Appendicitis

Alexv78

Awards
I recently made a post about Kidney pains whilst taking epistane. I've upped my water intake and felt better temporarily, I am still feeling pain in my lower right abdomen at times. It comes on mainly when I cough, sneeze or take a deep breath. I know you shouldn't really, but I looked online for a diagnosis and it appears that it could possibly be appendicitis. It is an achey pain which comes and goes and is nothing which can stop me from exercising.
I called 111 which is the non-emergency helpline in the UK and they weren't very helpful and didn't seem overly concerned about what I was saying. Should I go the GP tomorrow and speak with them about the Epistane or should I just see if the pain goes over a few days?
Does anyone know if epistane or prohormones can cause this or what else it could be?
I stopped taking the pro hormones 2 and a half weeks ago and went straight into my PCT. The pain started around 7 or 8 days ago.

Thanks

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Is it directly below your right lung? If so, that would mean your liver isn't doing well and ER time.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Go see your GP and ask, IMO

Keep up the water if you feel it helps

We can't gauge the severity, you're feeling it.
You can always go to emerge or whatever medical care is available quickest if concerned.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In case of liver issues stop all supps, run and get a bottle of NAC and take 1200mg a day. GO TO GET BLOOD WORK NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just go and get a CT. If go to your gp and tell them you think you have appendicitis they'll want to get one anyway. You likely wont even have disclose the ph usage.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Theres definitely something up I am not doubting you're in pain but appendicitis is some near debilitating pain. That should be aching bad all day and accompanied by a slew of other ****ty sides. Could be your liver, I agree with all the above. Go see a doc, if you want to wait it out try the NAC and Tudca 1000mg daily.

Alexv78

Awards
It seems to have come on since I stopped taking milk thistle, although I didn't think I needed to whilst on PCT?
I'll get my self checked definitely though

Alexv78

Awards
Is it directly below your right lung? If so, that would mean your liver isn't doing well and ER time.
It's not, it's lower down than that. I'm not ruling that out though because to be honest, there's many possibilities as to what it can be.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What color is your piss? That's a good way to tell if your kidneys are the issue. Liver is right belle your right lung

enraged_chris

Awards
Don't you guys have socialized healthcare? I would've been there at the first sign of a negative issue.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Generally you aren't going feel liver issues. The main concern is the blocking of bile ducts and accumulation of bile within the body. Its why you get yellow skin, eyes, etc. Thats the "toxicity" aspect of orals (in the short term). Most issues with orals are GI stress and/or overexertion of abs/intercostals. I very much doubt its a liver issues especially since you stopped over 2 weeks ago.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop trying to self-diagnose, you aren't qualified to do that much less self-prescribe. Go see a physician and get checked out. It's that simple.

Alexv78

Awards
I'm gonna get myself checked on Sunday/Monday, hopefully get a CT. in the meantime I've bought myself some NAC and will take 1200mg each day. Also taking milk thistle, OCS and PCT, daily vit, and most of all drinking a lot of water.

Appreciate the feedback, I know that I'm not very experienced with it all.

Canambrah

Awards
I'd think about cutting out the vitamins for a few days, your liver has to work hard to process some of them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T-Bone General Chat 31
Jake Fires LG Sciences 3