Walkers Natty Cycle

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Ok, so this will be my third real cycle where I follow a plan. First cycle was 100mg halodrol, and was awesome. Second was tren, epi, and msten which also went great. I wanted to take a break from the synthetics and start a natty cycle. I started about a week ago with 100mg laxosterone, 200mg epicatechin, Ana Beta Elite (ABE new formula) and ARA acid. So far I love the strength gains and I am eating a ton. It will be an 8 week cycle. My next question is about MK-677. Would adding this for the last 7 weeks be worth it, a waste, or too many supplements for this cycle. Also, I am not completely up to date with MK-677 and its effects on test if any. Ive done my research and have seen so many mixed reviews about needing a light PCT after MK. Suggestions about any of this? Thanks in advance guys.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Serm always bro ... I've been booed off stage countless times for saying osta is not suppressive, turns out i was wrong .

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Serm always bro ... I've been booed off stage countless times for saying osta is not suppressive, turns out i was wrong .
Sooo 2 or 3 week mini pct? Can it cause prolactin proglems as well. Might just wait this one out and run rad 140 and mk as a seperate cycle

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MK-677 or Ostarine? The former is a GH secratague and not suppressive where as the later is suppressive.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
MK-677 or Ostarine? The former is a GH secratague and not suppressive where as the later is suppressive.
Mk677. Not osterine.

Pituitary desensitization??? For GH

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Sorry Woody for not tagging. Been gone from the forum too long..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooo 2 or 3 week mini pct? Can it cause prolactin proglems as well. Might just wait this one out and run rad 140 and mk as a seperate cycle
No PCT needed for MK-677. MK-2866(Osta) absolutely needs one. Maybe that's where the confusion is coming from. 7 weeks at what dose? Can you get more? Minimum 3 months is optimal IMO.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
No PCT needed for MK-677. MK-2866(Osta) absolutely needs one. Maybe that's where the confusion is coming from. 7 weeks at what dose? Can you get more? Minimum 3 months is optimal IMO.
I can run 12 weeks @30mg for decent price. It is capable though, not liquid.
LGD needs a pct too, correct?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can run 12 weeks @30mg for decent price. It is capable though, not liquid.
Stretch it out for as long as possible. I ran Gharine for 6 months. Started at 10 mg daily went all the way up to 30 mg but tapered back to 20 mg. That was the sweet spot for me. I'd do 10 mg for 4-8 weeks till the results wane then taper up.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I never really got into SARMs .... theres alot of guys on here like Jebrook my fav uk hussla . Many more to add...

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Brook has always been one to help. You're all great. Same names pop up all the time. Thathe says something haha. I'll research some more doods

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can't you run mk though PCT and to infinity and beyond? Front what I've read you don't need a PCT for mk.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I could have sworn mk you could have just come off and ran for as long as you wanted like 6+ months
I did it and failed a restart a few times . Im no guru on sarms but from my personal experience with this it plucked me up

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did it and failed a restart a few times . Im no guru on sarms but from my personal experience with this it plucked me up
Weird! I gave mk677 a look under the link you posted and it states this under it:
"MK 677 is non-hormonal, and therefore requires no PCT after cycle is over."

Some funky **** then mate I'm gonna look deeper into this

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Weird! I gave mk677 a look under the link you posted and it states this under it:
"MK 677 is non-hormonal, and therefore requires no PCT after cycle is over."

Some funky **** then mate I'm gonna look deeper into this
I never ran mk solo , usually with 3 other compounds.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never ran mk solo , usually with 3 other compounds.
Okay well then yeah you'd need a PCT for the other compounds, but I've been thinking all along you could run MK through PCT and as a bridge to another cycle because you could just stop it any time. It didn't need its own PCT I though so I figured it would make a decent bridge

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Mk677 alone doesn't require pct. Mk2866 does. I believe cardarine does NOT either considering it isn't hormonal. Mk677 technically isn't a sarm either. By my understanding. But for a cycle of say, mk2866 s4 and cardarine, you'd need a pct because of the s4 and 2866.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mk677 alone doesn't require pct. Mk2866 does. I believe cardarine does NOT either considering it isn't hormonal. Mk677 technically isn't a sarm either. By my understanding. But for a cycle of say, mk2866 s4 and cardarine, you'd need a pct because of the s4 and 2866.
That is correct both are suppressive. Watch he S4, yellowing vision is the reason I stayed away from it. Didn't want to mess around with that at all

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
That is correct both are suppressive. Watch he S4, yellowing vision is the reason I stayed away from it. Didn't want to mess around with that at all
Yeah I'm staying away from s4. I'm thinking mk677, rad 140 and gw. Future cycle.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
One thing I'm worried about is mk677 and it's prolactin problems. How bad with mk677? I think I'll run it 90 days alone to see sides

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dear god there is too much awful awful advice and wrong statements in here to count...
coltonwalker here's the deal:

MK677 is a gh secretagauge and does NOT require and pct. The LONGER you can run it the BETTER. you wont even see much running for less 2months. Start at 10mg and wokr your way up to 20-30, bumping dose about each month. If you get severe bloat or lethargy, lower it back down.

