Lgd4033

philmckay1989

Awards
Is it good enough to take alone or should I stack it with something and how about a pct would Otc work?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could take it alone and see how it goes, but I'd throw in some Osta. Epi Andro as well for lethargy purposes, vascularity and to keep the dick up.

Nolva and/or Clomid for pct. There is def suppression with it. Sup3r Pct or Cel pct assist. Test booster. Alphamax or Test1fy. Ep1c unleashed as well.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Is it good enough to take alone or should I stack it with something and how about a pct would Otc work?
You need a test base!!! It causes extreme lethargy. Get Epiandro to stack with it.

You also need cycle support cause it's really bad on lipid levels. Get Ar1macare Pro and run on cycle and through PCT. Take Clomid for PCT.

Give me a call bro.. I'll help you out. LGD is an amazing compound. I'm up 20lbs in 8 wks. My cycle ends on wens

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
You need a test base!!! It causes extreme lethargy. Get Epiandro to stack with it.

You also need cycle support cause it's really bad on lipid levels. Get Ar1macare Pro and run on cycle and through PCT. Take Clomid for PCT.

Give me a call bro.. I'll help you out. LGD is an amazing compound. I'm up 20lbs in 8 wks. My cycle ends on wens
Damn...20lbs... that's killer

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards

What dosage you running at?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
What dosage you running at?
8mg. I was taking a few other compounds: Epi, MK, Follidrone 2, and OL The1 for the first 3 wks and OL Dimethandrostenol for the last 3wks of the cycle (I had partial bottles)... I also pulsed 20mg of dbol eod for a week in the middle of the cycle but discontinued due to fear of estro sides. I have a log you can check out... I don't know how to post a link but it's titled "LGD/Epi/FD2/MK677"

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
In one of the studies, they dosed 250mcg, 500mcg, and 1mg for 3 weeks. The 1mg dose added 1lb per week and showed suppression. Do the math for the 4/8/12/16mg that the rest of us wackos take :D SERM and Test Base mandatory.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking with mk677. I'm on week 11. Up 22lbs and dropped 1% bf on a dirty bulk. Here's quick before and after

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking with mk677. I'm on week 11. Up 22lbs and dropped 1% bf on a dirty bulk. Here's quick before and after
Solid gainz bro!!! Fck yeah!!! You didn't take any other anabolic, natty or otherwise? That's seriously very impressive!!! Hell yeah

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
You could take it alone and see how it goes, but I'd throw in some Osta. Epi Andro as well for lethargy purposes, vascularity and to keep the dick up.

Nolva and/or Clomid for pct. There is def suppression with it. Sup3r Pct or Cel pct assist. Test booster. Alphamax or Test1fy. Ep1c unleashed as well.
Swap out sup3r pct for the new kinds blood!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Holy CRAP if I made that dramatic of a change my wife would tear the house apart to figure out what I was injecting!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
for how long?
8wks... I stacked a bunch of different compounds with it though: Epiandro, MK677, Follidrone2, OL The1 (first few weeks), Dimethandrostenol (last 3wks)... also took dbol a few times preworkout...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
8wks... I stacked a bunch of different compounds with it though: Epiandro, MK677, Follidrone2, OL The1 (first few weeks), Dimethandrostenol (last 3wks)... also took dbol a few times preworkout...
lol I already went over all that earlier in this thread... my bad... I've been posting too much today

Alistair_

Awards

Is the lethargy seen with LGD seen in the first 2 weeks or after being on it several weeks when test has been suppressed for a while?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Lethargy, like supression rates, can vary from compound to compound and person to person. If you find yourself lethargic at 2 weeks but another guy said it didnt hit him til 4 weeks, I wouldnt neccessarily read too much into it.

We can generalise, though, and say that lethargy after 2 or 3 days is unlikely....and lethargy by 4 to 5 weeks is very likely (with LGD, at least)

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards

Jeez 20 lbzzzz. Hope you keep it all and plus some