Black Lion Research Products - On Cycle and PCT

FrostByt3

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and A LOT of you guys posts have been helpful. I have a couple questions

Just completed first 4 weeks of Androvar and Super Mandro. Gained 10 lbs (182 lbs to 192 lbs.) with no sides using Blockade
3x caps per day on each

For my next 4 weeks, I'm adding in Andro The Giant which is 4 Andro and may convert to Estrogen.

What's a good AI to have on hand? I was thinking Letrone but I'm not sure. Also, some people take AI only when they need to use it, and some take it as prevention. I would prefer the latter as I have never taken 4 andro before.

Measurements:

Early 30's
5'9"
192 lbs lean muscle
Ecto/Mesomorph
4,000 Cal
Workout 4 x Per Week
Very Active Lifestyle (Construction)

The second question is what would be a good PCT. I had it planned out but then decided to take my cycle 8 weeks instead of 4 weeks. Currently looking at a stack of Follidrone 2.0, Rebirth, and Viron. I was looking at exotherm but don't necessarily want/need fat-burning products or anything for cutting.

Thoughts?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
AI recommendation would be Aromasin/Exemestane. It is a suicidal AI, which means that instead of just blocking estrogen it kills it off.
Side Note:Should Always Have An AI On Hand, No Matter What SARM, PH Or AAS You're Running.

PCT recommendation
Clomid (SERM)
50/25/25/25/12.5
Aromasin/Exemestane
0/0/0/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25
(Dosing E2D)
PerforMax Labs AlphaMax XT
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Side Note:Should Always Have Your PCT Set Up Before You Start Your Cycle. As The Saying Goes "No SERM, No Cycle"

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As said above, I would just carry a pharma grade aromatize inhibitor like exemestane. As far as pct goes, you'll need a serm. The two common serms being nolva and clomid, nolva can be ran 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 and clomid can be ran 50/50/25/25

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it ain't pharma, it ain't an ai or serm.

FrostByt3

Awards
Wow!!

Looks like I was headed in the wrong path. Thanks for the course-correction.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and A LOT of you guys posts have been helpful. I have a couple questions

Just completed first 4 weeks of Androvar and Super Mandro. Gained 10 lbs (182 lbs to 192 lbs.) with no sides using Blockade
3x caps per day on each

For my next 4 weeks, I'm adding in Andro The Giant which is 4 Andro and may convert to Estrogen.

What's a good AI to have on hand? I was thinking Letrone but I'm not sure. Also, some people take AI only when they need to use it, and some take it as prevention. I would prefer the latter as I have never taken 4 andro before.

Measurements:

Early 30's
5'9"
192 lbs lean muscle
Ecto/Mesomorph
4,000 Cal
Workout 4 x Per Week
Very Active Lifestyle (Construction)

The second question is what would be a good PCT. I had it planned out but then decided to take my cycle 8 weeks instead of 4 weeks. Currently looking at a stack of Follidrone 2.0, Rebirth, and Viron. I was looking at exotherm but don't necessarily want/need fat-burning products or anything for cutting.

Thoughts?
In regards to the PCT, no matter what you run during the cycle, a SERM should be the foundation of the PCT. You can use OTC products in conjunction, but they should not be ran without a SERM.

Initforgainz has a nice layout for you. I would also suggest running AlphaMax XT, as an OTC choice with a SERM. AlphaMax XT covers several bases during PCT including cortisol control, prolactin control, it will increase libido and testosterone as well. All of the ingredients are dosed where they should be and you can see this with a completely transparent label. AlphaMax XT is a convenient OTC product because it is an all in one product that provides many benefits and it beats taking something for cortsiol, libido, etc.

Additionally, Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax XT as well.