ATS Labs Alpha 1-T2 & 1024 Stack

SamMontgomery

Awards
I am 5' - 9", weight 185 lbs with a 17.9% body fat. I just came off 6 weeks of Alpha 1-T2 and am now on PCT using Estro-Dex. As soon as I finish my PCT I'm planning to run another cycle of Alpha 1-T2 in conjunction with 1024. I have a few questions on this stack.

Other supplements that I'll be taking while on the stack:
1. Protein powder
2. Creatine Monohydrate (just GNC's "Creatine 3500")

Diet while on the stack will consist of 5,000 - 5,500 calories which will be made up of mostly brown rice, chicken, low fat cheese, protein powder, pork, fish and steak.

Questions:
1. First off, is this a good stack? The Alpha 1-T2 and 1024?
2. Has anyone done this stack and can they speak to the results they saw?
3. What would a solid PCT stack look like for this stack?
4. Does anyone have any other advise for this specific stack?

I've tried to do a lot of research online before posting this thread, but because Complete Nutrition is the only company that sells these, it's hard to find reviews aside from Complete Nutrition employees.

Thank you in advance.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Need off time after pct bro, time on + pct = time off. Post both of these products ingredients and I will be glad to help you with a thorough pct.

jathan_howe

Awards
I don't know a whole lot about ATS Labs but something about them just seems kinda shady. They've been around quite a while and barely anyone knows about them.
This post is a trip down memory lane though. My dad was the kinda guy tha would walk into Complete Nutrition or any supplement store that actually sold prohormones and the likes, and he was like a confused teen in GNC. He'd buy whatever looked cool. My dad bought a couple ATS products over the last 6 years. I remembered seeing them in his closet often. Knowing all that I know now, I look back and laugh, because he had no idea what he was doing. He doesn't know what a PCT or on-cycle supports are, he didn't work out at all, he practically subsisted on Mountain Dew and cigarettes, and he took the prohormone doses only whenever he remembered them, so sometimes he would take a handful (for whatever reason) and sometimes he'd go days or weeks without touchinga dose and a bottle would last forever. I was like 10 or 11 then, and boy is it funny to look back on.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
First of all, take a break before your cycle, as yates said.

What kind of results have you seen from their Alpha product (that's just 1-Andro or something similar, right)? If I remember correctly, they are a company that sells directly to small bodybuilding supplement stores in the US. Did you buy it in an actual store? They don't sell their designers online anymore. Some of their products are popular in Asia, especially Korea. I think they have an msten product that sells really well there, and it works.

Finally 1024 is supposedly a natural test booster, and you would not stack it with a prohormone. You'd use it in your PCT stack. Except if this company still spikes their "herbal" products with something like msten or methasteron - then you're in trouble if you don't know what you're doing. I have actually only seen one of their products - "Stenavol", which is methylstenbolone, and it's labeled with msten formula on the bottle. It is exactly what it says it is.

SamMontgomery

Awards
Yates84 - I actually don't have either bottle just yet because I'm still on my PCT and I can't find the labelling anywhere online.

gagandugan - I'm very new to all this stuff, and I'm honestly not even sure if it's a PH. You're supposed to take this supplement 3x per day and the bottle lasts for 30 days. I took it 3x per day only on workout days, so it actually lasted me about 45 days. (I think this is what may have stunted my gains while on it.) I took my body fat % (on a $10,000 machine at Complete Nutrition) before and after the cycle and I gained 7.6 lbs total. 3lbs was fat, and 4.6 was muscle. Body fat went from 17.1% to 17.9%. However, I don't think I was eating quite enough. Unless I learn that I should do otherwise, my plan is to start on Alpha 1 and 1024 at the same time with a diet of 5,000 calories per day and take the supplements straight through even on non-training days. But again, I'm new to all this, so if ya'll have any more advice, now knowing all this, I welcome it.

Thank you.