what is your favorite steroid and why?

gunman

gunman

Awards
I would like to know what your favorite steroid is?? I was thinking over the past couple of days, and it seems hard to decide. I mean, testosterone is the most important steroid hormone, but there are so many options. I have decided that my favorite is boldenone. After using it, I have noticed that it keeps me lean. There are also great gains in strength and speed. And one of the most important, it increases your sex drive.
Clip2net_161003232745.png

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Trest Ace

*Edit*: Oops, forgot the why. Tried it for the first time this summer, the best feeling drug I've used so far by far. Very high libido, general feeling of well being, tons of energy and phenomenal sleep in spite of using adderall with it at times. Great gains and fat loss too, luckily for me I do not get bad e2 sides (methyl-e in this case i guess) from it and it is surprisingly dry for me. However, towards the end of my cycle I dropped the cruise dose of test I was taking with it that normally keeps me at ~1500 TT, just to see how trest felt alone. It still felt great but after 4 weeks my TT was 39 ref range 250-1100 and free T was 3.0 ref range 35.0-155.0, still recovered fine, but thats REALLY low. Prior to taking trest would have said mast btw.

Last edited:
mcammy

mcammy

Awards
Deca/NPP.. Nice increase in size and strength gains!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
tren ace+test because savage

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why masteron?
Dry, hard look. Also fills the muscle out nicely and used correctly, it will fight estrogen conversion and increase the effectiveness of other compounds.

Personally, I couldn't give it to just one and only one. But my favs are:

Masteron-E
Trest Ace
EQ
Dienolone Acetate

any of those stacked with Test-P

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Dry, hard look. Also fills the muscle out nicely and used correctly, it will fight estrogen conversion and increase the effectiveness of other compounds.

Personally, I couldn't give it to just one and only one. But my favs are:

Masteron-E
Trest Ace
EQ
Dienolone Acetate

any of those stacked with Test-P
How high do you run the mast?

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Favorite so far is EQ, my body responds well to it and when run 14weeks the last 6 weeks are amazing when the diet is in check. It makes my midsection look extremely cut and striated when im at or below 10 percent bodyfat.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Dry gains as well as drying you out lol. Nothing that I like more than being hard, no homo.
Between the 2, winny and var, which is better? Also, can anavar be taken without test and maybe with a test base like trest?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Between the 2, winny and var, which is better? Also, can anavar be taken without test and maybe with a test base like trest?
Winny hands down imo. And Anavar is pretty mild Trest would be an okay base.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
600mg test e 400mg mast e and winny. makes me feel AMAZING. Literally euphoric all day long.

But i'd say in terms of solo effects mast makes your muscles SO hard and solid. Veins are pretty pronounced too. Winny gives me some awesome pumps too.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'd have to say trest. I still have a lot to try, so my opinion may change some day, but this thing is wicked. You can buy it legally, so less chance of fakes. The aggression and drive is excellent even on top of test. It acts fast, so you can use it as a badass pre-workout. The pump and vascularity remind me of the very first time I took nitrates when I was natty. It's cost effective, and it's active orally without methylation. I'm way stoked to try the injectable version.

OH, almost forgot. This will make you into superman in the bedroom to boot.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried that much until now but Methyldiazirinol is my fav from what I've tried.

Makes me look a lot leaner, adds mass slowly and gives a nice strength boost while I don't feel much changes otherwise.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Superdrol.... nuff said...

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's great for strength in the short run, but makes me feel **** when I'm not in the gym turning into a beast, plus the gains are fleeting. Inject trest ace you will feel fantastic at all times, and even better in the gym or the bed. Plus no nasty night sweats, I've only done low dose tren ace and that's always been a problem.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest, meh, test is better.

MuscleMetal

Awards
600mg test e 400mg mast e and winny. makes me feel AMAZING. Literally euphoric all day long.

But i'd say in terms of solo effects mast makes your muscles SO hard and solid. Veins are pretty pronounced too. Winny gives me some awesome pumps too.
I know this isn't the topic for it, but what about 400/400 test and mast for a firat cycle polished off with winny or var?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know what your favorite steroid is?? I was thinking over the past couple of days, and it seems hard to decide. I mean, testosterone is the most important steroid hormone, but there are so many options. I have decided that my favorite is boldenone. After using it, I have noticed that it keeps me lean. There are also great gains in strength and speed. And one of the most important, it increases your sex drive.View attachment 140856
How do you dose your EQ?

Leaveit

Awards
Tren Ace, Test, EQ.

Running Tren right now and my bench is already up 50 lbs in 3 weeks.... **** YA

Leaveit

Awards
My favorite steroids are CREATINE and whey protein.
I hope you have good cycle support. Last time I ran creatine I was shut down for months.... gains were nothing less than epic though. Next time I am doubling my dosage

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My favorite steroids are CREATINE and whey protein.
everyone knows creatine and protein will DESTROY your kidneys. enjoy your slow, painful, early-in-life death.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For me, IM trest+epi was GOAT.

sides were limited to a little itchy nip now and then (nothing an upped ai didnt cure) but the gains were epic. Strength and size both were unreal and I was able to keep literally 100%+ through pct. actually set a squat, OHP, and Dead PR 8 weeks post pct. Recovery was the best I ever had during a pct too... some of that can be atributed to experience, but I def felt a lot better a lot faster than previous cycles.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
For me, IM trest+epi was GOAT.

sides were limited to a little itchy nip now and then (nothing an upped ai didnt cure) but the gains were epic. Strength and size both were unreal and I was able to keep literally 100%+ through pct. actually set a squat, OHP, and Dead PR 8 weeks post pct. Recovery was the best I ever had during a pct too... some of that can be atributed to experience, but I def felt a lot better a lot faster than previous cycles.
You recovered that easy from trest and epistane? Nice for you man

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You recovered that easy from trest and epistane? Nice for you man
yes sir. easier pct than prop alone... was really psyched about that especially since the onther 19nor (tren) was the worst pct of my life... a miserable 12+ week affair with lethargy and a night sweats and a myriad of other sides that were worse post cycle than on.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
yes sir. easier pct than prop alone... was really psyched about that especially since the onther 19nor (tren) was the worst pct of my life... a miserable 12+ week affair with lethargy and a night sweats and a myriad of other sides that were worse post cycle than on.
It was that bad man? Fck I'm scared to use m tren PHs now LOL are you talking about using actual tren or a tren ph?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It was that bad man? Fck I'm scared to use m tren PHs now LOL are you talking about using actual tren or a tren ph?
IM. I ran ph tren and didn't even know I was on anyhting except the strength. IMO IM and ph shouldn't even be in the same universe for tren ha

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
IM. I ran ph tren and didn't even know I was on anyhting except the strength. IMO IM and ph shouldn't even be in the same universe for tren ha
Honestly I'm glad I need to slowly build up to the real deal bro lol, I'll be fine with starting ph tren and just seeing the fat loss/vascularity it's just an add on to my cycle anyways

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Do you use HCG? Did you use HCG for your tren pct/cycle?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you use HCG? Did you use HCG for your tren pct/cycle?
No, never used hcg. I. Ailed down my issues from tren to prolactin (had support but not enough) and cortisol. After that cycle I've never had any issues since.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hcg is amazing.