CEL Xtren and AAR Trenx90 need advice

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I have access to both of these and im hesitant on trying them as i've heard real tren can wreak havoc on mental side effects, im wondering if someones tried both real tren and the tren PH and could compare the mental sides im also curious if anyone whos just tried the PH what sides they got.. Thanks guys!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used AAR Tren at 135mg a day and felt fine. I used Tren ace from 300-600mg a day and went crazy lol I was in a constant state of panic and anxiety and didn't sleep for more than 2-3 hours every couple days.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I used AAR Tren at 135mg a day and felt fine. I used Tren ace from 300-600mg a day and went crazy lol I was in a constant state of panic and anxiety and didn't sleep for more than 2-3 hours every couple days.
I dont care if gains are milder than inj tren that should be obvious, as long as mental sides arent hell im cool with it

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I have access to both of these and im hesitant on trying them as i've heard real tren can wreak havoc on mental side effects, im wondering if someones tried both real tren and the tren PH and could compare the mental sides im also curious if anyone whos just tried the PH what sides they got.. Thanks guys!!
The Trenavar would definitely be easier mentally. I'm debating on grabbing some myself.

Damn dude lol. I was considering real Tren but maybe not.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
The Trenavar would definitely be easier mentally. I'm debating on grabbing some myself.

im solely interested as its non methyl and want to use it mid inj cycle

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I dont care if gains are milder than inj tren that should be obvious, as long as mental sides arent hell im cool with it
Yeah definitely won't be as good, but a lot easier mentally. I would have been okay if I kept the Tren dose around 200-300mg a week I think.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xtren has nothing to do with real injectable tren. You will be fine. Sides are just normal PH sides.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Xtren has nothing to do with real injectable tren. You will be fine. Sides are just normal PH sides.
No mental sides? If it's just aggression then idc but not like a raging lunatic, im mellow as hell and even more conversing on test e/mast e so i'll know what the trens doing

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neither caused me any real problems other than night sweats. Mental state was the same as when I'm off cycle.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Anyone experience limp dick or any of that? Also do you feel id need caber for just a tren PH? I have Exemestane and formestane on hand since im on a teste/maste/winstrol cycle and wanted to use the tren when i finish the winstrol im dropping fat like CRAZY i started at 187 13% 19 days ago when i started and now im 193 11.9% BF pretty fckng insane if you ask me.. real gear fcking kills PH's never going back to not injecting.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone experience limp dick or any of that? Also do you feel id need caber for just a tren PH? I have Exemestane and formestane on hand since im on a teste/maste/winstrol cycle and wanted to use the tren when i finish the winstrol im dropping fat like CRAZY i started at 187 13% 19 days ago when i started and now im 193 11.9% BF pretty fckng insane if you ask me.. real gear fcking kills PH's never going back to not injecting.
omg u have to be on caber, got a limp dick at its finest I think u need like a test base like 4 dhea or something not dhea,**** is no joke gainz are crazy and strength are incredible running 90 mg here.as far as mental issues I'm good none but I take the more blunt and bold route in conversation like no bs

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
omg u have to be on caber, got a limp dick at its finest I think u need like a test base like 4 dhea or something not dhea,**** is no joke gainz are crazy and strength are incredible running 90 mg here.as far as mental issues I'm good none but I take the more blunt and bold route in conversation like no bs

trolling or being srs? lmao couldn't tell.. i have access to pharma caber how did you dose it?

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
trolling or being srs? lmao couldn't tell.. i have access to pharma caber how did you dose it?
i don't troll man, but literally had zero desire even at 2 ml sup3r dhea started taking caber and things are good.it really killed the desire.
and yes gainz are great and strength

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
i don't troll man, but literally had zero desire even at 2 ml sup3r dhea started taking caber and things are good.it really killed the desire.
and yes gainz are great and strength
gonna stack caber and phenyl piracetem so my D2 receptors dont down regulate

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xtren was pro dienolone.

Aar stuff is pro trenbolone.

Both are pretty similar.

Rascal, did you mean weekly or were you doing 300mg daily?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xtren was pro dienolone.

