Very High Doses of 1 Andro

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
After coming across a post where Patrick Arnold gave 1 Andro a recommend dosage of 300-600mg, I became curious to see if my gains would attest to this advice. In other words, I'm looking for the highest dose that'll be able to run without diminishing gains. Some IML reps claim that 600-900mg yielded them massive gains. I'm going to take the dive and run 1000mg after the holidays for "research purposes". Has anyone had experience running an excessively high dose of 1 Andro?

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
After coming across a post where Patrick Arnold gave 1 Andro a recommend dosage of 300-600mg, I became curious to see if my gains would attest to this advice. In other words, I'm looking for the highest dose that'll be able to run without diminishing gains. Some IML reps claim that 600-900mg yielded them massive gains. I'm going to take the dive and run 1000mg after the holidays for "research purposes". Has anyone had experience running an excessively high dose of 1 Andro?
A buddy of mine ran it at around 600mg, gained about 6-7lbs within the first two weeks before bringing it back down to 300-400mg. I'm sure the lethargy on 1000mg would kill you lol, Unless you plan on running with trest

You could always front load 1000mg the first two weeks and drop it back down to normal doses depending on sides

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
A buddy of mine ran it at around 600mg, gained about 6-7lbs within the first two weeks before bringing it back down to 300-400mg. I'm sure the lethargy on 1000mg would kill you lol, Unless you plan on running with trest

You could always front load 1000mg the first two weeks and drop it back down to normal doses depending on sides
Make America Swole Again

I'll be running it with TD androsterone and oral epiandrosterone. I'm excited man. How many weeks did your buddy run it for? 6-7 pounds in the first two weeks sounds impressive. Although some of that definitely sounds like glycogen retention. Hopefully I'll be able to keep the gains I make.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Interested in this. I'm doing 330 of 1, 330 of 4, and 400 of epiandro. Weight is up and what little fat I had lost still is gone even though the hunger got the best of me a few times.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Interested in this. I'm doing 330 of 1, 330 of 4, and 400 of epiandro. Weight is up and what little fat I had lost still is gone even though the hunger got the best of me a few times.
If you can afford it, kick the epi up to 600. I found that as a sweet spot when I ran it. I was doing half TD and half oral. It really caused me to dry out and harden up. I also backed my 4andro down at the end to about 200 to help dry out.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Badass! In before "are you on real gear??"

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
If you can afford it, kick the epi up to 600. I found that as a sweet spot when I ran it. I was doing half TD and half oral. It really caused me to dry out and harden up. I also backed my 4andro down at the end to about 200 to help dry out.
The epiandro isn't really expensive so I am not too worried about that. I just wonder at what point you are literally pissing money down the drain with these andro's.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
The epiandro isn't really expensive so I am not too worried about that. I just wonder at what point you are literally pissing money down the drain with these andro's.
So far as I know, the half life is short if they aren't esterified so you can dose them like every two hours if you want. Someone may want to expand on or correct that if I missed the mark.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
So far as I know, the half life is short if they aren't esterified so you can dose them like every two hours if you want. Someone may want to expand on or correct that if I missed the mark.
I'm spacing dosages out to three times a day personally.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I'm spacing dosages out to three times a day personally.
That's proper for your dosages. When I was at 600 I ran 150mg X 4/day. It all depends on how much you're trying to do. For OP's idea of 1000 you could do 5x200 and get pretty good absorption, or even 6x/day. What are you thinking for that, 123abcabcabc?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
That's proper for your dosages. When I was at 600 I ran 150mg X 4/day. It all depends on how much you're trying to do. For OP's idea of 1000 you could do 5x200 and get pretty good absorption, or even 6x/day. What are you thinking for that, 123abcabcabc?
Is the half life really that short? And I have no problem splitting up my dosages every few hours or so. I sleep in 3 hour increments anyways, given I have severe insomnia.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Imo no need to split the dosage more than 2x a day. After that it just comes down to personal preference/convenience but don't expect better results splitting it up 3 or 4 times a day.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Imo no need to split the dosage more than 2x a day. After that it just comes down to personal preference/convenience but don't expect better results splitting it up 3 or 4 times a day.
Just a quick check shows a max half life of 6 hours for the andros. Twice a day definitely isn't optimal with that. It isn't as short as I recalled (since moved on from PHs) but levels definitely aren't best supported at only twice a day.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick check shows a max half life of 6 hours for the andros. Twice a day definitely isn't optimal with that. It isn't as short as I recalled (since moved on from PHs) but levels definitely aren't best supported at only twice a day.
Honestly bro do you really believe twice a day vs multiple doses a day is gonna produce noticably different gains? Lol It may mitigate sides a bit due to more stable blood levels but that's about it.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Honestly bro do you really believe twice a day vs multiple doses a day is gonna produce noticably different gains? Lol It may mitigate sides a bit due to more stable blood levels but that's about it.
I know that for maximum gains, you go for the most stable levels. I'm in the business of giving the best advice, not "oh well this is good enough" advice.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you run 1,000 mg of 1-dhea your cholesterol is going to be dangerously screwed up. I think over 600 mg a day would be more sides than gainz.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You need something to boost HDL and get blood lipids in check if u run 1000 mg !!!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I second the need for strong cycle support/cardio support with 1000mg of 1-Andro. Maybe try starting out at 600mg? I think that should yield some nice results. Planning on stacking it with anything else? 4-Andro perhaps?