Epicat should be run much higher than 200mg/day. if it has no absorption enhancement, try 600. if it does, maybe 3-400 could work.

Not sure what you're running your ara at, but 1000-1500mg on workout days only is ideal.

dose the ara and abe together, pre workout, preferably fasted. they're synergistic.

try to keep the epi dose away from the ara as it has some anti-inflammatory properties taht somewhat inhibit the effects of ara. Same goes for fish oil (if you're taking any)

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Dear god there is too much awful awful advice and wrong statements in here to count...

MK677 is a gh secretagauge and does NOT require and pct. The LONGER you can run it the BETTER. you wont even see much running for less 2months. Start at 10mg and wokr your way up to 20-30, bumping dose about each month. If you get severe bloat or lethargy, lower it back down.

Epicat should be run much higher than 200mg/day. if it has no absorption enhancement, try 600. if it does, maybe 3-400 could work.

Not sure what you're running your ara at, but 1000-1500mg on workout days only is ideal.

dose the ara and abe together, pre workout, preferably fasted. they're synergistic.

try to keep the epi dose away from the ara as it has some anti-inflammatory properties taht somewhat inhibit the effects of ara. Same goes for fish oil (if you're taking any)
Didn't know about the epicat dose, but everything else you said I have spot on. Abe dose in morning and pre workout, with 1400mg Ara with it (Ara only on my 6 workout days) Epi and laxo ( both in 1 pill from divided labs. Its good stuff) are morning and night doses 12 hr split. Not sure about 677 yet... still deciding. Any info in prolactin and 677 boon?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn't know about the epicat dose, but everything else you said I have spot on. Abe dose in morning and pre workout, with 1400mg Ara with it (Ara only on my 6 workout days) Epi and laxo ( both in 1 pill from divided labs. Its good stuff) are morning and night doses 12 hr split. Not sure about 677 yet... still deciding. Any info in prolactin and 677 boon?
Don't believe mk677 causes any estrogenic sides at all since it just causes your body to release more GH

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't believe mk677 causes any estrogenic sides at all since it just causes your body to release more GH

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Never heard of prolactin issues with mk... where'd you see this? I don't actually think it's even possible since mk has no impact on anything that would raise prolactin.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I thought mk 677 was osta lol see why I don't mess with sarms ;P booneman77 to save the day!!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well done!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
During the first week of treatment, MK-677 causes a slight elevation in both cortisol and prolactin (still within the normal range), but after one week of use, levels revert back to baseline. In terms of unwanted hormonal manipulation, this makes MK-677 a cleaner GH releasing agent than other GH peptides, Ipamorelin aside."

From iron mag research article on mk677. All I see is it raises slightly within the first week and levels out after. Inhibit p for first 2 weeks to be safe??

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could run it for 2 weeks yeah but I don't believe there's a huge need too

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
You all convinced me.. starting mk677 next monday

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
During the first week of treatment, MK-677 causes a slight elevation in both cortisol and prolactin (still within the normal range), but after one week of use, levels revert back to baseline. In terms of unwanted hormonal manipulation, this makes MK-677 a cleaner GH releasing agent than other GH peptides, Ipamorelin aside."

From iron mag research article on mk677. All I see is it raises slightly within the first week and levels out after. Inhibit p for first 2 weeks to be safe??
Ya inhibit will be more than enough. Honestly I personally didn't even bother because it normalizes so fast (and I've had prolactin issues in other cycles in the past). No harm in adding a little inhibit tho especially for only a short term.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Ya inhibit will be more than enough. Honestly I personally didn't even bother because it normalizes so fast (and I've had prolactin issues in other cycles in the past). No harm in adding a little inhibit tho especially for only a short term.
P5p since it's cheaper? Lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
this guy has helped me so many times !!!! good man , repped for sheer awesomeness !!!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
P5p since it's cheaper? Lol
As a rep, I say no, use the inhibit p ;)

But realistically, you can prob even use just a solid l dopa or p5p supp.

But go buy inhibit p anyways :)

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Just got my P5P in the mail... sorry booneman77 lol. the wallet is screaming constantly. I will say, this cycle is feeling good. I'm constantly ready to train, and have good pumps. Once again, i'm using ABE, divergeMAX (100mg laxo 200mg Epicat with delivery) and ARA. Love the pumps from the ARA for sure.. almost painful. Every set puts more and more blood into my muscle, especially on legs and shoulder days. I got 2 bottles of ABE and dMAX hoping to run 8 weeks, and starting week 4 I will start 10mg mk677 (week 1 of mk), week 8 20mg and week 12 30mg. Also thinking about inhibit-e for the hell of it. Any suggestions there??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Layout looks good. Inhibit e might help a bit with the bloat that can come with the mk. My ont directly raise estro but the inhibit will lower youregular levels a bit which may balance it all out.

For me 10mg was nice, but at 20 I could barely get out of bed in the morning (just sleeping SO hard) and I was bloated as all hell. Mk just wasn't for me

Just watch for low e signs and don't be afraid to lower the dose of inhibit.