Cycle advice

tomasem

Awards
Hey all. Hope everyone's having a good start of the fall. Been lifting seriously for ~8 years, did a few cycles of epi a few years back, but nothing in the past few. Thinking about doing another, but given how much things have changed, wasn't sure if anyone would suggest any tweaks.. Here's what I did last time and was thinking about repeating..

32 years old
6'2, 195lbs
roughly 13% BF
I hit the gym 5 days a week for 1.5-2 hours each

Cycle
Epi 2,3,4,4, maybe a 5th week
CEL Cycle assist
Multivitamin
SNS Cissus XT
Fish oil
Taurine
Liv.52

PCT
Liquid nolva 20/20/10/10
SNS Inhibit P 2,2,2,2,2
PCT assisst 2,2,2,2,2,2
DAA 3/3/3/3

PES Erase 0/2/3/3/2/1

Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're already using Cycle Assist which is far far better than Liv52 lol. Liv is garbage. Otherwise looks solid.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey all. Hope everyone's having a good start of the fall. Been lifting seriously for ~8 years, did a few cycles of epi a few years back, but nothing in the past few. Thinking about doing another, but given how much things have changed, wasn't sure if anyone would suggest any tweaks.. Here's what I did last time and was thinking about repeating..

32 years old
6'2, 195lbs
roughly 13% BF
I hit the gym 5 days a week for 1.5-2 hours each

Cycle
Epi 2,3,4,4, maybe a 5th week
CEL Cycle assist
Multivitamin
SNS Cissus XT
Fish oil
Taurine
Liv.52

PCT
Liquid nolva 20/20/10/10
SNS Inhibit P 2,2,2,2,2
PCT assisst 2,2,2,2,2,2
DAA 3/3/3/3

PES Erase 0/2/3/3/2/1

Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.
A couple things...

First, by "epi 2,3,4,4.." I assume you mean epistane and caps? what dose are the caps? if 10mg, 2 is a complete waste. 30mg would be the lowest i'd suggest. Also, 4 weeks is really when epi starts to shine, so i'd definitely go 6 if you can.

Next, there's no need for inhibit p. epistane has no impact on prolactin.

Like the others said, scrap the liv52 and get some CEL tudca. its the cheapest around and with a methyl like epi, it's almost a requirement.

DAA is hit or miss, for me, it causes nothing but problems, but if you've used in the past with good results, go for it. I would swap the Inhibit P for inhibit E. PES erase really isn't much of an ai (even the og arimistane version) and epi is notrorious for potential rebound estro issues.

Add in Reduce XT for PCT. its the gold standard for cortisol control which will spike during hormon recovery. Start it in week 2 or 3 of pct and run it past your serm

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
only thing you need for epi is PCT nolva or clomid. My joints hurt like hell from all the weight (strength goes through the roof) so i used glucosamine and chondroitin this time and didn't have that problem.

I also used Tudca this time cause I drank a lot of rum and cokes every night on cycle and last time i did that I got a fatty liver from it. My liver values were fine after this cycle.

also my last cycle i did the liquid nolva and ended up losing everything i gained. i used the tablets this time and was able to keep everything. that's just me though, a lot of people swear by the liquid nolva (i assume you are using the "not for human consumption" thing).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
only thing you need for epi is PCT nolva or clomid. My joints hurt like hell from all the weight (strength goes through the roof) so i used glucosamine and chondroitin this time and didn't have that problem.

I also used Tudca this time cause I drank a lot of rum and cokes every night on cycle and last time i did that I got a fatty liver from it. My liver values were fine after this cycle.

also my last cycle i did the liquid nolva and ended up losing everything i gained. i used the tablets this time and was able to keep everything. that's just me though, a lot of people swear by the liquid nolva (i assume you are using the "not for human consumption" thing).
by saying this alone, you negate any possible respect/trust for whatever else you say in this post... this is just beyond stupid.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I agree with all the excessive otc pct stuff being overkill as well as research chemicals being trash...As far as tudca goes, on a simple epistane cycle it is not needed, but it couldn't hurt to add it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Op, maybe consider 6 weeks as opposed to 5. I'm running my second epistane cycle and going for 6 weeks this time

