6/6/6/6/6/6/6/4/4
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/4/4
Water
1.5 Galls Per Day
Staples
Multi, Protein, Creatine, Joint Support, Fish Oil, Vit C, Vit D, Zinc

Goals
Looking to add about 8-12lbs of LEAN mass, hopefully won't loose my abs too badly haha! Running this with a 300-400 Surplus and 40P/30C/30F diet.

Any Input is most certainly welcome ?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Cycle layout looks fine. Don't be afraid to bump the dose of LGD to 12mg if you see the need (and you feel fine). I get no sides on 12mg of LGD, even when stacked with 12mg of Rad-140.

On cycle: I'd choose one support supplement or the other. No need to run two.

PCT: Same thing, choose one cycle support supplement. Also, Alpha Max XT, Reduce XT and A-Pro all have cortisol control ingredients. I think your PCT is a bit overkill and overly expensive.

It's really just preference but I'd do my PCT like so...

Clomid: 50-25-25-12.5-12.5 EOD
Aromasin: 0-0-6.25 M/W/S for 4 weeks
Cycle Assist
Reduce XT or Alpha Maxx XT

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'd throw in 5 grams of Taurine per day (on cycle) as well. Also preference but I'd drop the creatine on cycle. Your body/kidneys will have enough to filter already.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Cycle layout looks fine. Don't be afraid to bump the dose of LGD to 12mg if you see the need (and you feel fine). I get no side on 12mg of LGD, even when stacked with 12mg of Rad-140.

On cycle: I'd choose one support supplement or the other. No need to run two.

PCT: Same thing, choose one cycle support supplement. Also, Alpha Max XT, Reduce XT and A-Pro all have cortisol control ingredients. I think your PCT is a bit overkill and overly expensive.

It's really just preference but I'd do my PCT like so...

Clomid: 50-25-25-12.5-12.5 EOD
Aromasin: 0-0-6.25 M/W/S for 4 weeks
Cycle Assist
Reduce XT or Alpha Maxx XT
Cheers.
I'll Drop extra Ar1macare during the PCT and just use it whilst On Cycle, then use the Cycle Assist for the PCT. The Aromasin should have me covered for the Estrogen in PCT.
That Aromasin dosing does look interesting. Would running it for 4 weeks not lower my estrogen a little too much?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Cheers.
I'll Drop extra Ar1macare during the PCT and just use it whilst On Cycle, then use the Cycle Assist for the PCT. The Aromasin should have me covered for the Estrogen in PCT.
That Aromasin dosing does look interesting. Would running it for 4 weeks not lower my estrogen a little too much?
It's hard to know for sure how you will react to aromasin and where your E levels will be with the cloimd. Consider this though, with your dosing of 6.25mg ED for 14 days, you would consume 87.5 mg of Exemestane. With my dosing protocol of 6.25mg Mon/Wed/Sat for four weeks, you would consume 75mg of exemestane. The extra 2 weeks might lower it a bit more but the dosing is mild so I wouldn't be overly concerned with it. I've never had any issues with that protocol and I generally have lower levels of E. If I take too much, I feel it in my joints pretty quickly. I always choose M/W/S so I never have to remember if I dosed the day before or not. I do this as opposed to EOD dosing. It's a slightly lighter protocol as well, as it's 3 days per week compared to 3.5.

The last reason for extending the exemestane a bit is to keep E from getting to high. Pharma Clomid can spike E levels for some people and having high E will act as a negative feedback loop initiator.

There really is no exact science to all this PCT stuff. We all respond differenty and no PCT is the same as the last. It's just about individual experience and finding out what works best for you.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
The only thing I would watch out for is the lethargy when stacking 1 andro and LGD. Hopefully the dermacrine will be enough to combat it

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to know for sure how you will react to aromasin and where your E levels will be with the cloimd. Consider this though, with your dosing of 6.25mg ED for 14 days, you would consume 87.5 mg of Exemestane. With my dosing protocol of 6.25mg Mon/Wed/Sat for four weeks, you would consume 75mg of exemestane. The extra 2 weeks might lower it a bit more but the dosing is mild so I wouldn't be overly concerned with it. I've never had any issues with that protocol and I generally have lower levels of E. If I take too much, I feel it in my joints pretty quickly. I always choose M/W/S so I never have to remember if I dosed the day before or not. I do this as opposed to EOD dosing. It's a slightly lighter protocol as well, as it's 3 days per week compared to 3.5.

The last reason for extending the exemestane a bit is to keep E from getting to high. Pharma Clomid can spike E levels for some people and having high E will act as a negative feedback loop initiator.

