EQ on First Cycle?

MuscleMetal

Awards
Hello everyone!

I was just curious on what your thoughts are on running EQ on a first cycle. Everyone says says "Test @ 500mg/week" to see how your body handles it. But that's honestly a pretty high dose for a beginner. And I also want to avoid toxicity so I would like to run Test with another low side effect steriod for some recomp. And EQ seems great for this.

Thoughts?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EQ requires high doses of 600-800 min, significant increases hct in many if you actually do blood work and care, must be ran for an extremely long time for results, 16+ weeks.

IMO, look into primo or var to stack with 300mg test per week.

300mg prop for 8 weeks
50mg var ED for 8 weeks

Safe, solid first cycle

MuscleMetal

Awards
EQ requires high doses of 600-800 min, significant increases hct in many if you actually do blood work and care, must be ran for an extremely long time for results, 16+ weeks.

300mg prop for 8 weeks
50mg var ED for 8 weeks

Safe, solid first cycle
Good call. Var is just sooo damn expenaive haha. What primo dose would you run? I know that's also very expensive too

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

300mg prop for 8 weeks
50mg var ED for 8 weeks

Safe, solid first cycle
Completely agree EQ requires some expertise and it's gains to side don't really seem justifiable to me (i know the sides aren't bad in terms of how you feel but the extreme blood thickening is not something to play with if you understand the complications that can arise from it.)

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Also 500mg test per week really isn't all that bad man, i'd say that's the king beginner cycle. Maybe Run Masteron E/P with Test E/P

My currently cycle is test e 600mg and mast e 400mg Honestly feel amazing no sides besides random woods ALL day long and im lucky where my hair doesnt really thin from AAs. Mast e is great for reducing estro sides so you could run test e mast e in a 1:1 ratio and barely need an ai.. Maybe 12.5mg asin once a week. That'd be a pretty nice beginner cycle especially since no orals so youd minimize A LOT of toxicity

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Test and some dht derivative IMO

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Unless you can get actual pharmaceutical test, I'd recommend 500mg a week for your start. I'm running my first cycle right now at a lil over 700mg a week and it's very nice and sides are very manageable. I'm going to be throwing in epistane for the finisher for my last six weeks here since I have it around. This is a DHT derived designer oral which is mild, dry, and bears less toxicity (essentially like a weak version of anavar in its effects from my experience).

This is something you could try and you could always run less test than I am. I guess I don't present many sides, so that may also be why I'm comfortable in more test.

Lastly, I wouldn't worry about the toxicity of test unless you're mega-dosing. It's one of the safest steroids you'll find at reasonable doses.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Unless you can get actual pharmaceutical test, I'd recommend 500mg a week for your start. I'm running my first cycle right now at a lil over 700mg a week and it's very nice and sides are very manageable. I'm going to be throwing in epistane for the finisher for my last six weeks here since I have it around. This is a DHT derived designer oral which is mild, dry, and bears less toxicity (essentially like a weak version of anavar in its effects from my experience).

This is something you could try and you could always run less test than I am. I guess I don't present many sides, so that may also be why I'm comfortable in more test.

Lastly, I wouldn't worry about the toxicity of test unless you're mega-dosing. It's one of the safest steroids you'll find at reasonable doses.
agreed the only side effects of test are gains, LABIDOZZZ, and some nut shrinkage making your anaconda look biiger. win win and win!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
agreed the only side effects of test are gains, LABIDOZZZ, and some nut shrinkage making your anaconda look biiger. win win and win!
Right? And if you throw in the HCG, you don't even have to worry about the nut shrinkage.

CT21

Awards

300mg prop for 8 weeks
50mg var ED for 8 weeks

Safe, solid first cycle
Completely agree EQ requires some expertise and it's gains to side don't really seem justifiable to me (i know the sides aren't bad in terms of how you feel but the extreme blood thickening is not something to play with if you understand the complications that can arise from it.)
NO disrespect to either of you fellas, and the cycles you suggested are great, but whats your reasoning behind it being acceptable to experience high blood pressure or in increase in RBC on latter cycles then your 1st...? If one is fully aware of all the possible side effects of the compound they choose to begin with and take the proper precautions to mitigate them, in the case of EQ monitoring blood pressure and possibly donating blood pre cycle or planing to do so post cycle, then i don't see why it benefits or is "safer" to experience said side effects on your 4th or 5th cycle then your 1st.

