I know some of you have had this problem

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How did you convince your girlfriend/wife to be cool with you running a test cycle. My gal isn't too fond of the idea and hiding it from her would be too tedious and annoying. Don't like going behind her back anyway lol Need some tips here guys haha

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Mine didn't understand and I basically told her I'm going to do it if she likes it or not and if she doesn't then she can leave.

And that's why I'm single
Lol!

I'm on TRT, so I have my box full of my needles and stuff that my wife would never mess with. I was able to do a cutting cycle with Masteron without her noticing. I just had to get it when I was out alone and sneak it into the apartment in my pocket.

She would not be cool with it at all though, so I felt pretty guilty. I probably won't do another injectable cycle for a while now. Luckily, some things like DMZ and Trest are still available. They come in the mail and the packaging looks like any other supplement would look, so she would never ask questions.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I went the high road and explained to her the biochemistry and why injectables are safer for the body in the long run as opposed to running oral-only cycles.

Injectable cycles also open up the door for ancillaries like hCG, which can help with the side effects which are most likely to affect her at one point in time or another.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Lol.. A bro on AM named "cooter flap" started this thread... JK

I've wondered the same thing!! I think I'm gonna just opt for the hiding it from my wife when I can run a cycle. I think explaining AAS use will be more tedious than hiding it in all honesty... Although I have explained that I'm using a SARM and she's been cool with that. Needles bring a whole new level though

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol.. A bro on AM named "cooter flap" started this thread... JK

I've wondered the same thing!! I think I'm gonna just opt for the hiding it from my wife when I can run a cycle. I think explaining AAS use will be more tedious than hiding it in all honesty... Although I have explained that I'm using a SARM and she's been cool with that. Needles bring a whole new level though
If she catches you man there will be hell to pay. Believe me. You don NOT wanna **** with a girl like that.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
If she catches you man there will be hell to pay. Believe me. You don NOT wanna **** with a girl like that.
Yes once you start the lie you got to live it try honesty but then again you might not get to run cycle

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So after she catches you she's going to be thinking your going out with other women instead of going to the gym, then the divorce paperwork comes, you lose your house to her, just a bad situation.

Jk but for real like if you double cross them like that, they will (most at least) never let you live that down.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
So after she catches you she's going to be thinking your going out with other women instead of going to the gym, then the divorce paperwork comes, you lose your house to her, just a bad situation.

Jk but for real like if you double cross them like that, they will (most at least) never let you live that down.
Yes I agree that why happily not married yet guess will cross that road when it comes

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I see it differently in all honesty.. I'm not about hiding sh1t from my wife at all. Cycling for me is such a personal thing that it's no ones fckin business.. Including hers. I have personal fitness goals and that's all it is... It's not like im shooting heroin here... I don't see a reason to stress my wife out or have her worry about sht... If I took the high road and explained how much safer test was than orals, she tell me to quit orals. Lol

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I see it differently in all honesty.. I'm not about hiding sh1t from my wife at all. Cycling for me is such a personal thing that it's no ones fckin business.. Including hers. I have personal fitness goals and that's all it is... It's not like im shooting heroin here... I don't see a reason to stress my wife out or have her worry about sht... If I took the high road and explained how much safer test was than orals, she tell me to quit orals. Lol
True but test is hard to find

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah she literally told me you have to wait until we don't want any more kids... i don't have any yet so could be awhile haha at least its possible one day I guess. But yeah my girl is not one you want to keep something from haha the gains are literally not worth the issues that would cause. She knows I take PH's so yeah maybe I just need to go science on her and see if I can talk her into it. Loving the responses lol

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah she literally told me you have to wait until we don't want any more kids... i don't have any yet so could be in awhile haha at least its possible one day I guess. But yeah my girl is not one you want to keep something from haha the gains are literally not worth the issues that would cause. She knows I take PH's so yeah maybe I just need to go science on her and see if I can talk her into it. Loving the responses lol
Yeah that's what I'd do... It's different for all of us based on our relationships, chicks, etc.

I started the cycle I'm currently on cuz I found out my wife is pregnant with our second.. So I got a lil break from my duties of siring these lil fckers. Lol.