There really is no exact science to all this PCT stuff. We all respond differenty and no PCT is the same as the last. It's just about individual experience and finding out what works best for you.
I felt the Aromasin within days on my last PCT. Did 6.25ED from the Sunday and by the Tuesday my elbows felt like they had shattered glass in them, but that was a straight Dermacrine and LGD run. Hopefully the 3 days per week from weeks 4-8 will be a little easier on the ol' elbows.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I would watch out for is the lethargy when stacking 1 andro and LGD. Hopefully the dermacrine will be enough to combat it
BPS suggest 3 Pumps per day at my weight, but I've bumped it to 4 per day (2 in the AM /2 in the early PM) because of running two lethargy inducing compounds

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I felt the Aromasin within days on my last PCT. Did 6.25ED from the Sunday and by the Tuesday my elbows felt like they had shattered glass in them, but that was a straight Dermacrine and LGD run. Hopefully the 3 days per week from weeks 4-8 will be a little easier on the ol' elbows.
The M/W/S protocol is ~ half the dose of ED dosing so it should be easier on your joints. If it gets to be a bit much (which I don't think it will), you could drop the dose down to 6.25mg Mon/Thur for the last two weeks of the four. Just play it by ear....or by elbow if you wish. :} Also, I'd keep the aromasin to weeks 3-6 of PCT as I outlined. This way you're running it with your SERM and only 1 extra week of mild dosing after cessation of your SERM.

The idea is to keep the E in range, while hopefully on the lower side of that range. That dosing works great for me, and hopefully for you too.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
The M/W/S protocol is ~ half the dose of ED dosing so it should be easier on your joints. If it gets to be a bit much (which I don't think it will), you could drop the dose down to 6.25mg Mon/Thur for the last two weeks of the four. Just play it by ear....or by elbow if you wish. :} Also, I'd keep the aromasin to weeks 3-6 of PCT as I outlined. This way you're running it with your SERM and only 1 extra week of mild dosing after cessation of your SERM.

The idea is to keep the E in range, while hopefully on the lower side of that range. That dosing works great for me, and hopefully for you too.
Acessing my estrogen and adjusting my Aromasin dosing by elbow feels haha!
So just to clarify

Clomid
50/25/25/25/12.5/12.5(EOD Last Week)
Aromasin
0/0/0/0/6.25/6.25/6.25
Dosing M/W/S each week

I know I added added an extra week to your plan but I'd wanna keep that 4th week with 25mg of Clomid. Felt like only doing it for two weeks last time delayed my recovery a bit

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin for weeks 3-6 (3,4,5,6) would be 4 weeks total. Here's what I was thinking..

Clomid: 50-25-25-12.5-12.5 (EOD last week)
Aromasin: 0-0-6.25-6.25-6.25-6.25 (6.25 M/W/S for all 4 weeks)

Starting the Aromasin at week 3 should help out a wee bit in the Test boosting department as well.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin for weeks 3-6 (3,4,5,6) would be 4 weeks total. Here's what I was thinking..

Clomid: 50-25-25-12.5-12.5 (EOD last week)
Aromasin: 0-0-6.25-6.25-6.25-6.25 (6.25 M/W/S for all 4 weeks)

Starting the Aromasin at week 3 should help out a wee bit in the Test boosting department as well.
Oh sweet then, Cheers man. Really appreciate the help
So instead of running the extra week of Clomid to help increase my test, extra Aromasin would work just as well

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Oh sweet then, Cheers man. Really appreciate the help
So instead of running the extra week of Clomid to help increase my test, extra Aromasin would work just as well
You can look at it that way if you like. Hopefully by week 5 of PCT everything is up and firing the way it should be. I always taper, others don't see the need.

Also keep in mind that Clomiphene has a 5-7 day half-life so you will be getting minor test boosting effects for 3+ weeks after cessation of use.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
You can look at it that way if you like. Hopefully by week 5 of PCT everything is up and firing the way it should be. I always taper, others don't see the need.

Also keep in mind that Clomiphene has a 5-7 day half-life so you will be getting minor test boosting effects for 3+ weeks after cessation of use.
I've got an extra few weeks of AlphaMax this time round too. So I've got a triple test boosting stack :D

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You had me scared man lol. I saw the title and was worried there wasn't a base. But good luck!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking pretty good man, just my anecdote, Derma even dosed pretty high couldn't combat lethargy from 330mg Super-1 and 8mg LGD for me. 220mg of 4-andro worked an absolute treat though.
If you are running a pct for that long consider lower dosages of clomid, I would personally say thats far too overkill for getting back from this cycle.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Looking pretty good man, just my anecdote, Derma even dosed pretty high couldn't combat lethargy from 330mg Super-1 and 8mg LGD for me. 220mg of 4-andro worked an absolute treat though.
If you are running a pct for that long consider lower dosages of clomid, I would personally say thats far too overkill for getting back from this cycle.
I've always tended to go overkill on the PCT. It's the most important part of the cycle and I'd rather be safe than sorry. Plus, my last PCT boosted my base off cycle Test levels by an extra 47 points :D Nothing massive but I'll take all I can

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Where should I dose my LGD?

