Recomp cycle critique

• Thread starter Br1ck_Sh1thouse
  • Start date

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Hey wanted to put an up coming cycle out for review in case I need to get anything else during the OL UK sale.

Going to do an 8 week run, this isn't my first rodeo but I wouldn't say I'm super advanced either.
Late 30s, 240lb, 5'10", ~22% bf (3pt calipers), full time keto. Because of work everything needs to be completely legal.

Currently running Ep1c unleashed and ignit3 until dec 1 then getting started with

1 of each:
Sup3r-epi elite
Sup3r-1 elite
Sup3r-1
Sup3r-4 elite
Sup3r pct
Ar1macare pro

So here it is
1 - (330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330)ya I know 4 days will only be 220,those will be my first 4 days
4 - (0/0/220/220/220/220/220/220) same thing here I'll have a couple days extra that I'll throw in week2
Epi - (500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500)
Week9-12 sup3-pct, Ar1macare and longjack

Should I swap out pct with Kings blood? I thought about going higher with 4 and epi but I've read that since they're all dhea derivatives they'll compete for the same receptors and so more may not work.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey man, a bottle of super epi elite should allow you to dose 500mg/d (250mg caps), Id do that.

Spread out doses to keep bloods on an even keel, and minimise any possible conversion limitations.

If youve got super pct then go with that, otherwise definitely grab KB. Id highly recommend you get a SERM for PCT, an a pharma AI for your cycle.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, a bottle of super epi elite should allow you to dose 500mg/d (250mg caps), Id do that.

Spread out doses to keep bloods on an even keel, and minimise any possible conversion limitations.

If youve got super pct then go with that, otherwise definitely grab KB. Id highly recommend you get a SERM for PCT, an a pharma AI for your cycle.
Good catch on the epi that was a copy/paste error, I corrected, thanks for the feedback. Can't wait to get started on my path to demi-god greatness, keep the awesome products coming from Mt. Olympus!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Good catch on the epi that was a copy/paste error, I corrected, thanks for the feedback. Can't wait to get started on my path to demi-god greatness, keep the awesome products coming from Mt. Olympus!
Sweet! If I was going to run all 3 compounds Id dose exactly as you have too.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again! The feedback is greatly appreciated.

On a side note any suggestions for supps if blood pressure climbs while on cycle?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nammer the Hammer has you covered. Cycle layout looks good. ACP should have you covered for BP support but you can also run Ep1c TD on cycle for more. Tons of other options as well.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yip, the ACP will help. Id also get as much fresh garlic in your diet as well, and the good old leafy greens. I eat 1-2 cups of fresh celery a nite, and it definitely makes a measurable difference. Only prob is it takes a good 2-3 weeks of consistently eating it to see a benefit.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks solid. What's this King's Blood eveybody is talking about. A quick search got me nadda.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Cycle looks solid. What's this King's Blood eveybody is talking about. A quick search got me nadda.
Fuk bro where you been, info been out for a whole day!!?!

