Osatarine first timer advice

doug30

Awards
Hi

First time to message on the forum and first time considering taking a serious supplemednt like osta.
Im 30. Lifting about 12 yrs. 6' 2. Just over 200 pounds . About 13 percent bf.

Id be so grateful if you could advise on
whether it is safe/anyone had exp with taking osta while on anti depressants.

Also i ordered from the same sourse liquid clo ? Will this suffice for pct ?

Thanks a million in advance

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
I think it depends on doseage how suppressive OSTA is as ive seen PCT formulas which include like 5mg in the caps so 10mg per day ..

Ive never used it personally but i did use LGD4033 which is supposedly more potent and i thought it was pants! Lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi

First time to message on the forum and first time considering taking a serious supplemednt like osta.
Im 30. Lifting about 12 yrs. 6' 2. Just over 200 pounds . About 13 percent bf.

Id be so grateful if you could advise on
whether it is safe/anyone had exp with taking osta while on anti depressants.

Also i ordered from the same sourse liquid clo ? Will this suffice for pct ?

Thanks a million in advance
Osta is a great compound to use to get some experience using anabolics. Overall, it seems to have a low occurrence of side effects and modest gains in most users. I do not like to make specific yea or nay comments about using anabolics and anti-depressants as it is a very complex issue and highly individual. Much depends on the type of medication or treatment you are using. Many people cycle anabolics and use anti-depressants with anecdotal success.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Now when it comes to Ostarine itself, it's one of the best things I have ever taken and will always take it till its forever gone. I do cycles of 8 weeks 30mg ED. Save the clomid for a harsher cycle (PH or AAS). Just use a good OTC pct. Osta is slightly suppressive if anything at all.

briandward1

Awards
Clomid should be more than sufficient. Ostarine is a pretty mild compound (in both terms of results and side effects) when run at reasonable dosages. Can't comment on interactions with anti-depressants but I can tell you that I had "a general sense of well being" when I was on it. Listen to your body though. If you start feeling off emotionally or psychologically, probably stop taking it.

doug30

Awards
Thanks for all the advice guys.
I plan on running it provisionally at 12.5 for four weeks and extend out to 8 weeks. Would 12 weeks on be too long. Would i increase my chance of getting side effects ?

Briand how did you cycle it and what was your exp of recovery. Im new to all of this so the word recovery sounds like when you stop you feel like **** ?read in a good few posts that people feel lethargic etc

Thanks again

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
Which in your opinions is the best most trustworthy brand for it ? In terms of trusting the caps and potency

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Thanks for all the advice guys.
I plan on running it provisionally at 12.5 for four weeks and extend out to 8 weeks. Would 12 weeks on be too long. Would i increase my chance of getting side effects ?

Briand how did you cycle it and what was your exp of recovery. Im new to all of this so the word recovery sounds like when you stop you feel like **** ?read in a good few posts that people feel lethargic etc

Thanks again
You will most definitely not feel like **** after the cycle especially at only 12.5mg. Your going to feel amazing of the gains you got and you won't lost a tad bit neither! I love the compound and it was the very first anabolic compound I used or ever even touched.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
100% use a SERM....don't listen to anyone that says not too.
Clomid or Nolva would be fine.
I will suggest adding Folidrone 2.0 and Letrone (one per day) to PCT.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I always follow the no serm no cycle protocol BUT on a sarm cycle? That's overkill and probably will get more sides from the pct than osta will ever give.

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
Or alpha max xt in addition to the serm it's More affordable

doug30

Awards
Cheers for the advice.
What are the sides from clomid like ?

doug30

Awards
Also. Was do you reckon i would burn fat and gain muscle if i ate at maintenance while taking osta ? Debating doing that or going on a cut and try and get a six pack for the first time !!

briandward1

Awards
I would eat at maintenance or just a little under and toss in some HIIT or something. No need to spend hours on cardio but do some just to be sure.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Cheers for the advice.
What are the sides from clomid like ?
Unlikely if you run a reasonable dose, ie 25-12.5-12.5-12.5

Thing is, if you arent going to use a SERM, youd be doing yourself a favour getting pre cycle and post cycle bloods. But even then, who knows how long HPTA recovery will take for you?

IMO, if youre going to take the "risk" of running suppressive compounds, trust your recovery to a SERM. Recovery will tend to be way quicker, so less gains potentially lost.

illuminatty

illuminatty

Awards
Folidrone 2.0 is the same price or cheaper. Folidrone or Letrone blow Alphamax away lol...I mean I have tried them all....have you?
Thanks for information, how would you compare v1 to v2? Wowzas i would have thought Alphamax XT would be way better judging by how many people constantly promote it on here.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Thanks for information, how would you compare v1 to v2? Wowzas i would have thought Alphamax XT would be way better judging by how many people constantly promote it on here.
Folidrone 2.0 is much better and quite different than the first version. Yes, Alphamax in promoted in nauseum by an army of reps. BLR does not seem to have reps that market their product like that. Anyhow, I have used both products and think Folidrone is overall a much better value. This is not based a list of ingredients, but the performance and body composition changes I achieved.

