Starting Mesodiol and Super DMZ 2.0

ElPina

Awards
Starting Mesodiol and Super DMZ 2.0, I have always wondered when is the best time during the day to take prohormones? Ive always taken them for years Morning/Night. Any opinions? With food? Without food? I just want to hit it hard and get the best out of it since these are one of my most respected PH's

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With food, preferably a high fat meal for best absorption. Take 6-8 hours apart and you're golden. I am taking super dmz 2.0 and epidrone right now and I am currently up 8lbs and strength/endurance are coming along strong. Good Luck

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should be splitting the dosages throughout the day as ph/ds have short half-lifes. What's your cycle support and pct

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just realized what mesodiol was, absolutely positively do not run these together. Your liver WILL fail. 4 methyls is no joke, disregard my earlier advice and just take one or the other. You will still have great gains if you're eating and lifting right.

ElPina

Awards
Thats why always take one of each in the morning and then at night. Cant divide capsules since they are extended release.

ElPina

Awards
With food, preferably a high fat meal for best absorption. Take 6-8 hours apart and you're golden. I am taking super dmz 2.0 and epidrone right now and I am currently up 8lbs and strength/endurance are coming along strong. Good Luck
Nice good luck to you too, But Ive never had problems with these Ph's

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you've taken all of these together before?

ElPina

Awards
Yes, I've stacked the 5 Ph's M-sten, DMZ, Halodrol, Max LMG and Epistane. But not for too long, I always hit 5 weeks tops.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know how to say this nicely but you are a jack wagon man haha please do your body a favor and don't do this anymore.

xGetxLeanX

Awards
You're lucky to not have jaundice. Seriously

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
It's 3 methyls. And 2 of which are dosed on the low side. Ive seen much worse stacks.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
It's 3 methyls. And 2 of which are dosed on the low side. Ive seen much worse stacks.
Your not listening! At all methylated orals will cause liver failure taken the way you are taking them just cause it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't! Take heed brother we are just trying to help. Get your liver values run!

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
I just realized what mesodiol was, absolutely positively do not run these together. Your liver WILL fail. 4 methyls is no joke, disregard my earlier advice and just take one or the other. You will still have great gains if you're eating and lifting right.
Actually brother it's five methyls!! Two in the DMZ 2.0 and three in the mesodiol!! Wow hope he listens. I just won't take many orals any more. Just going to pin low dose in the future.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man all you need is ONE solid compound dosed moderately and you will get great gains if diet and training are dialed in. Dmz, msten, epistane are the top 3 I would pick from for adding lean mass, along with a base like dermatrest or dhea.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Honestly man all you need is ONE solid compound dosed moderately and you will get great gains if diet and training are dialed in. Dmz, msten, epistane are the top 3 I would pick from for adding lean mass, along with a base like dermatrest or dhea.
SOLID ADVICE!!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nonononononononononononononononono

NO!

I mean NO!

Don't do it, that's stupid to run that many methyls and shows you have no regard for your safety and/or health. That means You SHOULD NOT be running anything at all. Period. End of story.

Don't do it op you haven't researched enough. 12lbs of muscle does not equate to needing a new liver.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is the reason we can't have nice things

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't even want to know your age op but I'm guessing you're under 21 because you have no regard for your health and you seem to think you're invincible

xGetxLeanX

Awards
I don't even want to know your age op but I'm guessing you're under 21 because you have no regard for your health and you seem to think you're invincible
Lol took me til I was 24 to stop feeling invincible

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol took me til I was 24 to stop feeling invincible
lol I'm 21 and I i haven't felt invincible since I ****ed both my shoulders up. Even on AAS I still wake up in the morning feeling old. I take my health pretty seriously (in regards to most aspects) so I know I'm not the typical 21 year old but still I do feel invincible some days. It's the other days where I feel like **** that keep me in check