Is it gyno?

sespress

Awards
I've got a sensation in the pecs, near the nipple. It's not tender. It's not swollen. Just a tingling or a sensation like I'm more aware of the skin touching the shirt. Hard to really quantify. I know the description sounds funny, Jokes welcome but real advice desired =)

I'm running 4-Andro, Epi-Andro, and MK677. Using Arm1care Pro daily.
I've got SERMS on hand (Nolva and Clom). I was about to place an order for some arimidex JUST to be sure, but while I'm waiting for the post office I'm not sure if I should use one of the SERM I've got?

Might not really be gyno for all I know. Or it's an early warning sign. I mean I didn't think the PH's I was on had a heavy risk of it anyways but I know it can happen.

Thoughts?

sespress

Awards
All I gotta say is, don't touch or play with them. Meaning, stop checking for lumps or rubbing them when they bother you. It will cause more inflammation and promote a various amount of unwanted side effects.
Will that actually cause it to become gyno? And yeah, I don't usually play with my own nipps haha so I'll continue to not do that.

sespress

Awards
From what I hear, yes, it can cause it to solidify and cause formation. There's an old saying.. "If ya don't use it, ya lose it." Same rule applies, but this you want to lose.
OK that's fair. I still think I might drop in a bit of the Clom that I have on hand. I'm nearing the end of the cycle anyways. Just want to be safe not sorry. Maybe 10mg or so until the arimidex comes in a few days.

sespress

Awards
Tamox @ 20-40mgs until sides subside, always seemed to do the trick for me. Then again, that's pharm grade, prescribed by my Doc. though.
Well I think that did the trick, not sure if 24 hours is enough time for it to really work but I took 20mg tamox yesterday and the symptoms have subsided. Does this mean I need to run a SERM for the duration, or at least until my arimidex arrives? Haven't ever had to deal with this before, even on previous PH cycles that I thought were stronger.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Overlap the arimidex and tamox for 2 days, drop tamox until PCT

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I played with my ex's boobs for months and they never grew.. what gives? Why do guys (who don't need boobs) have to put up with getting them/them growing when we run them, and women who do need them don't have to put up with them growing...

sespress

Awards
I played with my ex's boobs for months and they never grew.. what gives? Why do guys (who don't need boobs) have to put up with getting them/them growing when we run them, and women who do need them don't have to put up with them growing...
Guess you needed to get her on some 4-Andro. Lol. I think we might be onto something haha.

sespress

Awards
OK so the sensation comes and goes to a lesser degree now. But it is still around. It's all in the nipps. I'm taking 20mg Nolva and I added 25mg Clom a day. Is there anything else I can do? The arimidex wont be in for a few more days.

And correct me if I'm wrong but right now all I'm doing is blocking e to specific tissues. Not actually preventing it from forming (that's the arimidex). So if I've started to notice water retention that would be the cause right?

I also doubled up on the armisitane (stuff in arm1care, I have another bottle of just it).

Should I dial back the PH dose in the mean time? I'm trying to combat this from as many angles as possible.