Both are pretty similar.

Right. I never used pro-Tren, only pro-Dienolone, Dienolone Acetate (IM preparation) and Tren A & E.

Lets see, where to start.

My first experience with pro-Dien led to 14lbs of weight gain in 2 weeks time. I kept 12 of those 14lbs. This was my first ever cycle of anything. I believe Tren Extreme by ACL was different from x-Tren. I'm still convinced, due to it's crazy potency, that it was laced with methyl-Trenbolone. Anyways, sides were harsh - nut shrinkage (really bad), harsh shutdown, loss of libido and impotency, some aggression, night sweats (but not severe).

Tren - E @ 300mg/wk for 11 weeks. Awesome. Ran it with Test. Sharp increase in sex drive then a slow wane towards the end all the way to near impotence. Strength, recovery, fat burning all surpass the pro-Dienolone. Aggression and night sweats were a real problem but it didn't affect my overall energy levels during the day somehow.

Dienolone Acetate - Amazing stuff and currently on it now. Strong, strong strong for anabolic purposes. Stuff is like baby Tren only better at building mass but not as good at burning fat. It still burns fat though - probably on par with pro-Dienolone in this respect. Makes testicles increase in size - there is an FDA write up on this site about that particular side effect of Dienolone as well. Very little impact on aggression however Dienolone does convert to estrogen, surprisingly. So it's kinda wet. I'd say it's like a less wet version of Deca or test but probably more anabolic than either.

Tren-A - Same as Tren-E only hits you faster and generally is easier to manage the sides with.

A little known secret to running Tren is to run a low carb diet, with 25-50mcg/day of T3 and you will drastically reduce all the sides but aggression. You do not need Test on this stuff - wet compounds only complicate the delicate nature of Tren anyways and often times the Test/Tren combo only feels good the first 6 weeks of taking it. Usually at some point the body rejects all of it and wants out.

The other, and final point, about all 19-Nor compounds is that they are hard to come off of because of their potency, the pumps, the anabolic nature, the ability to cheat night after night without any serious consequences and the harsh changes to your sex drive for months after often make these compounds not worth it for anyone outside of the competitive bodybuilding circle.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Xtren was pro dienolone.

Both are pretty similar.

AAR Tren - 135mg/day
Tren Ace - 300-600mg/week

I would've killed myself or ended up in a mental ward at 300mg a day on Tren ace. Lol

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Right. I never used pro-Tren, only pro-Dienolone, Dienolone Acetate (IM preparation) and Tren A & E.

Lets see, where to start.

My first experience with pro-Dien led to 14lbs of weight gain in 2 weeks time. I kept 12 of those 14lbs. This was my first ever cycle of anything. I believe Tren Extreme by ACL was different from x-Tren. I'm still convinced, due to it's crazy potency, that it was laced with methyl-Trenbolone. Anyways, sides were harsh - nut shrinkage (really bad), harsh shutdown, loss of libido and impotency, some aggression, night sweats (but not severe).

Tren - E @ 300mg/wk for 11 weeks. Awesome. Ran it with Test. Sharp increase in sex drive then a slow wane towards the end all the way to near impotence. Strength, recovery, fat burning all surpass the pro-Dienolone. Aggression and night sweats were a real problem but it didn't affect my overall energy levels during the day somehow.

Dienolone Acetate - Amazing stuff and currently on it now. Strong, strong strong for anabolic purposes. Stuff is like baby Tren only better at building mass but not as good at burning fat. It still burns fat though - probably on par with pro-Dienolone in this respect. Makes testicles increase in size - there is an FDA write up on this site about that particular side effect of Dienolone as well. Very little impact on aggression however Dienolone does convert to estrogen, surprisingly. So it's kinda wet. I'd say it's like a less wet version of Deca or test but probably more anabolic than either.

Tren-A - Same as Tren-E only hits you faster and generally is easier to manage the sides with.