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Agreed drinking is not the smartest, however, to what degree depends on your cycle. But your logic is flawed anyhow, and you're obviously uneducated. I guess you don't understand what I'm talking about so i'll explain in laymen's terms. My drinking on cycle is mutually exclusive of my other comments. If you know what that means, then you'll understand your comment didn't make any sense.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All that over the counter cycle assist, PCT is bull****. It's marketing hype for the nutraceutical industry. DAA and other test boosters have mixed clinical trials with the bulk of the trials confirming they don't do ****. Sure, you can find one article that says DAA will boost your test levels 60%, but you can find 1000 more negating that. I would use fish oil (very established in the medical community and my doctor makes me take it and it has helped in many areas) but it will do nothing unless your at 3000 MGS per day.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Agreed drinking is not the smartest, however, to what degree depends on your cycle. But your logic is flawed anyhow, and you're obviously uneducated. I guess you don't understand what I'm talking about so i'll explain in laymen's terms. My drinking on cycle is mutually exclusive of my other comments. If you know what that means, then you'll understand your comment didn't make any sense.
"My drinking on cycle is mutually exclusive of my other comments. If you know what that means, then you'll understand your comment didn't make any sense"

this is like deciphering the fycking Da Vinci code

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I assume this was directed at me? What logic are you even talking about? The logic of drinking on cycle = bad? Drinking on cycle is not the issue, the issue is that you explicitly stated "A LOT" and that you "GOT A FATTY LIVER", which is clearly different, and extremely dangerous. By stating that you understand that this is dumb/dangerous, and then trying to give advice on the subject of safe cycling you've just negated any possible trust in the validity of all of your "advice". Giving safe cycling advice, while not following it yourself is in no way mutually exclusive. the validity of your advice is directly related to the actions that you take in respect to the knowledge that you have.

I totally agree that DAA and many (even most) supps are garbage and useless at best. However, if you actually look at the ones that I recommended, all of them have either scientific backing on the ingredients and/or bloodwork results posted here and other places that support their effects.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dillface02241 ... you're clearly well educated and make sound decisions. please give us more of your stellar advice

I drank a pint of rum every night on epi. My liver values were very high after that. they eventually returned to normal so of course I did the same thing again and won't go back to doctor for another 3 months cause he will get mad at me.
i ran an epi cycle with same PCT. my libido was actually off the whole time and still is. it went to the point of my wife getting upset with me...it's terrible. I lost sleep for the past couple weeks (barely any sleep at all)..
I used research chemicals last time (liquid nolva) and it didn't work, i ended up losing all my gains.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dillface02241 ... you're clearly well educated and make sound decisions. please give us more of your stellar advice
Lol this is fun

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A lot of rum and cokes every night? ? That is called being an alcoholic lol

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
boone...you're a product rep with too much time on your hands.....lol

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
your a sales rep who makes at best $10/hr. Surely your the idiot who couldn't do anything better with your life...keep juicing idiot....lmao

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your a sales rep who makes at best $10/hr. Surely your the idiot who couldn't do anything better with your life...keep juicing idiot....lmao
I'm national sales manager and I make commission so try again. Keep drinking on cycle you dumb fuk.....lmao

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
boone...you're a product rep with too much time on your hands.....lol
that has absolutely nothing to do with how asinine and ignorant your comments were... and it only takes 5 seconds to post that haha. what does being a rep have to do with my knowledge of physiology?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You have no validity in anything you say. Go drink on cycle and fuc-k yourself up again. You don't come on here thrashing some respected members who are actually trying to help others be successful rather than do nothing but offer worthless information and make an idiot of yourself. Ignorant kid. Can't even use correct grammar, "lmao."

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that has absolutely nothing to do with how asinine and ignorant your comments were... and it only takes 5 seconds to post that haha
It's funny how we both have respectable high paying jobs outside of repping and only do this forum thing for fun and this guy actually believes that it's a full time job....

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Like how you're bashing him for juicing too, you cycle aswell, except you do it in a way that has caused adverse effects. F-ucking genius. Nice forms of your btw, you're the idiot. Inb4 ban.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's funny how we both have respectable high paying jobs outside of repping and only do this forum thing for fun and this guy actually believes that it's a full time job....
kids these days

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"My drinking on cycle is mutually exclusive of my other comments. If you know what that means, then you'll understand your comment didn't make any sense"

this is like deciphering the fycking Da Vinci code
Hell yeah man!
Ain't nothin wrong with layman's terms

tomasem

Awards
Hey guys. Thanks for the tips - and sorry for setting off such a discussion! :09:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys. Thanks for the tips - and sorry for setting off such a discussion! :09:
Hey buddy, if you have any more questions feel free to post them up here or send one of us a pm. Don't let one idiot mess up what you have going on!

tomasem

Awards
A couple things...

DAA is hit or miss, for me, it causes nothing but problems, but if you've used in the past with good results, go for it. I would swap the Inhibit P for inhibit E. PES erase really isn't much of an ai (even the og arimistane version) and epi is notrorious for potential rebound estro issues.
Read this more carefully - if I drop the inhibit P, and add inhibit E, should i drop the Erase also?