Also because the effective dosage for EQ is higher then that of Testosterone or anavar that means it is more dangerous...??? Just because one compounds effective dosage is a lower numerical value DOES NOT mean it is a safer compound. If that were the case Methyl Trienolone would be one of the safest compounds to put in your body as the effective dosage is in MICRO grams. And if you didn't know Methyl Trienolone is one of the most hepatoxic compounds produced. That being said a 600mg/week of EQ is an EFFECTIVE AND SAFE dose for a 1st time user of aas'. Also the majority of the population will experience more sides on 500mg/wk of Testosterone, i.e. increases in estrogen, development of gyno, acne, etc that would necessitate the use of other drugs like arimidex, aromisin, prami (which carry there own set of side effects) , then would on 600-800mg/wk of EQ.

At the end of the day EQ is a very clean and safe compound that doesn't necessitate the use of many if any auxiliaries which increases its safety and ease of use. Also there are numerous factors to consider when deciding on a compound(s) for your 1st cycle including but not limited to, gender, age, body type, pre existing conditions, what sport you compete in, your desired goals, knowledge and acceptance of all possible outcomes/side effects, and your past and current health status.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
NO disrespect to either of you fellas, and the cycles you suggested are great, but whats your reasoning behind it being acceptable to experience high blood pressure or in increase in RBC on latter cycles then your 1st...? If one is fully aware of all the possible side effects of the compound they choose to begin with and take the proper precautions to mitigate them, in the case of EQ monitoring blood pressure and possibly donating blood pre cycle or planing to do so post cycle, then i don't see why it benefits or is "safer" to experience said side effects on your 4th or 5th cycle then your 1st.

Also because the effective dosage for EQ is higher then that of Testosterone or anavar that means it is more dangerous...??? Just because one compounds effective dosage is a lower numerical value DOES NOT mean it is a safer compound. If that were the case Methyl Trienolone would be one of the safest compounds to put in your body as the effective dosage is in MICRO grams. And if you didn't know Methyl Trienolone is one of the most hepatoxic compounds produced. That being said a 600mg/week of EQ is an EFFECTIVE AND SAFE dose for a 1st time user of aas'. Also the majority of the population will experience more sides on 500mg/wk of Testosterone, i.e. increases in estrogen, development of gyno, acne, etc that would necessitate the use of other drugs like arimidex, aromisin, prami (which carry there own set of side effects) , then would on 600-800mg/wk of EQ.

At the end of the day EQ is a very clean and safe compound that doesn't necessitate the use of many if any auxiliaries which increases its safety and ease of use. Also there are numerous factors to consider when deciding on a compound(s) for your 1st cycle including but not limited to, gender, age, body type, pre existing conditions, what sport you compete in, your desired goals, knowledge and acceptance of all possible outcomes/side effects, and your past and current health status.
I don't know EQ well, which is why I stayed off that side of the discussion, but I definitely have known folks who ran it. I know that they required prolactin control and libido issues. My 700+mg of test has only needed 12.5mg ED of exemestane. I know that there has been a majority against this compound for the first cycle here, but I don't think that it is best practice to make it sound ultra safe and gentle. I've heard people speak more strongly about the Andros than you did of the EQ.

The reason test is recommended as a first cycle is because it's harder for **** to go wrong with test so long as you intelligently set up your protocol. The same may be true for EQ, but looking at its track record I would say not to the same degree.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

Hence why we said for experienced users, an inexperienced user wouldn't know to take those proper precautions to cycle it correctly, we both said it's a great compound for... EXPERIENCED users. He said he's a beginner, hence why we didn't recommend it, how many beginners do you know get consistent blood work through out and know when and how often to donate? For those people who know what to do EQ is great...

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

I know people who use EQ and absolutely love it.. but an EQ cycle dosed correctly will be lost cost effective that a test cycle due to dosing and it being a not as common compound as test E, also the Undecylenate ester is one of the longest acting esters there is so again an inexperienced user may not know how to pct properly from it, may not know that it requires a minimum of 16 weeks for good results, and the longer you're on the harsher the shutdown, it's a great compound i know MANY who love it, but it does require a certain amount of expertise hence why i said for a first cycle it's not the best option. Again like i said prior, how many first cyclers REALLY emphasize the importance of BW? I know that it took me time to really realize just how important it is and I know many people who were in the same boat. Again we're not saying its a bad compound by any means.. it gives some amazing pumps and long term muscle maturity when ran at 16-20 weeks, however he asked if it was a good compound for a first cycle and in my opinion, no. It's not.