If I got caught with test it wouldn't be that big of a deal... She'd be pissed I was doing it not hiding it

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Cooter Flap.. You do want kids bro.. They're the sh1t!! My lil guy is so much fun man. You really don't wanna fck up not being able to have them and have your lady use someone else's cum. Just saying

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cooter Flap.. You do want kids bro.. They're the sh1t!! My lil guy is so much fun man. You really don't wanna fck up not being able to have them and have your lady use someone else's cum. Just saying
Definitely want some! could a test cycle ruin your sperm count or something? Does that rely on a proper PCT. Just wondering how it could potentially make me infertile

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely want some! could a test cycle ruin your sperm count or something? Does that rely on a proper PCT. Just wondering how it could potentially make me infertile
I think it can reduce it drastically but I don't know that it can make you completely infirtile. I think you wont be able get your wife pregnant naturally, but to my knowledge, one cycle wouldn't do that unless you don't pct.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
From what I know, which is little, test only is the safest thing you can do. You've said you've run PH cycles in the past so I'm sure you've run sketchier compounds insofar as it effects fertility. As we all know, there are no guarantees when fckin with your hormones but cycle supports like HCG etc will help with LH & FSH levels

I don't think there is much of an infertility risk with test.. Depends how long your cycle is and to what extent you've gotten testicular atrophy I'd imagine. Hopefully someone can chime in here
YoungBodyBuil yates84?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I was on TRT for a year and a half with a place that only offered oral hCG (bullsh!t, I know). My wife and I tried for a long time to conceive our second and it never worked. Then I switched to a new place that offers injectable hCG and within a few months... Bam! She was pregnant.

I might have gotten lucky though, I guess.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I cant the wife wont let me lol but seriously she won't let me inject

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have ran two 4 week cycles of super dmz 2.0 and 8 week cycle of 1/4 andro & dermacrine.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lmao I meant "one" 8 week cycle lol I fixed it. Yeah that would be idiotic

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Ya know.. I just started thinking that a good option might be to try and find a source for Androgel...
Might make all our wives a lil more comfortable

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
She might be less comfortable when her clit starts to grow, though.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hahaha the clit is going to look like a thumb before long :ugh2: but yeah I'm in nursing school so maybe I can find a doctor best friend one day to give it to me lol

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
She might be less comfortable when her clit starts to grow, though.
Yeah, that wouldn't be good. Just don't use it as lube!

A small bit of second-hand contact would probably only increase her libido a bit. Of course, I make no promises.

DTA

DTA

Awards
I said "babe, I'm gonna start juicing again"

If you have to lie about it she's not the one. Relationships are about trust

She had her reservations at first. But she's in the medical field and smart enough to do her homework and not believe the crap the media spits out. She also likes the raised sex drive I get on a blast. She even helps me decide what to run

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The same thing I did with Orals.. I told her I was going to do it no matter what. She was threatening to break up with me when I told her I was gonna pin, but I explained how it was safer.

And I also said, you're gonna be a nurse so you are the one who's going to pin me. I didn't really give her the option. She's on birth control, I can take hormones too if I want. Granted she does actually need it because she has really painful periods without it that put her in the hospital, but I'm a man and don't let her tell me what to do if it isn't going to negatively effect her or our relationship in any way. She uses make up to look better, I use supplements and steroids to make myself look better.

She respects and trusts my research and I reward her for trying to be extra nice while on. Usually ends up in me being a short fused douche though. Oh well.

DTA

DTA

Awards
I'm more of a dick on a cruise lol. I get frustrated when the gains slow

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Lol you guys got me feeling like a shady ashole w my wife... Am I really the only guy that doesn't think his wife needs to know if I'm on "extra" testosterone? Seems like such an insignificant thing to me, running test that is. I should ask her if she minds if I get "more manly" for 12-16wks a year, provided I watch chick flicks with her during pct

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would just tell her. I dated a guy who was super afraid to tell me until I brought it up. I told him that I didn't care, I already knew he was on something. Lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My issue is like do I tell the girl before we start dating or do I tell her like a month or two in. Both have their + - so I'm not sure anymore lol

xGetxLeanX

Awards
I like this thread. I think my girl would get over it and/or I could convince her with science. I've always wanted to pin but I've been a puss and don't really like needles (I bruise like a MoFo) and I haven't wanted to say I'm legit on roids even though orals/PH are the same thing.
I think you gotta let her know because (most) girls are crazy and the moment you hide one thing, they think you've been lying to them for years. Can't break the trust, ever

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
My issue is like do I tell the girl before we start dating or do I tell her like a month or two in. Both have their + - so I'm not sure anymore lol
I tell them right away, give them an immersion. I'll pin in front of them or something just to make sure they're not being fake about their ability to handle the idea. I'm an adult, I don't have time to **** around in relationships that are doomed. My current girlfriend knew even before we were going out. She says she just sees it as a part of me.

