Very high Testosterone + low libido!! (bloodwork included)

dennis654321

Awards
Hi guys,

So i have been using ostarine and cardarine for a while last year and had a loss of libido and ED afterwards... I never had a problem in that department before btw. Now i struggle to ejaculate and have very bad ED, also feel depressed a lot of the time...

Below is my bloodwork from a month ago:

TESTOSTERONE 1507 ref 230-930 ng/dl
(Yes I have very high testo value, and it was double checked!)
SHBG 1.80 ref 0.37 - 2.05 ng/dl
FREE TESTOSTERONE 609 ref 100-425 ng/dl
ESTRADIOL 60 ref 5-65.9 ng/l
DHEA 336 ref 167-591.9 ug/dl
FREE T4 17.1 ref 9-20.6 pmol/l
TSH 0.99 ref 0.35-4.94 mU/L
PROLACTINE 26 ref 3.7-17.9 ug/l
LH 8.2 U/l
FSH 1.6 ref 1.6-9.7 U/l

Could my issues be caused by high estrogen and prolactine ? The doc said it was high but that I should have a good libido especially with that kind of testo value... i don't get it at all. :(

Thanks for you input guys!

Br Dennis

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Estrogen would def **** on your libido that's for sure, how much or to what extent I don't know.

Randallk21

Awards
Estrogen isn't helping anything at all, but looks like prolactin is the main cause. I'm not 100% for sure about SHBG but I think it being on the higher end can also cause problems in that department

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Estro is high how old are you ? Some of the older guys here say they prefer there's in the mid 30 range . You could also lower shbg a little but I believ estro is the real culprit . Grab a AI like exemestane

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
And prolactin as well , get some caber or Prami

dennis654321

Awards
I'm 27 years old. Some strange things I also noticed the past year are my testicles which hurt sometimes (dull feeling) and I get a red rash on my face and fuller face now and then... Not sure if that has anything to do with elevated estrogen levels? How am I able to get my SHBG on the lower side ? Is there something I could take maybe? My endo wants me to have a MRI scan to check if something could be wrong with my putuitary gland. Thanks for the input guys!

dennis654321

Awards
It did 2 cycles. Each cycle was like 8 weeks.

Willtolift

Awards
I'm 27 years old. Some strange things I also noticed the past year are my testicles which hurt sometimes (dull feeling) and I get a red rash on my face and fuller face now and then... Not sure if that has anything to do with elevated estrogen levels? How am I able to get my SHBG on the lower side ? Is there something I could take maybe? My endo wants me to have a MRI scan to check if something could be wrong with my putuitary gland. Thanks for the input guys!
Go get that MRI... if it is a prolactinoma it would be great to catch in the early stages.

Randallk21

Awards
I think shbg and prolactin would lower if you lowered your estrogen. Could be totally wrong and would love to stand corrected if so, but it makes sense to me.

dennis654321

Awards
I read somewhere that shbg does indeed decrease when lowering estrogen levels. Though I also read lowering estrogen has an opposite effect on prolactine. Meaning prolacting would rise or stay on the same level when lowering estrogen... not 100% sure though. But as you can see my testo level is very high wouldn't it make sence having a higher estrogen level as well? Doesn't there need to be a balance in testo/estrogen levels? If I lower my estrogen i'll be increasing my testosterone even more... and I allready have too much of it... that's what is bothering me now the most :-$

Randallk21

Awards
I read somewhere that shbg does indeed decrease when lowering estrogen levels. Though I also read lowering estrogen has an opposite effect on prolactine. Meaning prolacting would rise or stay on the same level when lowering estrogen... not 100% sure though. But as you can see my testo level is very high wouldn't it make sence having a higher estrogen level as well? Doesn't there need to be a balance in testo/estrogen levels? If I lower my estrogen i'll be increasing my testosterone even more... and I allready have too much of it... that's what is bothering me now the most :-$
Yes it's all about balance. I just figured that since high estrogen lowers dopamine; it would lead to a rise in prolactin as a result.

dennis654321

Awards
Yes it's all about balance. I just figured that since high estrogen lowers dopamine; it would lead to a rise in prolactin as a result.
It's all about balance so that means me lowering estrogen will screw that balance up since my testosterone will go up further and estro lower ...?