A little known secret to running Tren is to run a low carb diet, with 25-50mcg/day of T3 and you will drastically reduce all the sides but aggression. You do not need Test on this stuff - wet compounds only complicate the delicate nature of Tren anyways and often times the Test/Tren combo only feels good the first 6 weeks of taking it. Usually at some point the body rejects all of it and wants out.

The other, and final point, about all 19-Nor compounds is that they are hard to come off of because of their potency, the pumps, the anabolic nature, the ability to cheat night after night without any serious consequences and the harsh changes to your sex drive for months after often make these compounds not worth it for anyone outside of the competitive bodybuilding circle.
Do you think this all applies to the tren pro hormone too? I've heard that the tren pro hormone is way easier than legit tren and that CEL Xtren wasn't heavy on sides by a lot of people

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think this all applies to the tren pro hormone too? I've heard that the tren pro hormone is way easier than legit tren and that CEL Xtren wasn't heavy on sides by a lot of people
sides are not bad bp is in check, but once I ate bad I felt the heat from tren and started feeling like sh!t, only one thing that might make me want to stay away from trenavar is the shut down... it's soooo real.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dienolone is incapable of aromatization

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
sides are not bad bp is in check, but once I ate bad I felt the heat from tren and started feeling like sh!t, only one thing that might make me want to stay away from trenavar is the shut down... it's soooo real.
Im on Test E Mast E and winstrol rn so my shut down is already up there bro LOL. I have HCG pharma nolva clomid and Exem on deck for PCT not too worried. I'll just extend the PCT if need be!

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So CEL Xtren is pro-dienolone and AAR Trenx90 is trenavar- CEL Xtren is stronger is the common ruling. Which is harsher in terms of sides/ shut down and who things i'd need to use caber? I'm probably going to run t3 for the first time ever while on it just because I heard it messes with Thyroid so i have some Pharma 25mcg tabs gonna do 37.5mcg ED, this protocol good? Dont want to go too high and shut down my thyroid..

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on Test E Mast E and winstrol rn so my shut down is already up there bro LOL. I have HCG pharma nolva clomid and Exem on deck for PCT not too worried. I'll just extend the PCT if need be!
damn well yeah haha ,I'm not a pro by any means but when i ran epistane i can still feel activity down there , but on ttrenavar iit's like zero activity unless I'm downing caber ddefnot liking the feeling haha, but no feeling ****ty on cycle bp125/75 consistent and gainzzzzz and strength just bada$$, but I'll chose sex over gainz any day
90 mg daily.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
damn well yeah haha ,I'm not a pro by any means but when i ran epistane i can still feel activity down there , but on ttrenavar iit's like zero activity unless I'm downing caber ddefnot liking the feeling haha, but no feeling ****ty on cycle bp125/75 consistent and gainzzzzz and strength just bada$$, but I'll chose sex over gainz any day
whats your caber dose?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
.25 every 3 days or every other day depends on how dead it feels down there lmao
Honestly my libido on methyls usually tanks but with mast and test i have woods ALL DAY to the point its annoying... so im hoping itll just level the field and make me not consider fu-cking chicks id never touch if i wasnt on cycle LOL.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly my libido on methyls usually tanks but with mast and test i have woods ALL DAY to the point its annoying... so im hoping itll just level the field and make me not consider fu-cking chicks id never touch if i wasnt on cycle LOL.
lolllll i agree it's one or the other, no balance

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dienolone is incapable of aromatization
And the FDA researchers back in 2008 would disagree with you, as do I:

The research workers, Alvin Matsumoto and Brett Marck, administered rat implants which delivered steady levels of the steroid hormones, and also gave rats in a control group implants without active substances (placebo). Eight weeks after the operation, the researchers looked at the effects on the animals. Boldione raised the concentration of testosterone in the rats. Could the antibodies that the research workers used for the boldione analogue have been confused with testosterone? (See Diagram below) Dienolone raised the levels of estradiol in the animals. That is logical. Dienolone seems to convert fairly easily to estrogen.

