Mild PH

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Name me a mild cycle that is easy on sides.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
11kt and dhea...cant get much milder than that :D

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trenadrol back around 2008. Didn't really know what I was doing then, and then there was DBOL back in the 1980s.

swirvin1

Awards
Epistane or Halodrol. Have ran both solo, and both stacked. No sides whatsoever and massive upside.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spartan lean for a cut or spartan mass for a bulk. Both are great for results and very minimal on side effects

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sparta Nutrition Spartan Lean is about as light as the come that will still have effects... leaning and hardening.

Frankly, the entire sparta line has been getting reviews with zero to very very low sides across the board.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
BPS Dermacrine
(Standard DHEA Test Base)
2-4 Pumps Per Day Depending On BodyWeight And Feel.
And
Olympus Labs Sup3r-1
(1-Andro Muscle Building Pro-Hormone)
3 Caps Per Day (330mg)

PCT
Clomid (SERM)
50/25/25/12.5
AplaMax XT (Natty T-Booster)
4/4/4/4

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
BPS Dermacrine
(Standard DHEA Test Base)
2-4 Pumps Per Day Depending On BodyWeight And Feel.
And
Olympus Labs Sup3r-1
(1-Andro Muscle Building Pro-Hormone)
3 Caps Per Day (330mg)

PCT
Clomid (SERM)
50/25/25/12.5
AplaMax XT (Natty T-Booster)
4/4/4/4
Dermacrine and 1 andro would be great or Dermacrine epidrone would have you feeling good through the entire cycle !

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Epistane or Halodrol. Have ran both solo, and both stacked. No sides whatsoever and massive upside.
I loved hdrol and for it being mild, people noticed. Back pumps were life though.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sparta Nutrition Spartan Lean is about as light as the come that will still have effects... leaning and hardening.

Frankly, the entire sparta line has been getting reviews with zero to very very low sides across the board.
Any feedback with shedding?

swirvin1

Awards
My very first time I had back pumps which are not even a real side IMO. But to remedy the situation to get deads, and squats in consistently, I took Blockade by Assault Labs for On-Cycle Support. The stuff is amazing and I had absolutely zero side effects when adding that into your cycle. I am desperately looking for a good test base, I cannot decide between 4-andro or Epi-Andro.