Edit: I missed where you said you are running it with androsterone and epi-androsterone.

As far as the half-life of the compound and stable blood levels, you may be surprised. There should be no issues with 2x daily dosing of 1-Andro. 3x daily dosing would be fine too. For such a high daily intake (1000mg), I'd be tempted to break it into 3 doses for sure. The only thing I would be worried about (with mega-dosing) is enzymatic availability for the proper conversion to 1-Testosterone. Off the top of my head I don't think there would be an issue here, especially considering 1-Andro is said to readily convert to the target hormone.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/285604-new-sarm.html#post5517177

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Careful of the hair shedding with those three compounds, and with 1-Andro at such a high dose.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran it at 500mg for 10weeks.felt good
I bet at some point the sides would outweigh the benefits.
Like 25 grams of creatine wouldn't really produce better gains than 15grams

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What brand transdermal? I think product was bunk. You see people gain 10 lbs on that dose of Andros.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
What brand transdermal? I think product was bunk. You see people gain 10 lbs on that dose of Andros.
Yeah, I don't rep for anyone and I gained a solid 10lbs lean from the Alpha Gainz TD and IML orals. I wouldn't recommend the IML; only 50mg a cap. I just got a really good deal on it. I drank grapefruit juice throughout my cycle for the enzyme blocking properties, which may have helped. It definitely didn't hurt.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Yeah, I don't rep for anyone and I gained a solid 10lbs lean from the Alpha Gainz TD and IML orals. I wouldn't recommend the IML; only 50mg a cap. I just got a really good deal on it. I drank grapefruit juice throughout my cycle for the enzyme blocking properties, which may have helped. It definitely didn't hurt.
Going with OL for my 1-Andro, NI Alphadrone for TD, and NI Epi Beta for oral.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Going with OL for my 1-Andro, NI Alphadrone for TD, and NI Epi Beta for oral.
Please keep us updated on the NI goods. I haven't heard much about them. I already know that OL is that business. Their trest ace has become my new pre-workout.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Please keep us updated on the NI goods. I haven't heard much about them. I already know that OL is that business. Their trest ace has become my new pre-workout.
NI is one of the brands sponsored here so I have confidence they'll work. I have a backup test base (BPS Dermacrine) just incase.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Primeval labs- Tri-Dermal. Don't think it's bunk as I've seen many logs of people running it at the recommended dose (525mg) and report gains though pretty conservative. Not a good responder I guess. I'm sure there's better Andro products out there which do deliver but I guess it's hard to justify experimenting with them again. Keen to run Halodrol in around 6 weeks. If I see a 10lb gain there I'd be stoked.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Primeval labs- Tri-Dermal. Don't think it's bunk as I've seen many logs of people running it at the recommended dose (525mg) and report gains though pretty conservative. Not a good responder I guess. I'm sure there's better Andro products out there which do deliver but I guess it's hard to justify experimenting with them again. Keen to run Halodrol in around 6 weeks. If I see a 10lb gain there I'd be stoked.
I've not heard bad things about Primeval, but I do know that different TD carriers work very different for some people. What was your skin prep process for application?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Morning dose was applied after showering. Mid day and evening dose routine was to wash hands and alcohol swab application site to ensure no oils or dirt on skin. I'd rotate application sites. Chest, inside of forearms and tops of feet were the areas I'd utilize. With the doses I was taking I spent a lot of time applying this stuff. In hindsight I'd have much preferred taking oral andro's at this dose.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that keeps me away from TD anything is I live in a house full of women.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for the experiment

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Might run injectable 1-Andro enanthate actually. Still at 1000mg though.

Limitphobic

Awards
I've ran 300x2 a day oral androsterone and it had me leeeean af. Individual muscle groups were clearly visible without flexing. I'd advise against 1000mg a day but if you go against my advice, I can't wait to read about your results lol