First time pinning need help

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Later this week I'm going to get HGH frag and cjc dac. Anyone send me a link or advice on how to pin? I know you do it in the abdominal body fat area but anyone got any tips or something? Thanks!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pinch your belly fat, stab it with the needle, inject.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Yea I know about the BAC water and mixing them. Then storing in fridge. I got s buddy that knows how to do it. If I'm running cjc dac and HGH frag. Do I use a different need when injecting the two or can I mix? May sound like a silly question but gotta cover all bases

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you heat peptides up before injecting them? Wouldn't that cause them to break down tho?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea I know about the BAC water and mixing them. Then storing in fridge. I got s buddy that knows how to do it. If I'm running cjc dac and HGH frag. Do I use a different need when injecting the two or can I mix? May sound like a silly question but gotta cover all bases
I would think it's fine, I've never looked into those two specifically though.

Do you heat peptides up before injecting them? Wouldn't that cause them to break down tho?
No, inject straight from the fridge, the BAC water allows it to flow just fine.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would think it's fine, I've never looked into those two specifically though.

No, inject straight from the fridge, the BAC water allows it to flow just fine.

I thought so but I didn't know if it just needed to be stored cold or stored and injected cold

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only need to heat stuff suspended in oil because oil thins out as its heated and allows better flow. Water based solutions, even testosterone suspension flows great through a slin pin at room or fridge temperature.