Need honest opinions on Anavar.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally have a legit source of the compound. Never ordered in past because of all the bunk "anavar" sold online.
I'm 24. Have only done a few ostarine cycles and one RAD cycle. Been off supplements for about 6 months.
I'm 5'9 195lbs 12.6%bf(just had bod pod test)
I can still dead 535 and bench 225x25.
My goal is to be 6-7%bf and jacked. Right now I just look buff with this extra fluff.
Should I run anavar 30mg Ed for 4 weeks or just stay natty and not risk the sides.
Thanks

DTA

DTA

Awards
I've never ran it and probably won't because of its mild sauce properties but I do think you're too young. Not way too young, but too young. You got some real progress natty, I don't consider sarms unnatty. If you do run it I absolutely, positively strongly recommend running test with it.

W

Willtolift

Awards
I've ran a ton of pharma grade anavar, it was awesome. I used it solo with plenty of creatine and had great gains. I generally ran it between 20-60mgs a day and have stacked it with test before I saw no sides. I would make sure you get a good liver support and saw palmetto if you're concerned. I used it at 18,19,20 years old, so I'd be a hypocrite to try tell you not to try it. Just make sure it's not low dose anadrol being pushed as anavar.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'd never touch anything that f-ucks with 5a-reductase tbh libido is way too important, im not prone to MPB, and its now a fact that Estrogen causes BPH and not DHT.,. so i embrace the DHT

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weak IMO. Run something else. If you can get var you can get tbol. And tbol is much cheaper.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never ran it and probably won't because of its mild sauce properties but I do think you're too young. Not way too young, but too young. You got some real progress natty, I don't consider sarms unnatty. If you do run it I absolutely, positively strongly recommend running test with it.
Too young in terms of messing up my hormones and having to do TRT forever? Or just give myself more time to build natty?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran a ton of pharma grade anavar, it was awesome. I used it solo with plenty of creatine and had great gains. I generally ran it between 20-60mgs a day and have stacked it with test before I saw no sides. I would make sure you get a good liver support and saw palmetto if you're concerned. I used it at 18,19,20 years old, so I'd be a hypocrite to try tell you not to try it. Just make sure it's not low dose anadrol being pushed as anavar.
Have you ran it solo w/o test?
If so, what can I expect in terms of sides and fat loss/gains/strength?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd never touch anything that f-ucks with 5a-reductase tbh libido is way too important, im not prone to MPB, and its now a fact that Estrogen causes BPH and not DHT.,. so i embrace the DHT
Honestly I haven't done much research on this compound yet. I'll be sure to look into 5a-reductase before pulling the trigger.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weak IMO. Run something else. If you can get var you can get tbol. And tbol is much cheaper.
I don't know the saying but don't people say "the stronger it is, the more sides"?
Anavar appeals to me because of how mild yet effective it is in fatloss.
I'd look into tbol more if I wanted to get massive haha. For now I need to wear a suite everyday and just want a chiseled jawline and nasty vascularity.

DTA

DTA

Awards
Too young in terms of messing up my hormones and having to do TRT forever? Or just give myself more time to build natty?
The "risk" of trt is always there. You're eventually gonna need it anyway though even if you don't juice. I feel like 25 is a better age to start. You're 24, it's not a huge difference if you wait or not but I can't in good conscience recommend it. Also there are better drugs out there. Someone mentioned Tbol, that's a good one. And always run test with anything

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know the saying but don't people say "the stronger it is, the more sides"?
Anavar appeals to me because of how mild yet effective it is in fatloss.
I'd look into tbol more if I wanted to get massive haha. For now I need to wear a suite everyday and just want a chiseled jawline and nasty vascularity.
Nothing is "going to get you massive." It's all about diet. tbol will help you lose fat and and increase vascularity as well.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winni at 50mg will handle that fluff much better IMO. I prefer var but it shines much better without the fluff.

Give it a whirl tho, var is safe.