First cycle recommendations, and question regarding doctors advice

jsncrs

Awards
Stats:
27, 5'6", 167lbs (13% BF)

Looking for suggestions for my first cycle. My goal is to try and add some lean mass. I started a 500mg Test E cycle a year or so ago but copped an unrelated virus not even halfway through, had to start PCT early and come off.

I've been wanting to try again for some time now. Had my blood work done by a very helpful doctor who specializes in helping bodybuilders, and he's given me the green light to go ahead. He's recommended 250mg Test E / 200mg Equipoise each week. I trust this doctor as he comes highly recommended, but from my research I feel like the dose may be too low, especially the EQ. He also recommended I blast and cruise, but I'm thinking of just doing a single cycle first and reassess where I'm at.

I've done a ****load of research, but dosage & cycle recommendations vary so widely everywhere I look.

Wondering what you guys would suggest? I like the sound of EQ and it's safety profile, but I've heard very mixed reviews on the effectiveness of this compound.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
not to be a dbag, but you're gonna question a doctor, who specializes in bodybuilders, who you even said knows his stuff... and take advice from strangers on the internet??? haha i think you need to just listen to the doc. or at least ell him what you're thinking and hear his reasoning.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not to be a dbag, but you're gonna question a doctor, who specializes in bodybuilders, who you even said knows his stuff... and take advice from strangers on the internet??? haha i think you need to just listen to the doc. or at least ell him what you're thinking and hear his reasoning.
How many doctors do you know that also recommend to blast and cruise?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How many doctors do you know that also recommend to blast and cruise?
haha that's a good point... I just assume the conversation went something like "I want all the gainzz", "ok, then tou want to blast and cruise".

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha that's a good point... I just assume the conversation went something like "I want all the gainzz", "ok, then tou want to blast and cruise".
And, let's be honest, 200mg of EQ is a good dose...for a chick.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
27, 5'6", 167lbs (13% BF)

Looking for suggestions for my first cycle. My goal is to try and add some lean mass. I started a 500mg Test E cycle a year or so ago but copped an unrelated virus not even halfway through, had to start PCT early and come off.

I've been wanting to try again for some time now. Had my blood work done by a very helpful doctor who specializes in helping bodybuilders, and he's given me the green light to go ahead. He's recommended 250mg Test E / 200mg Equipoise each week. I trust this doctor as he comes highly recommended, but from my research I feel like the dose may be too low, especially the EQ. He also recommended I blast and cruise, but I'm thinking of just doing a single cycle first and reassess where I'm at.

I've done a ****load of research, but dosage & cycle recommendations vary so widely everywhere I look.

Wondering what you guys would suggest? I like the sound of EQ and it's safety profile, but I've heard very mixed reviews on the effectiveness of this compound.
ooooohh brother....
You did this to yourself....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That "blast" is cruise doses lmao