Dernacrine will be
2 Pumps Am and 2 Pumps Early PM.
1-Andro will be
1 at Breakfast
1 at Lunch
1 at Dinner

But don't know where to dose the LGD?

Thoughts NoAddedHmones Brandinooooo Toren

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

Dernacrine will be
1-Andro will be
1 at Breakfast
1 at Lunch
1 at Dinner

Are you splitting doses? If not, morning. If you are, then 1 dose morning and 1 dinner.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id do LGD pre wo, same time non wo, all at once if no dosing sides occur.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Are you splitting doses? If not, morning. If you are, then 1 dose morning and 1 dinner.
Id do LGD pre wo, same time non wo, all at once if no dosing sides occur.
I was going to split it, I read on another thread that splitting doses would help prevent lethargy. Which does make sense tbf. Maybe
1xLGD with 1xSup3r-1 at breakfast and
1xLGD with 1xSuper-1 at Lunch? They're two of my highest fat containing meals, which should help with absorbtion.
What do you think?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hmm, how might splitting help lethargy? Lethargy tends not to be an acute thing, but chronic. The halflife of LGD is somewhere in the order of 24 hours.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, how might splitting help lethargy? Lethargy tends not to be an acute thing, but chronic. The halflife of LGD is somewhere in the order of 24 hours.
I think it had something to do with the body having to proccess one big dose of whichever compound somebody was running, but rather give it smaller doses so the body could proccess it easier. It was in a thread I read long ago

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sounds a bit like bollocks to me :D

...but Im all ears for a more in depth explanation.

Certain sides (headaches...any acute reaction) I can understand split dosing of LGD may help...but something like on-cycle lethargy? Im skeptical.

Put it this way...if there is any truth to the idea, youd know after your very first dose (if non split).

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established

Dernacrine will be
1-Andro will be
1 at Breakfast
1 at Lunch
1 at Dinner

I've always split-dosed my SARMs with an am/pm regimen. I'd take LGD with am 1-Ando and one with pm 1-Andro. Honestly though, when you're on 4mg a day you'll be taking one a day anyway. You won't notice a difference in gains with once or twice daily dosing becasue of the half-life of the compound. I've taken this stuff with large meals, small meals, snacks and on an empty stomach. My personal preference is to take my anabolics with a small snack with some healthy fat. I prefer to take my vitamins/other health supps with my biggest meals.

On my last cycle I would take my 4-Andro/SARMS upon waking, with some flax oil or Omega-3 caps and a granola bar. An hour or two later I would take my vitamins/etc with breakfast. Cycle support would be taken with lunch. 4-Andro/SARMs about an hour preworkout with snack/fats (I workout in the evening). Vitamins/etc with postworkout shake or meal. Cycle support with evening snack. I take way too many pills!

Don't overthink it too much. Just pick a scehdule that works for you.

I think it had something to do with the body having to proccess one big dose of whichever compound somebody was running, but rather give it smaller doses so the body could proccess it easier. It was in a thread I read long ago
That sounds similar to something I might have said. I remember being involved in a thread a while back where somebody was getting serious BP spikes/headaches from taking big doses of Ostarine all at once. I remember suggesting that he split-dose the Ostarine to try and alleviate the acute side-effects he was seeing. That is in essence a bodily processing issue. Of course, those sides usually subside with time anyway, despite keeping the same dosing schedule.

Sounds a bit like bollocks to me :D

...but Im all ears for a more in depth explanation.

Certain sides (headaches...any acute reaction) I can understand split dosing of LGD may help...but something like on-cycle lethargy? Im skeptical.

Put it this way...if there is any truth to the idea, youd know after your very first dose (if non split).
Nam knows. Lethargy would be cumulative, not acute. The only other thing I could see that might possibly cause some acute issues would be gastrointestinal discomfort from a supplement. Taking supplements with some food usually takes care of that.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
^Haha, that makes more sense to me. I remember that thread too, T.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'll dose one LGD with one Sup3r-1 at breakfast and the other LGD with another Sup3r-1 at lunch.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Nam knows. Lethargy would be cumulative, not acute. The only other thing I could see that might possibly cause some acute issues would be gastrointestinal discomfort from a supplement. Taking supplements with some food usually takes care of that.
NewAgeMayan Toren

Sorry to bump an old thread, but isn't lethargy from LGD more about test suppression? Or is there something else at play? Thanks.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
NewAgeMayan Toren

Sorry to bump an old thread, but isn't lethargy from LGD more about test suppression? Or is there something else at play? Thanks.
It's a mixture of Test Suppression, hence the need for a Test or DHT base and the body having to use more energy to put into building more muscle tissue, which is a high calorie/energy task.