Alpha max Xt.

JD52

Awards
Soooo. I've been taking Alphamax XT test booster for the last 3 weeks. Well I'm running into some strange issues. I'm starting to get these weird feelings. Last night I was eating dinner and all of a sudden a feel this strange feeling come upon me. My body starts to tingle my arms and legs. Notice my left arm was weak. I felt like I was gonna pass out. Spaced out. Started getting cold chills. My body would shake like crazy. Felt soo weird. Heat beat was going crazy. Lasted about 20mins the. Started tampering off. My mouth was real dry. This is the second time this week I'm starting to have these symptoms.

Taking:
Alpha Max 2 pills am 2 pills pm
Noxivol bt CTD sports
Gnc bcaa pills
ON whey protein.
GNC performix iso sym cla + bcaa

So this morning I decided to stop use of all products. Due to this scary body issues.

Anyone else having weird symptoms? I've ran this before in the past with no issues. Only thing new taking is the GNC performix bcaa powder.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Id assume it's from Noxivol and not alphamax xt, or the cunjunction of the two try 1 or the other separately for a few days, i say this because noxivol contains Alpha-GPC (L-Alpha Glycerylphosphoryl Choline), Rutaecarpine, Vanadyl Sulfate, so either those could be what's effecting you poorly or those in conjunction with the L-Dopa in Alphamax xt, but AM XT solo wouldn't cause this. I've ran it SEVERAL times and im not a rep

JD52

Awards
Id assume it's from Noxivol and not alphamax xt, or the cunjunction of the two try 1 or the other separately for a few days, i say this because noxivol contains Alpha-GPC (L-Alpha Glycerylphosphoryl Choline), Rutaecarpine, Vanadyl Sulfate, so either those could be what's effecting you poorly or those in conjunction with the L-Dopa in Alphamax xt, but AM XT solo wouldn't cause this. I've ran it SEVERAL times and im not a rep
Ya I had dropped the use of Noxivol Monday thinking that was the root and continued with AM. But last night was a bit scary. Alot of people are saying panic attack or depression. I don't get it.

JD52

Awards
I have this weird left chest muscle pump that's a bit annoying

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Ride it out, you can also get withdrawals from nootropics so dropping noxivol couldve caused it too

JD52

Awards
Ride it out, you can also get withdrawals from nootropics so dropping noxivol couldve caused it too
**** just thinking about it I've been taking this supplement by Nuero clarity which is a nootrpic support and I stopped use maybe 2 weeks ago. Hmmm been on that for maybe 2 months

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
**** just thinking about it I've been taking this supplement by Nuero clarity which is a nootrpic support and I stopped use maybe 2 weeks ago. Hmmm been on that for maybe 2 months
That makes sense