CT21

Awards
First I want to mention that I'mm in the camp "that test is best" but I will also say that I would bet my life and the lives of all my loved ones that your friends or "folks you know" DID NOT get prolactin sides fro EQ. EQ is a DHT based compound that has no affinity to the progesterone receptor and converts to estro at less then half the rate of Testosterone. So if you were running EQ right now I doubt you would need that 12.5mg of Aromasin/ED, unless you are extremely estrogen sensative then you might need 12.5mg EOD but not ED. IDK though, you could be estrogen sensitive if you are using 12.5mg of Aromasin ED and still getting a hard on.

CT21

Awards
Hence why we said for experienced users, an inexperienced user wouldn't know to take those proper precautions to cycle it correctly, we both said it's a great compound for... EXPERIENCED users. He said he's a beginner, hence why we didn't recommend it, how many beginners do you know get consistent blood work through out and know when and how often to donate? For those people who know what to do EQ is great...
They'r are plenty of "inexperienced" or 1st time users that know the side effects of certain compounds. Its called google! Thats why one does his research before he sticks PED's in his body. Instead of directly dismissing the use of EQ for OP's first time, you should have started off by asking him his goals and if he knows all the potential side effects of EQ. Then from there you can make recommendations for other compounds in place of EQ.

Also one DOESN'T need to be an experienced user nor did i mention blood work...I said that one can DONATE blood pre or post cycle when using EQ. Donating blood DOES NOT require blood work and is 100x easier. For most people to get blood work they need to make a Doctors appointment, request blood work, get the orders from the doctor, blah blah blah...donating blood takes 30mins and does not require a doctors appointment or permission. Also if we go by what you said that "an inexperienced user wouldn't know to take those proper precautions to cycle it correctly" then that user shouldn't be using any compound let alone Test or anavar...

CT21

Awards
I don't know EQ well, which is why I stayed off that side of the discussion, but I definitely have known folks who ran it. I know that they required prolactin control and libido issues. My 700+mg of test has only needed 12.5mg ED of exemestane. I know that there has been a majority against this compound for the first cycle here, but I don't think that it is best practice to make it sound ultra safe and gentle. I've heard people speak more strongly about the Andros than you did of the EQ.

The reason test is recommended as a first cycle is because it's harder for **** to go wrong with test so long as you intelligently set up your protocol. The same may be true for EQ, but looking at its track record I would say not to the same degree.
First I want to mention that I'mm in the camp "that test is best" and Im not saying OP shouldnt use Test as his 1st compound, Im just stating that Test is not inherently safer and that EQ is perfectly fine to use for ones first PED cycle. Also I would bet my life and the lives of all my loved ones that your friends or "folks you know" DID NOT get prolactin sides fro EQ. EQ is a DHT based compound that has no affinity to the progesterone receptor and converts to estro at less then half the rate of Testosterone. So if you were running EQ right now I doubt you would need that 12.5mg of Aromasin/ED, unless you are extremely estrogen sensitive then you might need 12.5mg EOD but not ED. IDK though, you could be estrogen sensitive if you are using 12.5mg of Aromasin ED and still getting a hard on.

Also reread my 1st post. I clearly lay out how there is potential for more negatives to arise on 500mg/wk of test then 600-800mg/week of EQ.

MuscleMetal

Awards
This has seemed to cause a lot of debate haha. First and foremost, let me start by saying I have done a TON of research on just about EVERY compound in AAS. There are only a few I would use due to HEALTH side effects. I want to be a healthy human being and not just some big juice head lol.

The compounds I would use (not on a first cycle, but in general): Test, EQ, Mast, Primo, TBOL, Var, Proviron, maybe Deca.

I am well aware of the increase in Red blood cell count from EQ. I think I will stay away from it on first cycle since I would have superssion and shut down for like 16 weeks. That's not ideal for a first time cycle.

I might do Test/TBOL for this stack. But like I said I really would like to stay away from orals