Any interference in stacking ABE, Xgels, and Cardarine?

seansayin

Awards
I haven't seen too many people run this stack..
Figured Id ask if there was any interference? I've just recently started ABE, and Xgels and I'm liking it so far.
Was gonna add Cardarine to the stack since its non hormonal.
BTW, would cardarine be better off later down the line for a cut? I'm at the beginning of my bulk currently, slowing upping the calories.

All advice is welcome!

(BTW, moved thread here, figured Id get more answers.. don't know how to delete original post.)

seansayin

Awards
Bump...
Anyone have insight?
Is Cardarine like an unspoken topic in here? There's usually alotta activity on posts here lol

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I am no expert but when I take Abe and x gels I am doing a natural bulk with minimal gains. Maybe a couple pounds so by adding cardarine for me i feel it would negate my results. I would use it afterwards to burn the little fat I gained.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE/Xgels is a tried and true great stack. Definitely save the cardarine and run those products together first. Any experience with any of the products?

seansayin

Awards
ABE/Xgels is a tried and true great stack. Definitely save the cardarine and run those products together first. Any experience with any of the products?
I've ran Xgels before and loved it, saw all the hype of stacking ABE & Xgels, so decided to hop on that. I'm liking it so far...

Have not tried cardarine before, but saw that its side effect free, non hormonal and whatnot. Would you be able to comment on whether there would be issues to stack cardarine with the 2?
Seems like not many want to comment on Cardarine...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Seems like not many want to comment on Cardarine...
Idk about that... I've seen a few heated exchanges about the safety of cardarine, it's uses in PCT to control BP and lipid levels, along with a host of other GW applications.

Cardarine is definitely a polarizing supplement... some love it, some think it's useless, some think it's retarded and irresponsible to use.

I don't quite know what your goals are of stacking it with gels and Abe.. it seems, frankly, like a silly idea to me. I'd honestly understand stacking t3 in small doses with xgels/Abe before GW.

I'm not trying to be a d1ck brother... but what are you trying to do here?

seansayin

Awards
Idk about that... I've seen a few heated exchanges about the safety of cardarine, it's uses in PCT to control BP and lipid levels, along with a host of other GW applications.

Cardarine is definitely a polarizing supplement... some love it, some think it's useless, some think it's retarded and irresponsible to use.

I don't quite know what your goals are of stacking it with gels and Abe.. it seems, frankly, like a silly idea to me. I'd honestly understand stacking t3 in small doses with xgels/Abe before GW.

I'm not trying to be a d1ck brother... but what are you trying to do here?
Just trying to go on a bulk, but i thought the cardarine would keep it lean.
All my findings have been that Cardarine can cause cancer, but everyone keeps saying the studies are flawed, even with that it does raise an eyebrow at the product itself.
Hm, just picking your brain here, as i said all advice is appreciated, so I'm not offended, but would you personally think cardarine is unsafe?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to go on a bulk, but i thought the cardarine would keep it lean.
All my findings have been that Cardarine can cause cancer, but everyone keeps saying the studies are flawed, even with that it does raise an eyebrow at the product itself.
Hm, just picking your brain here, as i said all advice is appreciated, so I'm not offended, but would you personally think cardarine is unsafe?
Honestly I'm not sure about cardarine and am super tempted to use it... I'm a little intimidated by it though. IMO, diet will determine how lean your bulk is going to be..

I tend to agree with Night hog that GW might be counterproductive to your gainz. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread is in the wrong section. It should be in the supplement section. You'll get more answers there.
This is the anabolic section. None of those are anabolic.