Mandro The Giant/ Deca/ Test Sustanon stack

Ivonko

Awards
Hey Guys, I did google the subject and couldn't find anything useful, has anybody on here done the mandro the giant stack on here while taking test and Deca? Not a lot of people run pro hormones with AS but I was curious to try it, my thought being that ill run mandro (quick half life) for the first 4 weeks of the cycle, then at the 2 week mark start my test/deca and run that all the way through.

Game plan is a bulk cycle 15 weeks long, hopefully gain about 20lbs

Current Stats:
Height: 6'
Weight: 210lbs
BF: 15%

here is the plan:
Wk 1-4 Mandro the giant (330mg ED Mandro, 330mg ED Andro the giant)
Wk 2-4 Test Sustanon (250mg/ml) 125mg EOD
Wk 4-14 Test S 250mg EOD
Wk 2-12 Deca 200 200mg EOD
Wk 1-16 Aromex 25g EOD

PCT:
Nolvadex/ Clomid

Let me know what you guys think, currently I lift 7 days a week, and put away 3000calories a day.

really trying to see if somebody has ran a similar stack before and how it worked for them.

Cross posted because I wasn't certain which part of the forum it would be more applicable to.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well first off this seems pretty useless to me. I would save my money and just not use the PHs while on Test and Deca, and if you were going to, why not start them the same time as the test and deca and atleast use it as a kickstart?

Ivonko

Awards
I am planning on using it as a kickstart, I would be on ph 2 weeks with the deca and test. If I don't run them together I have 2 options, run ph for 8 weeks for 300 bucks or run deca/test for 15weeks for 510.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am planning on using it as a kickstart, I would be on ph 2 weeks with the deca and test. If I don't run them together I have 2 options, run ph for 8 weeks for 300 bucks or run deca/test for 15weeks for 510.
Start Sust and Deca the same day as the PH.

It seems like a no brainer for me if the total spent is no issue. It's cheaper a week to run deca/test than the PHs and you'll get better overall gains. I don't think the 300 spent on the PH would justify the results for me. You could spend way less on tbol or something for 5-6 weeks.

Ivonko

Awards
Thanks for the input, I'll definitely take it into consideration

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
How expensive is deca? Sh1t test is pretty cheap... $510 for a 15wk seems a bit high? Idk

Ivonko

Awards
Generally im paying 80 for a 10ml of test and 90 for 10ml of deca, what are the prices you pay?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Lool mandro the giant is garbage man. All the andros are. Anyone that tells you otherwise has never run a real cycle. Just stick with the test and deca enjoy the gainzzzz

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
If I were going to use something OTC to start a cycle, it would probably be sdrol or DMZ. The Andros start off slow, and will be giving their limited benefits only once the injectables have taken hold. You can get 4 weeks of sdrol pretty damn cheap, and it's a choice kicker for a lot of guys.

Otherwise just get something illegal like others have suggested lol.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Generally im paying 80 for a 10ml of test and 90 for 10ml of deca, what are the prices you pay?
You mean for UGL? Not even half that for test. Deca and others are more, but still not close. I couldn't afford to cycle very hard at that price lol.