Mr.AA

Awards
Sorry, tried to comment and it won't allow me to due to alleged url links.. I'll comment once I figure out why this happened

Randallk21

Awards
It's all about balance so that means me lowering estrogen will screw that balance up since my testosterone will go up further and estro lower ...?
If your natty I couldn't imagine it going any higher lol if so then you're one lucky mug. That question is beyond me. I just know that estrogen needs to come down.

hippo

Awards
did you run a PCT after your ostarine cycle?

most guys usually feel better with thier E2 around 25-30. your prolactin is clearly high, as the other guys have mentioned...

your FSH is oddly low, considering how high your other hormonal levels are... i second the recommendation to get a MRI.... might be a tumor (hopefully not!).

Randallk21

Awards
did you run a PCT after your ostarine cycle?

most guys usually feel better with thier E2 around 25-30. your prolactin is clearly high, as the other guys have mentioned...

your FSH is oddly low, considering how high your other hormonal levels are... i second the recommendation to get a MRI.... might be a tumor (hopefully not!).
My exact thoughts. I said he didn't recover from that last cycle them bam godly test levels lol

dennis654321

Awards
My exact thoughts. I said he didn't recover from that last cycle them bam godly test levels lol
Well i actually did run a pct. Including tamoxifen for 2-3 week at 20mg day.
That did not help at all... and then 2months after my pct i decided to do some bloodwork.

dennis654321

Awards
Guys,

What is the difference between values below?
Free testo 26 ref 5-20 ng/dl
Bioavailable testo 609 ref 100-425 ng/dl
Free testo index 17.1 ref 7.5-55

What is the index they are talking about exactly ?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prolactin is high bro. Prolactin is the number 1 libido destroyer. You need to balance that out. I bet if you run 0.5mg pramipexole, within 5 days your hands won't leave your dick lol 100% srs.

dennis654321

Awards
Prolactin is high bro. Prolactin is the number 1 libido destroyer. You need to balance that out. I bet if you run 0.5mg pramipexole, within 5 days your hands won't leave your dick lol 100% srs.
Hi criticalbench. Thanks for your reply. And it does make sense. But shouldn't I be tackling my estrogen levels as well ? Or would lowering prolactin be enough?

dennis654321

Awards
Guys,

I get this dull ache in the bottom of my testicles for a long time now. Could that be related to the high estrogen or prolactin levels? It comes and goes from day to day... and it doesn't hurt but it is a nagging feeling... thanks for you input!

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Im guessing its possibly prl related. Ratios matter, and your estro is not THAT high in relation to your sky high test.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Get an MRI to make sure you're healthy and then see about addressing the prolactin and estradiol.

dennis654321

Awards
Well i did have an MRI last week and the result was that the doc found a possible small edenoma on my putuirity gland of 5mm... but they are not 100% sure, since it is very small.

dennis654321

Awards
Hi guys,

So I got a prescription from my endo for the med Cabergoline to lower my prolactin level.

I'm currently dosing 0.25mg once weekly. Yesterday took my second dose, and can notice my erections are a bit better but nothing really remarkable as of yet...

Does anyone know how long it takes before the effects of caber take hold sexdrive wise?

Thanks!

Br Dennis

deeznutsboi

Awards
Another reason to stay away from BS sarms lmao sarms are the biggest fukkin joke ever

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another reason to stay away from BS sarms lmao sarms are the biggest fukkin joke ever
I think you may have wanted to post this in an actual discussion about SARMS.

therock123

Awards
Your E2 is high and def would cause theses symptoms. Aromasin 12..5 ed will help.letro for 5 days will bring it down as well.

dennis654321

Awards
Thanks Therock123. Will look into this some more.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I couldn't have said it better myself:) great advice!!!

dennis654321

Awards
I couldn't have said it better myself:) great advice!!!
But isn't my estradiol much too high as well? Im just concerned lowering my e2 will cause an even bigger spike in my total T level... which can't be good since it is allready in te 1500 range.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
arimidex exemstane or nolvadex ... are you feeling any sides from those numbers ?
But isn't my estradiol much too high as well? Im just concerned lowering my e2 will cause an even bigger spike in my total T level... which can't be good since it is allready in te 1500 range.

dennis654321

Awards
arimidex exemstane or nolvadex ... are you feeling any sides from those numbers ?
Only side I feel at the moment is bad erection quality, and when I do get it up it is much harder to reach an orgasm... so yes I'm feeling some sides.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
the higher my E faster I bust . So I'm thinking prolactin could be the cause . NewAgeMayan may know somethin about this/.
Only side I feel at the moment is bad erection quality, and when I do get it up it is much harder to reach an orgasm... so yes I'm feeling some sides.