From the results you would think that dienolone was a more powerful anabolic / androgen than boldione. However this was not the case. The above figures are in relation to the relative weights: the weight of the levator ani muscle and the total body weight of the rats. The rats that received dienolone had gained less weight than the other animals, but mainly because they were less willing to eat. Below you see the weight increases of the test animals. The rats who received dienolone had a larger increase in the weight of the prostate and levator ani muscle, which was not surprising. The fact that the rats who were administered dienolone had an enlargement of the testes, could not be explained. The research workers think that dienolone decreased the appetite because it converted into estradiol. In 1978, researchers discovered that androgens which convert to estradiol especially decrease ones appetite. Weight changes are shown in the diagram below.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/98883-dienolone-boldione-testing.html - read up on the rest of it here. Have you taken IM Dienolone Acetate?

Rest assured, I have. And it converts to estrogen, no doubt about it. Pro-Dienolone does not do this and Dienolone TD doesn't seem to either. You'll notice on PHF that users report it being somewhat "wet" and how it is a big surprise to us all (we initially assumed Dienolone did NOT convert to estradiol). As it turns out, the FDA knew all along that it was a wet compound.

1) So, Dienolone is stronger than Bold (we probably knew that already though - stuff is stronger than most steroids, IMO).

2) Reduces appetite via increase in estrogen but still showed skeletal muscular growth greater than Bold and placedbo.

3) Readily converts to estradiol (I can also confirm this).

4) Increases testicular weight (unexplained but I can vouch for this reality).

5) Shuts down the system hard, like all 19-Nors do.

6) You haven't had dienolone until you've had the IM acetate version. Saying that you experienced Dienolone thru it's TD formula or through the Dienedione PH version is like saying you've experienced "Tren" via the PH to Tren.

Not the same. Dienolone Acetate is among the strongest steroids I have ever seen.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

From the results you would think that dienolone was a more powerful anabolic / androgen than boldione. However this was not the case. The above figures are in relation to the relative weights: the weight of the levator ani muscle and the total body weight of the rats. The rats that received dienolone had gained less weight than the other animals, but mainly because they were less willing to eat. Below you see the weight increases of the test animals. The rats who received dienolone had a larger increase in the weight of the prostate and levator ani muscle, which was not surprising. The fact that the rats who were administered dienolone had an enlargement of the testes, could not be explained. The research workers think that dienolone decreased the appetite because it converted into estradiol. In 1978, researchers discovered that androgens which convert to estradiol especially decrease ones appetite. Weight changes are shown in the diagram below.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/98883-dienolone-boldione-testing.html - read up on the rest of it here. Have you taken IM Dienolone Acetate?

Rest assured, I have. And it converts to estrogen, no doubt about it. Pro-Dienolone does not do this and Dienolone TD doesn't seem to either. You'll notice on PHF that users report it being somewhat "wet" and how it is a big surprise to us all (we initially assumed Dienolone did NOT convert to estradiol). As it turns out, the FDA knew all along that it was a wet compound.
Mind giving me a run down of my 2 listed PH's and your thoughts and opinions on them? I respect what you have to say as you're an extremely knowledgeable member and it'd be highly appreciated.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mind giving me a run down of my 2 listed PH's and your thoughts and opinions on them? I respect what you have to say as you're an extremely knowledgeable member and it'd be highly appreciated.
I did already. Post #20.

What else are you wanting to know? If you can get your hands on the ACL Tren-Extreme version, I'd say get that instead. Considerably stronger than the clones were (which is why I think it had methyl-Tren in it).

The FDA raided ACL back in late 2009 and claimed that ACL's Tren-Extreme version had "Tren" in it. Mind you, this was after that study ^^^ on Dienolone that was performed in 2008. The FDA knew what Dienolone was but they went on to say that Tren-Extreme had Tren in it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/american-cellular-labs-pleads-guilty-selling-anabolic-steroids-tren-madol-article-1.461268

I think, given the type of growth people were experiencing with the ACL version when I was taking it, that it had methyl-Tren in it. It was unusual for people to put on less than 10-12lbs with it and some as much as 20lbs in 2-3 weeks time. Strength was unbelievable - I saw increases of 40-100lbs depending on the lift. All of this while getting leaner at the same time.

