Good lean bulk sarm cycle?

tunasub94

Awards
Im familiar with Phs and how cycles work, but ive been looking into sarms. Im currently running a ph recomp cycle and will be completed by around december 20th with PCT and all. Then im planning on running a 8-12 week sarm cycle to get some lean gains, can anyone enlighten me a little bit as to which sarms to use?

tunasub94

Awards
Planning on taking a month break and then jumping into the sarm cycle by january 20 or 25

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
You're gonna have to wait longer to run a mother cycle man or you'll roller coaster your HPTA... Typically you wait length of time on cycle+PCT before cycling again. An 8 wk PH cycle + 4wk PCT = 12 wks off, in other words.

Best bulking SARM is LGD by far. It will be hard to curb your appetite though so you need to eat clean. I'm 7 wks into a LGD cycle and am up 16lbs.. Some water but mostly LBM

xGetxLeanX

Awards
I like what ^ said lolz

I'm planning on an LGD cycle in the near future but I need to wait a while longer. But he's right about time on + PCT= time off

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
You're gonna have to wait longer to run a mother cycle man or you'll roller coaster your HPTA... Typically you wait length of time on cycle+PCT before cycling again. An 8 wk PH cycle + 4wk PCT = 12 wks off, in other words.

Best bulking SARM is LGD by far. It will be hard to curb your appetite though so you need to eat clean. I'm 7 wks into a LGD cycle and am up 16lbs.. Some water but mostly LBM
16 lbs of lean mass in 7 weeks of lgd? PM me your source bro LOL

tunasub94

Awards
Is there anyway to bridge a cycle between PH and sarms? If there is, then how would it work?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is there anyway to bridge a cycle between PH and sarms? If there is, then how would it work?
It wouldn't be a bridge, you would just be extending your cycle. If your gonna finish end of december i wouldn't start the sarms till march.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ppl say bridge when they start a new compound but in my opinion when im running something oral at the end of the cycle while the esters clear im bridging into my pct. I know what your getting at and its not a smart idea. You should finish your cycle, pct and wait 8-12 weeks before your next. If you do bloodwork you would know when your hormones have normalized and thats the only sure fire way to know when you should start again. Your gonna hear a lot of (time on + pct= time off) thats just a rule of thumb but its the safe way when ur not getting bloods. Id wait till march if i were you.

tunasub94

Awards
Oooh okay. I see. Yea ill wait. Ill just use that time to lean out more. Then ill do the cycle on march to bulk up

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Time on + time on PCT = time off. General rule of thumb for cycling