• First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I found a supplement site that is selling a couple of pros I want
The ones I want are

Cyanostane
2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one - 20mg

Mentabolan
7a-methyl-estra-4-ene-3 17-dione - 20mg

But I'm a little sketched out about because I don't know if they're legal.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think they are both legal if I recall correctly, mentabolan comes with methylestrogen sides though so be careful

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think they are both legal if I recall correctly, mentabolan comes with methylestrogen sides though so be careful
You're right lol, my buddy took mentbolan and he kinda has gyno, i haven't even done research on mentbolan so I'm not for sure if I wanna get it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're right lol, my buddy took mentbolan and he kinda has gyno, i haven't even done research on mentbolan so I'm not for sure if I wanna get it
What's your cycle experience? Shutdown from mentabolan is pretty harsh, considering it was designed to be an oral male contraceptive lmao

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've ran dmz solo
And super dmz 2.0
The shut down from super dmz
Sucked ass but I knew mentally it was because of the cycle lol after I got off my seem I felt better just sluggish it's been a year in half since then

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Mentabolin is just Trest.Yup it's more sides than gains if not careful same with all PHS! That's why I always say AAS are safer and way more effective! OH and yeah not legal. Lol

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Mentabolin is just Trest.Yup it's more sides than gains if not careful same with all PHS! That's why I always say AAS are safer and way more effective! OH and yeah not legal. Lol
I just ordered a hardcore Preworkout instead.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Good man your smart at least your asking and researching not just jumping in!

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
On trest right now and the only sides I have are tender nips. It flared my mild gyno up a bit but running aromasin is keeping them at bay and I'm up 10lbs of lean mass in week 4

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are not legal at all but some manufacturers read the law however they want and produce this stuff anyway. Read the new law, just because a compound is not specifically named, that does not in any way make it legal.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
They are not legal at all but some manufacturers read the law however they want and produce this stuff anyway. Read the new law, just because a compound is not specifically named, that does not in any way make it legal.
I don't understand taking prohormones anyway way more toxic and way less effective than AAS.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
On trest right now and the only sides I have are tender nips. It flared my mild gyno up a bit but running aromasin is keeping them at bay and I'm up 10lbs of lean mass in week 4
No-ones gaining 10lbs of muscle in 4 weeks unless you're on an HIV treatment.

If it's trest you'll be up 8lbs of water LOL

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
No-ones gaining 10lbs of muscle in 4 weeks unless you're on an HIV treatment.

If it's trest you'll be up 8lbs of water LOL
Yup all trash water weight! Big difference between trash and quality muscle weight.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
You do understand that muscle is made up of 70% water right? Of course it's not going to be actual muscle tissue gain lol that's a much longer process... Water/glycogen gains count as lean muscle gain as well.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
And for the record, I'm barely holding any water as I'm on aromasin + 1200mg stano along with the trest otherwise I would be up 20lbs by now and look like a balloon(which Is not the look I am aiming for) mostly just intramuscular glycogen gains keeping me lean and hard looking

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Post some pics bro. Only skeletons make those kinda gainz

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So andro1 isn't legal then?

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You do understand that muscle is made up of 70% water right? Of course it's not going to be actual muscle tissue gain lol that's a much longer process... Water/glycogen gains count as lean muscle gain as well.
No it doesn't count as muscle gains...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
No it doesn't count as muscle gains...
Yes it does... intramuscular water is measured as lean body mass. If you don't believe me go get a dexa scan. You need to understand there are 2 ways of increasing muscle size... sacroplasmic vs myofibrillar hypertrophy. Google is your friend.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Yes it does... intramuscular water is measured as lean body mass. If you don't believe me go get a dexa scan. You need to understand there are 2 ways of increasing muscle size... sacroplasmic vs myofibrillar hypertrophy. Google is your friend.
Agreed if ur fuller and larger id say it gainz anyway u look at it