...OL new PCT/whenever product. Details in OL subby.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So while I have the attention of all you OL nerds, errr i mean wizards, 4 days ago I switched from an ECY stack to Ep1c Ul and Ignit3. My appetite is sky rocketing what's best suggestion for suppressing it? Either I didn't realize how much the E was suppressing it or you guys stuff is jacking it up. Thoughts?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So while I have the attention of all you OL nerds, errr i mean wizards, 4 days ago I switched from an ECY stack to Ep1c Ul and Ignit3. My appetite is sky rocketing what's best suggestion for suppressing it? Either I didn't realize how much the E was suppressing it or you guys stuff is jacking it up. Thoughts?
I didn't insult you guys that badly did i? No thoughts or should I start a new thread.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't insult you guys that badly did i? No thoughts or should I start a new thread.
Nobody's upset bro. Lol. The question simply got overlooked. I've done the ECA stack before and the appetite suppression is insane to where I literally waste away and don't want to eat all day. Ignit3 should not be expected to have the same level of appetite suppression IMO. It controls mine very well but it took about 3-5 days to really notice it. If you been on the EC stack for a while and have a decent calorie deficit already it's reasonable to expect that your appetite would rebound some. I don't find that Ep1c increases my appetite at all. I think you're gonna have a period of adjustment depending on other factors with your diet.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Nobody's upset bro. Lol. The question simply got overlooked. I've done the ECA stack before and the appetite suppression is insane to where I literally waste away and don't want to eat all day. Ignit3 should not be expected to have the same level of appetite suppression IMO. It controls mine very well but it took about 3-5 days to really notice it. If you been on the EC stack for a while and have a decent calorie deficit already it's reasonable to expect that your appetite would rebound some. I don't find that Ep1c increases my appetite at all. I think you're gonna have a period of adjustment depending on other factors with your diet.
Ok thanks, I'll stick to shoveling my face full of broccoli and celery for a another week or so and re-evaluate.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
NAM
Do you think there would be any noticeable benefit to doubling the dose of epi? Or do you think that receptors will already be saturated?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
NAM
Do you think there would be any noticeable benefit to doubling the dose of epi? Or do you think that receptors will already be saturated?
Unlikely receptors will be saturated with this. The more likely scenario is conversion enzyme limitations...but how likely? No-one knows for sure, and Im skeptical its the kind of thing we'd ever have hard fixed data on anyway.

Put it this way, people have been running these compounds at doses far higher than you plan, for years. There will be diminishing returns, but thats true of any compound.

Epiandro is one of those compounds quite amenable to dose timing experimentation. Some guys prefer a large single dose pre wo due to acute CNS stim-type effects; some, like me, dont notice this so much. Experiment, and be mindful of dosing close to bed.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Unlikely receptors will be saturated with this. The more likely scenario is conversion enzyme limitations...but how likely? No-one knows for sure, and Im skeptical its the kind of thing we'd ever have hard fixed data on anyway.

Put it this way, people have been running these compounds at doses far higher than you plan, for years. There will be diminishing returns, but thats true of any compound.

Epiandro is one of those compounds quite ameniable to dose timing experimentation. Some guys prefer a large single dose pre wo due to acute CNS stim-type effects; some, like me, dont notice this so much.
Hmmm ok, that at least gives me something to think about. Thanks for the info!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established

Epiandro is one of those compounds quite amenable to dose timing experimentation. Some guys prefer a large single dose pre wo due to acute CNS stim-type effects; some, like me, dont notice this so much. Experiment, and be mindful of dosing close to bed.
Is tr3st subject to the same conversion enzymes?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Is tr3st subject to the same conversion enzymes?
No, and I honestly wouldnt worry about them. Conversion is something that occurs in the body constantly, is dynamic, and virtually impossible to predict. Pragmatically speaking, we know the range of doses all these compounds tend to be efficacious at...and thats good enough to set up cycles.

So, you were initially thinking 1,4, epiandro. There a change of plan with the trest?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
No, and I honestly wouldnt worry about them. Conversion is something that occurs in the body constantly, is dynamic, and virtually impossible to predict. Pragmatically speaking, we know the range of doses all these compounds tend to be efficacious at...and thats good enough to set up cycles.

So, you were initially thinking 1,4, epiandro. There a change of plan with the trest?
No definitive plans, just exploring options and trying to learn as much as possible in the meantime.
Ultimately my goal is recomp, but close to a cut cycle. Maybe this is a bad example but in my mind a perfect recomp would be 1lb of fat loss for each lb of new muscle. And for this run I'd be happy with say 3 lbs of fat for 1lb of muscle.
So in my continued reading I came across some logs reporting tr3st/dermatrest showing great success. Just curious and looking at options since I'm not starting for a couple months.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Have you thought about sup3r 11kt sh!t is awesome for recomp.
I was looking at that as well, I'm in the us so I wasn't sure if I can get tr3st or 11kt. I've never been so jealous of the brits!

I'm assuming you have experience with 11kt? Any chance you've tried tr3st? If so I'm assuming you'd rate 11kt better for recomp?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking at that as well, I'm in the us so I wasn't sure if I can get tr3st or 11kt. I've never been so jealous of the brits!

