT. Helps you keep the intensity up as you come down.

Out of interest, how is the V2? Been thinking about of giving it a go myself.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I would be careful doing this. My bp tends to shoot up during pct more so than on cycle so I would recommend monitoring your BP close while using a pwo during pct.
Where do you set your personal ceiling for above normal BP? 130's 140's?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where do you set your personal ceiling for above normal BP? 130's 140's?
130/70 is where I sit normally. 150/90 and up is when I get real concerned.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So its better no to take pre during pct

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So its better no to take pre during pct
If your BP isn't too high then a pwo during pct is not a problem at all. Just make sure you are monitoring it since some people have post cycle bp elevation issues. Better to be safe than pass out under a loaded barbell while working out ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely monitor your bp if you go that route.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I dont see an issue with it if you are healthy... but most of the pre workouts on the market today are junk. Loaded with stimulants that fry your CNS and cause adrenal fatigue. If you really need a boost I'd stick to black coffee or caffeine pills bro no need for a pre workout supplement it's all mental!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is going to be dependent on the user and their blood pressure. I would opt for a non stim pre, during the first half of PCT. VasoMax would be a great option. You have 800 mg of nitrates and 3 grams of hydromax. Those doses are going to delivery extremely strong pumps.

vasomax-ingredients.png

Another option would be an ergogenic like PowerMax XT. Not only can it be used as a non stim pre workout, the amento and glycerol aid in performance and pumps and COP will reduce lactic acid, but you also get your daily dose of creatine and betaine. Betaine not only improves performance, but body composition as well. This is at 2.5 grams and that is the dose in PowerMax XT.

http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html
http://www.ergo-log.com/the-anabolic-effect-of-betaine.html

Currently, Nutriverse has 20% the Performax Line.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont see an issue with it if you are healthy... but most of the pre workouts on the market today are junk. Loaded with stimulants that fry your CNS and cause adrenal fatigue. If you really need a boost I'd stick to black coffee or caffeine pills bro no need for a pre workout supplement it's all mental!
Yep, like the 75mg of dmaa and all the other stims in dust v2 that he's using.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, like the 75mg of dmaa and all the other stims in dust v2 that he's using.
Yesterday was my last day of my ph cycle and i took the pre workout feels amazing v2
Everything was fine but after 4 hours o more i felt horrible i felt like i was about to get a heart attack and felt very bad

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was my last day of my ph cycle and i took the pre workout feels amazing v2
Everything was fine but after 4 hours o more i felt horrible i felt like i was about to get a heart attack and felt very bad
I'm a few days into PCT and noticed my resting heart rate is elevated a couple hours after I lift... then it goes away. Reading this makes me hesitant to take a pre