Anyone know what causes lethargy on cycle?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why does this happen? It definitely aint my liver. That's w/in range. Even while I'm running a high dose methyl with test. Right now I'm on Alpha lab technologies xtreme shred w/ 100mg of test c per week as a base. Running at three caps per day along w/ 1200mg of NAC and fish oil or keep the old cholesterol in check. Diet is really clean right now. Protein is at 250g a day, carbs 200g, fats I dont really count. So maybe I'm not getting enough Carbs?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why does this happen? It definitely aint my liver. That's w/in range. Even while I'm running a high dose methyl with test. Right now I'm on Alpha lab technologies xtreme shred w/ 100mg of test c per week as a base. Running at three caps per day along w/ 1200mg of NAC and fish oil or keep the old cholesterol in check. Diet is really clean right now. Protein is at 250g a day, carbs 200g, fats I dont really count. So maybe I'm not getting enough Carbs?
I got the same thing on Test with Tbol it seemed. I've always ran Stano high dose with Orals and I'm always lethargic. No liver issues either.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the same thing on Test with Tbol it seemed. I've always ran Stano high dose with Orals and I'm always lethargic. No liver issues either.
Yea I'm trying to figure it out. I can't find any rationale behind it. Not even a theory as to why this happens

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
My idea of why this happens is because your body is having to use a noticable amount more energy in battling to keep homeostasis, hence the lack of energy and need of more rest. Add that into the extra energy going towards building new, and energy expensive, muscle tissue and you've got yourself one tired ass body.

But that's just my theory.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My idea of why this happens is because your body is having to use a noticable amount more energy in battling to keep homeostasis, hence the lack of energy and need of more rest. Add that into the extra energy going towards building new, and energy expensive, muscle tissue and you've got yourself one tired ass body.

But that's just my theory.
I would say your right. btw if anyone wanted to know, alpa lab technologies is legit.