I'm assuming you have experience with 11kt? Any chance you've tried tr3st? If so I'm assuming you'd rate 11kt better for recomp?
Well haven't tried Trest for one it's only for advanced users ,2 sides can get out of hands estrogen sides mainly.
3rd i don't think it's a suitable option for u since ur bf is high u will have high chance of bp etc.
sup3r 11kt
epiandro high dose
sup3r 1
and go for a deep cut forget recomp and u will love results as fat melts off and u will see muscle definition etc, also u might want to wait cos Jebrook NewAgeMayan
said ol u coming out with a new product that should get ppl shreded

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well haven't tried Trest for one it's only for advanced users ,2 sides can get out of hands estrogen sides mainly.
3rd i don't think it's a suitable option for u since ur bf is high u will have high chance of bp etc.
sup3r 11kt
epiandro high dose
sup3r 1
and go for a deep cut forget recomp and u will love results as fat melts off and u will see muscle definition etc, also u might want to wait cos Jebrook NewAgeMayan
I did? Hmmm? I don't remember saying that. Musta been drunk posting on AM hamdysayed. Disregard;);)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did? Hmmm? I don't remember saying that. Musta been drunk posting on AM hamdysayed. Disregard;);)
Drunk posting, my favorite! I let some sensitive information slip out doing that too. ;)

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
sup3r 11kt
epiandro high dose
sup3r 1
Ok thanks for all the great info! Maybe I'll see about getting my hands on some 11kt. What are your thoughts on adding it to my originally suggested cycle that NAM was in support of? Or would you drop the 4andro? What's your suggested dosing and complete cycle suggestions?

NAM,Jebrook
If you have thoughts on this please weigh in, no offense Hamdysayed, I just like hearing feedback from everyone!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
1, 4, epiandro and 11kt could stack well but youll obviously have alot going on. And $$.

If I were to drop anything itd be the 4, and focus this cycle on leaning up as hamdy said.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1, 4, epiandro and 11kt could stack well but youll obviously have alot going on. And $$.

If I were to drop anything itd be the 4, and focus this cycle on leaning up as hamdy said.
Agreed
i would skip 4 andro
if you have the means financially and time
2 month 1 andro
2 month epiandro
3 month sup3r 11 kt starting 1 month before other compounds.
and go deep cut slice that fat and in the future you can start lean bulking and u will notice the differenc, honestly recomp at 22 bf % is not good idea, epiandro helped me stay strong on a big calorie deficit.
the deep cut then lean cut inspired by yates84

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established

Ok thanks for the input!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Agreed
i would skip 4 andro
2 month 1 andro
2 month epiandro
and go deep cut slice that fat and in the future you can start lean bulking and u will notice the differenc, honestly recomp at 22 bf % is not good idea, epiandro helped me stay strong on a big calorie deficit.
Ok thanks for the input!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Agreed
i would skip 4 andro
2 month 1 andro
2 month epiandro
You said hi dose of epi, is that the 500 ed that i was originally planning on or higher like a 1000ed?

%wise what kind of calorie deficit were you running?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You said hi dose of epi, is that the 500 ed that i was originally planning on or higher like a 1000ed?

%wise what kind of calorie deficit were you running?
I was 195 ate like 1500 cals, and I dropped to 178 lbs about that range
1000 mg is good dose still ease up into that dose

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I was 195 ate like 1500 cals, and I dropped to 178 lbs about that range
1000 mg is good dose still ease up into that dose
Does epi or 11kt have any hunger blunting effects or should I plan on some e, c and y (or any other suggestion for hunger bunting supps) to go with this run?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does epi or 11kt have any hunger blunting effects or should I plan on some e, c and y (or any other suggestion for hunger bunting supps) to go with this run?
Been careful with stims while using ph, really increases the risk of high blood pressure issues

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been careful with stims while using ph, really increases the risk of high blood pressure issues
Just be careful, I tried epiandro and 11 oxo cycle with pes norco didn't do ec stack on cycle heard that ec is bad on bp when u r not even on cycle.
and as far as hunger ,compounds can effect ppl differently

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Just be careful, I tried epiandro and 11 oxo cycle with pes norco didn't do ec stack on cycle heard that ec is bad on bp when u r not even on cycle.
and as far as hunger ,compounds can effect ppl differently
Ok thanks to both of you, when it comes time I'll first monitor my BP and see if there's room for EC and/or Y. If not I'll search for other options (including norco).