People taking X-Tren didn't put on those kind of gains and the clones I used thereafter did not either. I saw 4-8lbs depending on the other stuff I stacked with it.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I did already. Post #20.

What else are you wanting to know? If you can get your hands on the ACL Tren-Extreme version, I'd say get that instead. Considerably stronger than the clones were (which is why I think it had methyl-Tren in it).

The FDA raided ACL back in late 2009 and claimed that ACL's Tren-Extreme version had "Tren" in it. Mind you, this was after that study ^^^ on Dienolone that was performed in 2008. The FDA knew what Dienolone was but they went on to say that Tren-Extreme had Tren in it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/american-cellular-labs-pleads-guilty-selling-anabolic-steroids-tren-madol-article-1.461268

I think, given the type of growth people were experiencing with the ACL version when I was taking it, that it had methyl-Tren in it. It was unusual for people to put on less than 10-12lbs with it and some as much as 20lbs in 2-3 weeks time. Strength was unbelievable - I saw increases of 40-100lbs depending on the lift. All of this while getting leaner at the same time.

People taking X-Tren didn't put on those kind of gains and the clones I used thereafter did not either. I saw 4-8lbs depending on the other stuff I stacked with it.
Oh you did, i must've read it and forgotten thanks man much appreciated. Seeing as you've used the real deal vs PH how would you say they differ? Think the need for caber is as high? Thanks again.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did already. Post #20.

I'm on trenavar righ now and 11 kt, tren for llil over a month 11 kt 6 weeks, im up 22 lbs I'm working out the hardest ever and eating alot of protien , this is my 2nd potent cycle could be noob gainz tho.
doubt tren im using is laced

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So CEL Xtren is pro-dienolone and AAR Trenx90 is trenavar- CEL Xtren is stronger is the common ruling. Which is harsher in terms of sides/ shut down and who things i'd need to use caber? I'm probably going to run t3 for the first time ever while on it just because I heard it messes with Thyroid so i have some Pharma 25mcg tabs gonna do 37.5mcg ED, this protocol good? Dont want to go too high and shut down my thyroid..
Na, both are the same. Not much difference between 90mg dienedione an 90mg trenadione.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The research workers, Alvin Matsumoto and Brett Marck, administered rat implants which delivered steady levels of the steroid hormones, and also gave rats in a control group implants without active substances (placebo). Eight weeks after the operation, the researchers looked at the effects on the animals. Boldione raised the concentration of testosterone in the rats. Could the antibodies that the research workers used for the boldione analogue have been confused with testosterone? (See Diagram below) Dienolone raised the levels of estradiol in the animals. That is logical. Dienolone seems to convert fairly easily to estrogen.

1) So, Dienolone is stronger than Bold (we probably knew that already though - stuff is stronger than most steroids, IMO).

2) Reduces appetite via increase in estrogen but still showed skeletal muscular growth greater than Bold and placedbo.

3) Readily converts to estradiol (I can also confirm this).

4) Increases testicular weight (unexplained but I can vouch for this reality).

5) Shuts down the system hard, like all 19-Nors do.

6) You haven't had dienolone until you've had the IM acetate version. Saying that you experienced Dienolone thru it's TD formula or through the Dienedione PH version is like saying you've experienced "Tren" via the PH to Tren.

Not the same. Dienolone Acetate is among the strongest steroids I have ever seen.
They're wrong. Not sure if this will help, but you do know my former username was jbryand101b right?

If that doesn't help I can break out the chemical data on nomenclature and explain how it will not aromatize d/t its structure.
It's not an assumption, it's a fact. Wetness from non aromatizable steroids is very common. Anadrol, m1t, etc.
That's probably a mistake on the authors.
Boldione will aromatize.

Dienedione causes decreased appetite because of its negative effect on the liver due to its structure.