illuminatty

illuminatty

Awards
Folidrone 2.0 is much better and quite different than the first version. Yes, Alphamax in promoted in nauseum by an army of reps. BLR does not seem to have reps that market their product like that. Anyhow, I have used both products and think Folidrone is overall a much better value. This is not based a list of ingredients, but the performance and body composition changes I achieved.
Thank you kindly sir for feedback. I am looking into black lion research. Just one thing thats nagging me a bit about supporting this company is, their motto is created with user in mind. I find it strange how folli v1 and v2 (with inclusion of all these additional items in it) are being charged the same price. I ask myself, why was soo much being charged for just (-)-epicatechin if its created with the user in mind? Sounds like they took advantage of the consumer in mind.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
There's bloodwork on here from member UncleSARM, showing a drop in Total Testosterone from ~557ng/dl to ~124ng/dl (search for the specifics) after 8 weeks at 25mg IIRC. It was suppressive in Clinical Trials at just 3mg. Use a SERM for PCT please.

Edit: Found it http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/276430-first-osta-cycle.html

For anyone who claims Osta isn't suppressive in that dose range ^

Edit II: Also note that a so called "OTC PCT" didn't even get him back to pre-cycle baseline after 4 weeks - only 467ng/dl.

doug30

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I will take the clomid. Is it common for people to get neg side effects from.clomid ?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I will take the clomid. Is it common for people to get neg side effects from.clomid ?
Again, unlikely if you dose <50mg/d.

The goal of PCT is to get your HPTA functioning "normally" as quickly as possible; the goal is not to increase test as much as possible, but to have levels in a normal healthy range (generally, what they were pre-cycle).

illuminatty

illuminatty

Awards
Thank you kindly sir for feedback. I am looking into black lion research. Just one thing thats nagging me a bit about supporting this company is, their motto is created with user in mind. I find it strange how folli v1 and v2 (with inclusion of all these additional items in it) are being charged the same price. I ask myself, why was soo much being charged for just (-)-epicatechin if its created with the user in mind? Sounds like they took advantage of the consumer in mind.
Any thoughts Bigsmall?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The only side effect I get at 50 or less, is a welcome one = Hot Flashes - let's me know I didn't get ripped off :D Like NAM said, 50 or less and you will probably be fine. If not, drop to 25 and go 2 weeks longer. IIRC, one of the Off Label protocols that Doctors use, is a straight 25mg for 6-8 weeks. It's all about self-experimentation after doing your due diligence :)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's bloodwork on here from member UncleSARM, showing a drop in Total Testosterone from ~550ng/dl to ~250ng/dl (search for the specifics) after 8 weeks at 25mg IIRC. It was suppressive in Clinical Trials at just 3mg. Use a SERM for PCT please.
^^ im glad I pct after my osta run

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Definitely run a SERM afterwards. Osta was great for me. I was on a cut and it kept the muscle and burned the fat. Got a little stronger as well.

doug30

Awards
Sounds great getlean.
How long and at what doseage did you run it ? What sort of deficit did you go with ?

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is not a supplement, it's a research chemical and it's ****ing s.hit imo. Don't listen to the shills pushing this stuff, if you gonna take something that might raise estradiol and liver values, lower your testosterone levels and (if you're unlucky like I was) cause hairloss, you're better off taking something that atleast also give you some gains.
I've ran osta three times, from an Rc, Brawn and Olympus Labs, and there is no way I would ever recommend it over AAS.
If you dead set on sarms, atleast try Lgd (aslong as you're a male, my wife did lgd against my will and it was NOT side effect free I can tell you that)

All these sarms have been pushed by supplement companies and shady Rc dealers like Dylan, most of the info out there are complete bull****..)

xGetxLeanX

Awards
I ran it for 8 weeks @ 20mg.. Not too sure what my calorie deli was, probably around 500-1000 cal deficit

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will most definitely not feel like **** after the cycle especially at only 12.5mg. Your going to feel amazing of the gains you got and you won't lost a tad bit neither! I love the compound and it was the very first anabolic compound I used or ever even touched.
Disagree.
After you stop your ostarine cycle you will feel "worse" than you Did on cycle.
You have SERM ready along with a nice little natty combo and it will be minimum.
But to say you'll feel great after you stop is a stretch.
Myself I stop all pwo and creatine during A cycle. Then a week before cycle ends load creatine 15grams a day and the first day off cycle I double scoop a strong pre workout.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And use a SERM.
You can go light and short.
Clomid 30/20/15.
But use a SERM so your nuttsack can adjust

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good advice in here that a SERM should be ran with Osta. I have no idea why some parrot the poor advice that it doesn't need a SERM or can be ran during PCT of other cycles.

In addition to the SERM, you could run a natty anabolic, but it is not needed. AlphaMax XT is a great option to run with a SERM if you wanted to add a natty anabolic. You'll get many ingredients to help with the process of PCT including a fully dosed AI for cortisol.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety..

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

illuminatty

illuminatty

Awards
Good advice in here that a SERM should be ran with Osta. I have no idea why some parrot the poor advice that it doesn't need a SERM or can be ran during PCT of other cycles.

In addition to the SERM, you could run a natty anabolic, but it is not needed. AlphaMax XT is a great option to run with a SERM if you wanted to add a natty anabolic. You'll get many ingredients to help with the process of PCT including a fully dosed AI for cortisol.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety..

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.
Can you post the studies were ferulic acid has benefitted humans for improving muscle and strength? This is very relevant to me.