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ok thanks to both of you, when it comes time I'll first monitor my BP and see if there's room for EC and/or Y. If not I'll search for other options (including norco).
Have you tried rauwolscine/alpha-y? I wont touch Y. I get no bp issues at all with rauw.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried rauwolscine/alpha-y? I wont touch Y. I get no bp issues at all with rauw.
I haven't run it purely on its own and measured the effects but I am currently running a full dose of ignit3!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
forget Norcodrene by pes, the options available by OL are way beyond that.
u still trying to do recomp or a deep cut?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
It not helping with appetite control?
Unfortunately no, I was previously on E/C and it was so effective that I tried IF with a 20hr fast and that was easy. The longest I can go right now even with ignit3 is about 3hrs and that's if I keep myself ridiculously busy. So far my best option has been to carry a small garden with me, eating a ton(1-2cups of each per meal) of celery and broccoli. I've also found that slamming a quart of ice cold water buys me another 20mins.
It's only been about 12 days that I've been using the ignit3, maybe it's just going to take same time for my body to fully adapt to no more E/C?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately no, I was previously on E/C and it was so effective that I tried IF with a 20hr fast and that was easy. The longest I can go right now even with ignit3 is about 3hrs and that's if I keep myself ridiculously busy. So far my best option has been to carry a small garden with me, eating a ton(1-2cups of each per meal) of celery and broccoli. I've also found that slamming a quart of ice cold water buys me another 20mins.
It's only been about 12 days that I've been using the ignit3, maybe it's just going to take same time for my body to fully adapt to no more E/C?
i think you can go for EC on epiandro and sup3r 11kt , but not with potent ccompounds when i ran epiandro and 11 kt(separately ) had no bp issues at all felt like normal.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
forget Norcodrene by pes, the options available by OL are way beyond that.
u still trying to do recomp or a deep cut?
You guys have convinced me to do the hard cut. I'm game, hit me with your OL suggestions!!

I'm a big fan of OL!! Loaded up on Sup3r-epi, sup3r-1,sup3r-4(all elite), ep1c ul, sup3r pct, and Ignit3 during the olympia sale. In also awaiting KB, tudca and elix1r. And based on the suggestions in this thread so far looks like I'm going to be needing some more Sup3r-epi and some sup3r-11.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys have convinced me to do the hard cut. I'm game, hit me with your OL suggestions!!

I'm a big fan of OL!! Loaded up on Sup3r-epi, sup3r-1,sup3r-4(all elite), ep1c ul, sup3r pct, and Ignit3 during the olympia sale. In also awaiting KB, tudca and elix1r. And based on the suggestions in this thread so far looks like I'm going to be needing some more Sup3r-epi and some sup3r-11.
ditch sup3r 4 , like return it honestly !
buy sup3r 11kt from nutriverse while it last as it discontinued 3 bottles for 2 month run, depends how high u want to dose.
as far fat loss aid supplement they have quite few options ( I don't use alot of natty supps) GNO could give u better advice.
but for sure for sure ditch the sup3r 4.
how long u going to run cycle and when ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ditch sup3r 4 , like return it honestly !
buy sup3r 11kt from nutriverse while it last as it discontinued 3 bottles for 2 month run, depends how high u want to dose.
as far fat loss aid supplement they have quite few options ( I don't use alot of natty supps) GNO could give u better advice.
but for sure for sure ditch the sup3r 4.
how long u going to run cycle and when ?
Hard cut you say?
Sup3r-11, Sup3r-epi, Super-DHEA & EU at a minimum :)

Optional(s): Ignit3 (do ittt) and DSU (help your joints + strength)

Staples: Conqu3r & Endur3

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard cut you say?
Sup3r-11, Sup3r-epi, Super-DHEA & EU at a minimum :)

Optional(s): Ignit3 (do ittt) and DSU (help your joints + strength)

Staples: Conqu3r & Endur3
how about blood shr3ed I like the formula, raw edition