10 mg Epistane / day Year round

GerMAN

Awards
Hello,

i heard about some good experience considering dbol 5-10 mg year round.
Sonate there any experiences with prohormones year round out there?
Would it by your opinion be okay Running epistane 10mg a.m e.d year round for slightly Leaning out ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, great idea. That way you can completely kill your test levels and your hpta with no real benifits other than feeling like absolute crap every day. Not to mention the liver stress long term. You don't cruise on orals, you cruise on test.

GerMAN

Awards
Did you Know someone Who did that to give me that answer?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you Know someone Who did that to give me that answer?
I know how the body Works and how the hpta functions to give you that answer. Honestly, it should be common sense.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know how the body Works and how the hpta functions to give you that answer. Honestly, it should be common sense.
Rofl. But you didn't post a study yates84 or do it personally so how do you know? I think we have a new winner for most ridiculous post ever on AM...or best troll post.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rofl. But you didn't post a study yates84 or do it personally so how do you know? I think we have a new winner for most ridiculous post ever on AM...or best troll post.
You're right lol maybe op should give it a shot and report back in a few months and tell us how he's doing....

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
This is complete common sence if you have the tiniest grasp on what these substances do inside of your body. After so many weeks the returns begin to deminish and will eventually be residual if not non existant.
You have your joints, liver kindeys, hpta and basically all of your values to consider. My educated guess will this will hinder and then ruin your progress while at the same time making you feel like a depressed dried dog turd with wrecked levels and organs.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who wants to try this out for science? I want to see how much damage is done.

Must be willing to donate body to science after you die due to liver failure

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ill put 50$ on fukt up lipids---PVCs---myocardial infarction

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
This sounds like one of the worst ideas I've seen on this forum so far.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I also have a hard time buying 10mg of dbol year round is a remotely good idea as well... but I also have never heard of this so what do i know lol

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Hello,

i heard about some good experience considering dbol 5-10 mg year round.
Sonate there any experiences with prohormones year round out there?
Would it by your opinion be okay Running epistane 10mg a.m e.d year round for slightly Leaning out ?
Try 100mg of Dbol year round. When you inevitably see diminishing gains, then add 100mg of Epistane. Remember, if you don't cruise your orals at 100mg you're a quitter. And quitters are pu$$y.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Try 100mg of Dbol year round. When you inevitably see diminishing gains, then add 100mg of Epistane. Remember, if you don't cruise your orals at 100mg you're a quitter. And quitters are pu$$y.
Just take drol for a year at 100mg. Obviously too powerful for dimished gains to occur. But dont drink any water because so you wont put on any water weight. Because thats how this works.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Seriously now, don't you guys think that taking, say, 40mg of Epistane for 6 weeks with a test base would give much better results than taking low dose year-round, even if we completely disregard the fact that one would feel like dying at some point during that year-long, uh... "experiment"?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I would blast epistane at 60mg year round OP that way you end up in the hospital faster and realize how great of an idea it was.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
German don't listen to any of these experienced users with great amount of knowledge , I have a better idea run superdrol year around at 10 mg so same dose way way way better gainzu will look like a beast a dying beast but gainz will make up for it and u won't have to suffer for long cos u will die quicker

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Honestly the problem I see lies within the cap size making the 10mg dose possible as a single dose daily while one should spread out.
While the outcome would certainly not be that hazardous as people here seem to expect its not a smart idea at all. You will get your hpta suppressed, probably not to the point of shutdown but still. Your feeling will get bad and your libido too.
While your liver will probably be ok due to the low dose its strenous for it for sure and factors you may not control may lead to damage in conjunction.

But hey. Try 10mg for 6 weeks if you feel fine consider to continue. If you notice lethargy jump on a higher dose for a few weeks and PCT after that.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly the problem I see lies within the cap size making the 10mg dose possible as a single dose daily while one should spread out.
While the outcome would certainly not be that hazardous as people here seem to expect its not a smart idea at all. You will get your hpta suppressed, probably not to the point of shutdown but still. Your feeling will get bad and your libido too.
While your liver will probably be ok due to the low dose its strenous for it for sure and factors you may not control may lead to damage in conjunction.

But hey. Try 10mg for 6 weeks if you feel fine consider to continue. If you notice lethargy jump on a higher dose for a few weeks and PCT after that.
hey is probably a troll iI say about 99.99%

GerMAN

Awards
No! I am absolutely serious just read all those articles and positive experiences about a dbol a day in the Morning!!!

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
The difference is that Dbol is no "feel bad" compound so you won't notice suppression that much. Also Dbol is stronger and so you may have gains.
The impact on the body however will probably be harder and thats by no means a safe version.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you want to do this and constantly feel good without damaging yourself then you'll have to do more research. You know nothing and it seems like your expectations are that you can take anything and everything and run it as long as you want without side effects.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Are there some dry oral feel good compounds?
Yeah kinda.
Epiandrosterone/Androsterone. Pretty mild but feel good with minimal sides. If you don't care for your hair you could certainly try running it a year.

