First Bulking Cycle 1-Andro/ 4-Andro stack. Advice.

Varangie

Awards
Evening,

First of all thanks in advance for taking a look at my post and replying. I'm from the UK but joined this forum after viewing the sheer amount of productive, instructive and general good vibes of this online community.

Bottom line: First time prohomone user, looking to bulk and considering a 1-andro/ 4-andro stack for 6-8 weeks (effects dependant).

Product of choice:

4-Andro - SUP3R-4 Elite by Olympus Labs:
Dosed at 220 for the 6-8 weeks.

1-Andro - SUP3R-1 Elite by Olympus Labs:

Both products would be purchased from JWSupps.

On cycle:
Purelabs cycle shield (already have)
Fish oils
The usual protein sups
Large, clean meals.
(AI on hand)

PCT:
Purelabs Clomadex (already have, as far as I am aware it is not a prescription SERM)
Clomid at 50/50/25/25
An AI (ideally recommended by you chaps)

Stats:
25 yr old.
6"2.
176 pounds.

Exercise history / lifting history:
5 years lifting
Between the ages 14-19 I was a national level cross country runner, so naturally not exactly the big-lifts guy.
At university I boxed heavily, which slowly shifted to straight lifting with work commitments etc.
The two above points contributes to the fact that I have low body fat and I would consider myself a hard gainer. (Body fat % and other stats to follow prior to cycle in log).

All the best,

V

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evening,

First of all thanks in advance for taking a look at my post and replying. I'm from the UK but joined this forum after viewing the sheer amount of productive, instructive and general good vibes of this online community.

Bottom line: First time prohomone user, looking to bulk and considering a 1-andro/ 4-andro stack for 6-8 weeks (effects dependant).

Product of choice:

4-Andro - SUP3R-4 Elite by Olympus Labs:

1-Andro - SUP3R-1 Elite by Olympus Labs:

Both products would be purchased from JWSupps.

On cycle:
Purelabs cycle shield (already have)
Fish oils
The usual protein sups
Large, clean meals.
(AI on hand)

PCT:
Purelabs Clomadex (already have, as far as I am aware it is not a prescription SERM)
Clomid at 50/50/25/25
An AI (ideally recommended by you chaps)

Stats:
25 yr old.
6"2.
176 pounds.

Exercise history / lifting history:
5 years lifting
Between the ages 14-19 I was a national level cross country runner, so naturally not exactly the big-lifts guy.
At university I boxed heavily, which slowly shifted to straight lifting with work commitments etc.
The two above points contributes to the fact that I have low body fat and I would consider myself a hard gainer. (Body fat % and other stats to follow prior to cycle in log).

All the best,

V
Your 4 andro dose is good. I would try 330 mg of 1 andro if you can afford to do it. I think you would be pleased at the results. 330 mg is the most common sweet spot and also a dose that has a supporting study.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Aye^

Id recommend exemestane for an AI.

How much of a kcal surplus you planning?

Varangie

Awards
Thanks for the replies.

I'll go for the 330 dose on the 1-Andro.

Regarding Kcal surplus. I'd be looking to try and hit between 4000-5000 Cals per day. Mass shakes (Optimum Nitrition, Serious Mass) should help with this.

Are there any additional considerations I need for PCT/ on cycle support?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id recommend some sort of "natty anabolic" for during PCT and after, anything which can effectively assist with the transition from on-cycle to non-cycle.

Lots of options. One of the best natty compounds is phosphatidic acid, or PA. Should keep your muscles nice and full looking, plus has various other longterm benefits (mTOR, strength, etc).

Varangie

Awards
Morning all,

After a few weeks delay, I am finally starting this and will begin a log, as part of the deal!

Thanks for the advise so far!!

V