And no, I don't already cruise lol sometimes it's peptides but it still has the same effect.

Last edited:
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would give it a few months until you think it's serious. I honestly don't see the big deal, maybe it's because I've been on here for so long.

My friend's gf just found out that he pins and she was crying about it. He told her that it was none of her damn business and to get over it. He's been doing it for 10 years and they've been together for 10 months. He's not stopping for anyone.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I would give it a few months until you think it's serious. I honestly don't see the big deal, maybe it's because I've been on here for so long.

My friend's gf just found out that he pins and she was crying about it. He told her that it was none of her damn business and to get over it. He's been doing it for 10 years and they've been together for 10 months. He's not stopping for anyone.
And here's a great example of someone making a case for the other option. You just have to find out what works best for you and works in best with your personality.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Honestly I don't see why a woman should care... as long as you're not being a douche on cycle and your personality doesn't change... what's the difference? It's just because the media puts such a negative stigma out that everyone associates with steroids. If used correctly and moderately they're some of the safest drugs you can do... They help you lose fat, improve your mentality and quality of life, they make you more driven in all aspects of life, and all of the side effects from them can be easily managed provided you get blood work and take proper supplements... Also, it'll help your man be more confident and more aggressive in the sheets.. Not sure how a woman could have problems with it... unless its tren that's a whole new level haha.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How did you convince your girlfriend/wife to be cool with you running a test cycle. My gal isn't too fond of the idea and hiding it from her would be too tedious and annoying. Don't like going behind her back anyway lol Need some tips here guys haha
My girl works at the hospital and has medical knowledge, i explained to her that its not as bad as tv makes it seem and challenged her to do her own research and she agreed with most of my points. I also put it out there that im gonna do whatever i want regardless of what she thinks and she listens like a good girl is supposed to. If its part of who you are and what you like to do she should except it. If my girl didn't i tell her to kick rocks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I told my gal from the get-go, I'm going to train and do all the things in accordance with that because this is my life and I only have one. I will do my best to accommodate her but at the end of the day if she doesn't like it she can take a hike. We've been together over 3 years and nothing has changed at all, and we are happy. She understands if she wants my love she needs to let me be me.

Women respect a man for being honest (it shows them respect) as well as being of strong enough character to do what he truly believes in, come what may.

You might lose "opportunities" with some women this way, but honestly why would you waste your time and money on someone not on your wavelength?? Too many fish in the sea.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Women come and go, juice is forever :)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was honest with my girl, she didn't mind and actually did my injections for me, it was a breeze! Best being honest, if you go behind her back and she finds out your dead meat bro

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Women come and go, juice is forever :)

Women definitely come and go! Yates, save some of those damn back gains for the rest of us!

You have to be true to yourself or you're just wasting your time on this earth. I also agree with being honest....if she's an important part of your life. If she's a summer fling, she has no right to know.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Funny story that belongs here. All I've wanted to do for the last two years is pin lol (I know I'm pathetic) but girlfriend wouldn't let me and I just don't keep nothing from her and don't believe this would be something to split up over. So I rode it out very patiently knowing she'd crack eventually, and just used the time to learn more and more and prove to her that I know exactly what I'm doing and that it can be safe and effective (even though she never listens about lift or gear talk anyway)
So like I said rode it out, come this year my birthday comes up and guess what she got me , 2 vials of test lmao (my source is a family member that's been doing this for longer then I've been alive lol) she was completely against it when she knew nothing but as long as your honest and know your sh1t and you're dedicated they should come around . Definitely wouldn't recommend hiding it or lying about it if it's someone important . Just my thoughts pimp