What's your favorite cutting cycle?

MuscleMetal

Awards
Hi everyone,

I am going to be running my first AAS cycle starting around Novemberish. The site I am using is having a crazy sale right now so I figure why not get my 2nd on hand.

I am a vocalist in a metal band that is getting ready to sign our first record deal (YAY!). With that, we will have a music video, and I want to look beastly in it. This cycle will be used to harden up and cut for it. YES diet and cardio are first and foremost I am beyond well aware of that.

My buddy who is a competitor and has won A LOT has recommended I run a short and sweet 6 weeker.

Layout:

Test Prop (1-6): 100mg/EOD
Anavar (2-6): 30mg/ED
Winstrol (2-6): 20mg/ED
GW-50156 (1-6): 10mg/ED

I want to do the winny and anavar mix to save $$ on the var. I would do just straight winny but I think the sides at 50mg/ED seem pretty rough.

What is your favorite cut cycle? Would love to here some feedback to help perfect this.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I hope you can log this or at least write some weekly reports, because it looks very interesting. I have never used anything but Ostarine and ECA stack on a 10-12 week slow cut, and it was effective. Relatively easy on the body too. But in my experience most of that depends on your diet and cardio/weightlifting routine. Anabolics help for sure, but everything else needs to be in order. Your mini-cycle looks like it would be pretty effective in getting you shredded fast. From what I know about those AAS (my good friend is an IFBB pro 212), you will love Anavar; it's not hard on the body and it works well. But Winstrol can be harsh, I mean, really harsh for some people. I tried Cardarine; it's great for endurance but did nothing for fat loss... for me at least. It can help with cardio, obviously.

MuscleMetal

Awards
I hope you can log this or at least write some weekly reports, because it looks very interesting. I have never used anything but Ostarine and ECA stack on a 10-12 week slow cut, and it was effective. Relatively easy on the body too. But in my experience most of that depends on your diet and cardio/weightlifting routine. Anabolics help for sure, but everything else needs to be in order. Your mini-cycle looks like it would be pretty effective in getting you shredded fast. From what I know about those AAS (my good friend is an IFBB pro 212), you will love Anavar; it's not hard on the body and it works well. But Winstrol can be harsh, I mean, really harsh for some people. I tried Cardarine; it's great for endurance but did nothing for fat loss... for me at least. It can help with cardio, obviously.
Yeah good call on Winstrol. I would run it at a low dose for about 4 or 5 weeks. I would like to avoid it but at that dose I think it would be okay for a short duration... I guess I could buck up and just do straight anavar haha. I was adding cardarine for some cardio endurance and maybe some cholesterol support with the orals. ECA might be a great addition to the stack! maybe for a few weeks beforehand too