Mestanolone. Methyl-DHT so a Methyl so again it could be too harsh on the body. Again fear for your hair.

With both androgenic sides are certainly possible.

Low dose 11keto or 11oxo is not exactly feel good but may be mild enough to run really really long.

In the end for a year you would probably be better off with running low dose inject mast or primo.

In all cases sides are likely and risk is high that there are severe problems. Keep that in mind.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did 10mg EOD / ED for about 1month. w/ liver support, etc at afternoon, herbal test booster at night. - no shutdown at all, minimal gains, got stronger which is goals anyway, did herbal test boos PCT for 1 month. repeated 1 more time.

3rd cycle 20mg ED for 2 weeks - def more shutdown, but recovered very quickly - got leaner and still getting stronger.

LFTs were perfect 2 weeks post cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did 10mg EOD / ED for about 1month. w/ liver support, etc at afternoon, herbal test booster at night. - no shutdown at all, minimal gains, got stronger which is goals anyway, did herbal test boos PCT for 1 month. repeated 1 more time.

3rd cycle 20mg ED for 2 weeks - def more shutdown, but recovered very quickly - got leaner and still getting stronger.

Dude... What the OP was suggesting was completely idiotic. Never do anything remotely resembling that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

And how in the heck do you have 12 rep points, with that being your only post????

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
there are many reports suggesting Am & low dose use of orals with short / moderate half life over long term. it was brought to attention from old BBs doing similar cycles with low dose Dbol first thing in morning. I did my cycles before ever seeing these threads and wanted to post my input. sides are minimal compared to higher dose 4-5 week cycles.

these cycles do not make anyone huge but it is for the hardworkers who just want alittle bit of edge without shutdown and sides (high LFTs/ chol, etc). according to Bill Robert's articles and many posts 10mg early dosing followed up liver supps doesnt result in any LFT increase if any minimally.

half-life being 6-8 hours is acceptable, the japanese study that suggested minimal minimal effect on HPTA or even slight increase on LH is very favorable and combine this with bill roberts speculation of: suppression starting at 2 weeks.. So 10mg EOD or 3x/5x weekly dosing keeping cycles to 3 weeks and followed by PCT would result in increased longterm progression without sides and minimal shutdown.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude... What the OP was suggesting was completely idiotic. Never do anything remotely resembling that.
search for the (alwaysgaining) did 90 days of Havoc - it wont let me post link as my post count is too low - lol.

this guy did 90 days with decent results and strength increase

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The people running the cycles with DBol were still cycling for a few months at a time just they only end up a little suppressed instead of shutdown.

Also quit worrying about if a compound is wet. Water weight is just that and unless very lean already it isn't going to effect your negatively effect your look... Plus you can run an AI or Serm to aid in that...

On top of that if in the US epistane is just as illegal as DBol go with the DBol it is the better product and if you keep the dose in the 10-30mg range you aren't going to see ton's of water retention. Even if you do increase water intake and it will flush most of it for you anyway.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The people running the cycles with DBol were still cycling for a few months at a time just they only end up a little suppressed instead of shutdown.

Also quit worrying about if a compound is wet. Water weight is just that and unless very lean already it isn't going to effect your negatively effect your look... Plus you can run an AI or Serm to aid in that...

On top of that if in the US epistane is just as illegal as DBol go with the DBol it is the better product and if you keep the dose in the 10-30mg range you aren't going to see ton's of water retention. Even if you do increase water intake and it will flush most of it for you anyway.
I would only suggest adding AI cuz aromatized Estrogen increases suppression. there was as study done showed even low dose Dbol suppressed HPTAa bout 69% - i think that is on t-nation (never ending cycle) people speculate that suppression will be much less with AI

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

yes Dbol is tried n true.. just look at how many weightlifters have been tested positive. especially the eastern european country athletes. i remember stoitsov did that crazy C&J - then tested + for dbol and recently he has a child now.. i guess he recovered fine.. haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, either way though it isn't ideal and the risk reward doesn't make sense running it like this. I am willing to go to prison to make very minimal gains... NO!!!

Just run a high dose andro cycle for 8-12 weeks and then PCT is a MUCH smarter plan... in the end the gains will be equal to a year of Dbol @ 10mg without the risks and you get them all in 3 months not over a year... Plus it is legal and more his experience level.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, either way though it isn't ideal and the risk reward doesn't make sense running it like this. I am willing to go to prison to make very minimal gains... NO!!!

Just run a high dose andro cycle for 8-12 weeks and then PCT is a MUCH smarter plan... in the end the gains will be equal to a year of Dbol @ 10mg without the risks and you get them all in 3 months not over a year... Plus it is legal and more his experience level.
how much $$ would that run? i hear that andro results in minimal gains (1-3#). worrying about havoc/epi legality is overblown. highly unlikely anything would happen. You probably have a higher chance of seeing God than getting busted for EPI...