Btw, the article citing the study was list dienolone, but the nomenclature used in the study is for dienedione. The article is not written by the researchers of the study.
Either way, they both are incapable of aromatization.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 140948
Looking at the structure of trenazone(dienolone), a chemically minded person should think it impossible to aromatize it because of the delta-9(10) bond.
This bond, in simple terms, gets in the way of aromatization because the aromatic ring common to estradiol and other estrogens has a 5(10) double bond which is connected to the carbon at C10.
Because carbon can only be connected to 4 things at 1 given moment, the 9(10)-double bond combined with the 5(10)-double bond would make the carbon at C10 connected to 5 things.
This is chemically impossible, and therefore dienolone can't aromatize...
...credit brymaster, thank you

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're wrong. Not sure if this will help, but you do know my former username was jbryand101b right?

If that doesn't help I can break out the chemical data on nomenclature and explain how it will not aromatize d/t its structure.
It's not an assumption, it's a fact. Wetness from non aromatizable steroids is very common. Anadrol, m1t, etc.
That's probably a mistake on the authors.
Boldione will aromatize.

Dienedione causes decreased appetite because of its negative effect on the liver due to its structure.

Btw, the article citing the study was list dienolone, but the nomenclature used in the study is for dienedione. The article is not written by the researchers of the study.
Either way, they both are incapable of aromatization.
Ah I see, good to have you back. I did not know that was you.

All the text book facts aside, there is something we don't understand about this hormone yet because anecdotal experience contradicts the idea that it cannot convert to estrogen. Perhaps it does so by another means, indirectly. I could ramp the dose up and take pictures and you'd see without a doubt that it causes estrogenic bloat. Because AI's keep the water at bay and in higher doses, I usually experience nipple sensitivity on this stuff. Al that aside, there are still yet other possibilities:

1) dienolone causes massive sodium retention + increased estrogen receptor sensitivity thus the estrogenic sides and water weight

2) the dienolone i have is really NPP, but I doubt it, because NPP is typically very dry.

Try dien ace sometime - one of the best steroids yet IMO

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of the proposed explanations was possible increased pr activity, leading to increased estrogen sensitivity.

I'd have to read the actual study. But my memory from when dienedione was banned is fuzzy, but I thought the FDA or whoever didn't demonstrate ar activity from dienedione but banned it anyway.
The article states dienolone but list the nomenclature for dienedione.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
This is dangerous **** here, that libido that makes you hit damn near anything.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
One of the proposed explanations was possible increased pr activity, leading to increased estrogen sensitivity.

I'd have to read the actual study. But my memory from when dienedione was banned is fuzzy, but I thought the FDA or whoever didn't demonstrate ar activity from dienedione but banned it anyway.
The article states dienolone but list the nomenclature for dienedione.
Hey man, do you think I should lower my test dose when i start the CEL Xtren?

CUrrent cycle
Test e 600mg Mast e 400mg 75mg winny ed
gonna drop the winny when i get the tren and start the Xtren

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Sh1t.. you guys and your libidinal issues lol. Having a low sex drive is one of the luxuries of getting older. Having a hardon all the time wanting to hit everything is fckin oppressive.. lol.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
YoungBodyBuil... this is because your a fcking Italian... we are straight addicted to puss.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
This is dangerous **** here, that libido that makes you hit damn near anything.
SERIOUSLY BRO... i dont want to be remembered as the stud who banged a 2 cause he couldnt control the test d1ck LOL

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So I bought some t3 for the tren

How does this look to anyone interested
600mg test e
400mg mast e
25-37.5mcg t3
90mg XTREN
12.5mg Asin e3d

Maybe caber if I notice prolactin issues I have it on hand in case

Should I continue my winstrol with the tren or would it be too hard on liver and kidneys?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
SERIOUSLY BRO... i dont want to be remembered as the stud who banged a 2 cause he couldnt control the test d1ck LOL
Word. I'm happy to be in a committed relationship so I don't have to worry about this.

So I bought some t3 for the tren

How does this look to anyone interested
600mg test e
400mg mast e
25-37.5mcg t3
90mg XTREN
12.5mg Asin e3d

Maybe caber if I notice prolactin issues I have it on hand in case

Should I continue my winstrol with the tren or would it be too hard on liver and kidneys?
You're getting by on just 12.5 exem e3d? I have to dose that every day on just 700ish mg test per week.