Last one was
4 weeks rad
8 weeks osta
All with trest as a base

Not sure what I wana do next any ideas

Looking for a cut/recomp

Any input would be great
Could do
LGD with Osta and with Epi-Andro as the Test/DHT base?
LGD for muscle gains
Osta to keep it lean
Epi-Andro for aggression, Extra fat loss, libido and staving off lethargy

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
If we are to make any specific recommendations, we will need to know your stats. We also need to know what direction you'd like to go; do you want to stick with designers and PHs or are you coming to the dark side?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
6'2 320 Played football for a long time. So I am built like a lineman Would like to hold off on the dark side for now. So just ph/designers

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Pounds Most don't believe me when I say that. 260/270. Is what they say

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I would not mind doing dermatrest again with something. Would have to look around for it tho

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I would not mind doing dermatrest again with something. Would have to look around for it tho
Ive stayed clear of methyls, so my suggestions are somewhat narrow...

Dermatrest @ 100mg/d, 50mg am/pm
LGD @10-15mg/d, dependant on product cap content
Epiandro @750mg+/d
11kt td

Covers lots of bases.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established

Epiandro @750mg+/d
11kt td

Covers lots of bases.
Was thinking epiandro will have to look into it some more

Also. Pct would be colmid. And either super pct or the new kings blood by Olympus labs

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Was thinking epiandro will have to look into it some more

Also. Pct would be colmid. And either super pct or the new kings blood by Olympus labs
Epiandro can cover "gaps" left by the other compounds (DHT specifically), so in that respect it can act as a piece of the complete cycle puzzle.

If you ran something like the 4 compounds I suggested, Id go with KB if you can.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I think I have lgd still I have to see if it's enough. And look for a place still selling dermatrest. The rest I can pick up in the sales this week from Olympus labs

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Checked nutriverse?

And I think the OL sales fini today.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Agreed here on the epiandro adding to any cycle. It even added a nice component to my injectable cycle. I found a couple part empty bottles of AG stanoTD and decided to just run them out as its one thing less to pack and move at the end of the month.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established

Epiandro @750mg+/d
11kt td

Covers lots of bases.
Haven't really found anyone with lgd at a good price. Would osta work instead. I have some left.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Haven't really found anyone with lgd at a good price. Would osta work instead. I have some left.
For me, I got nowhere near the anabolic response to ostarine as I did LGD. How was it for you last time? Id may be tempted to just use 1andro instead.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Looks like dermatrest is coming back at the end of November. Least that's what it's saying on nutrivuse wen site

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
elt great on it... now if I went 1andro it would be :

1andro
Trest
11kt
Epi

How does that look?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
elt great on it... now if I went 1andro it would be :

1andro
Trest
11kt
Epi

How does that look?
If you can afford all those I think itd be fawkin killer. Very little overlap and the compounds should compliment each other nicely.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
If you can afford all those I think itd be fawkin killer. Very little overlap and the compounds should compliment each other nicely.
Yea. I have to wait for the trest in November but I can slowly pick things up.

Obviously I will be using cycle support. Most likely arimatcare pro Any other support needed?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established

Obviously I will be using cycle support. Most likely arimatcare pro Any other support needed?

NewAgeMayan

Awards

Id get plenty of java lava, youre gonna be doing lots of rubbing :D

My normal mantra man: keep cardio up, eat lots of leafy greens, lots of good fats (salmon, avacado, ex virg olive oil, etc), garlic, celery, plenty water.

You already have a good idea what to expect from the trestelone. Epiandro experiment with dose timing, if inclined.

Did you use an AI last trest run?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Didn't need to use an AI. I have it still tho

Sounds good I am excited to start have to get everything tho hahah

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Id get plenty of java lava, youre gonna be doing lots of rubbing :D

My normal mantra man: keep cardio up, eat lots of leafy greens, lots of good fats (salmon, avacado, ex virg olive oil, etc), garlic, celery, plenty water.

You already have a good idea what to expect from the trestelone. Epiandro experiment with dose timing, if inclined.

Did you use an AI last trest run?
What would you say 8 weeks in length?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Yip I reckon dude, especially if you go all in off the bat with no ramping (which I dont see a need to in your case).
Yea I was not planing on it Only thing I would do would be start the support a week or 2 earlier

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
What are you thinking of dosing everything?
1andro. 330mg/day
Trest 100mg/day. (50 am 50 pm)
Epi 750-1000mg/day
Super-11 250mg/day

That's the outline right now. Will do some digging on what doses people have run and what's working

NewAgeMayan

Awards
1andro. 330mg/day
Trest 100mg/day. (50 am 50 pm)
Epi 750-1000mg/day
Super-11 250mg/day

That's the outline right now. Will do some digging on what doses people have run and what's working
Yeah, do. You actually may not need to go above 500mg with the epiandro, nor above 125mg 11kt. Those two will be the most "flexible" I reckon. The trest and 1andro will obviously be the heavy hitters.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, do. You actually may not need to go above 500mg with the epiandro, nor above 125mg 11kt. Those two will be the most "flexible" I reckon. The trest and 1andro will obviously be the heavy hitters.
Will also have to check dosing times for all but mostly the 2 transdermal see how to apply them

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Will also have to check dosing times for all but mostly the 2 transdermal see how to apply them
If you want any suggestions lmk, Ive run dtrest/super11 together myself and can gladly offer help based on what I did (Hastur did the same combo too).

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
If you want any suggestions lmk, Ive run dtrest/super11 together myself and can gladly offer help based on what I did (Hastur did the same combo too).
Yea man I would love to hear your opinion on how to use them effectively Hastur also

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yea man I would love to hear your opinion on how to use them effectively Hastur also
I kept it pretty simple, and from memory hastur had adopted a similiar tactic.

Transference risks aside, best places to apply td's are neck, traps, upper pecs, shoulders. Id simply apply dtrest to one side of my body and 11kt to the other. I found this easier than reserving, say, traps for dtrest and pecs for 11kt. The effects for each compound are not dependant on applying to any target area of course, so lateral application is irrelevant in that respect.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I kept it pretty simple, and from memory hastur had adopted a similiar tactic.

Transference risks aside, best places to apply td's are neck, traps, upper pecs, shoulders. Id simply apply dtrest to one side of my body and 11kt to the other. I found this easier than reserving, say, traps for dtrest and pecs for 11kt. The effects for each compound are not dependant on applying to any target area of course, so lateral application is irrelevant in that respect.
I was going to ask about that... for when I did trest last time I did morning the left trap/shoulder/chest. Then at night the same on the right side

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Currently single right now so won't have to worry about transferring it to a woman

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I was going to ask about that... for when I did trest last time I did morning the left trap/shoulder/chest. Then at night the same on the right side
You could always rotate L-R am-pm with the two td's if you prefer a more symmetrical protocol.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
You said it does not matter so I would probably just do one on the right side and the other on the left just to keep it simple

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You said it does not matter so I would probably just do one on the right side and the other on the left just to keep it simple
Yeah cool. We havent come across anything to suggest this strategy to be problematic.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
This new super-shreds from Olympus U.K. Might be interesting. Will have to see if it would be a better fit ( waiting on profile release)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good for you for being a modern viking!!
That's right brother!
What's your max bench at that weight?.
Do you wanna get even bigger?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Good for you for being a modern viking!!
That's right brother!
What's your max bench at that weight?.
Do you wanna get even bigger?
I haven't done a one rep max in a long time but I hit chest yesterday and did:

Band warmup supersetted with cable flys 5 sets total

135x20
1535x20
225x25
225x20
225x15
225x10
For flat bench then went on with the rest of it