Andro Cocktail or Test E

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I ran a full Andro Cocktail a few months back(Epi/1/4/Ostarine). I had some pretty solid gains, but also had some bad anxiety and didn't have a good overall feeling of well being.

I've ran superdrol/m1t/Msten/HDrol in the past(not all at once...)

I'm just wondering if I should expect similar gains AND more/less sides from this Test E cycle?

Anyone have any input on gains/sides/recovery from any of these orals or the andro cocktail compared to what I can expect from starting my first Test E cycle?

Thanks guys

Steve

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Test e will destroy that andro layout any day of the week. The Test e cycle can be ran longer which will allow muscle maturation making the gains more dense and substantially easier to keep, also you'll feel great, and libido should be off the charts, considering no underlying problems and you use an AI. There's no comparison Test E trashes that cycle. 12-14weeks 500mg week test e start HCG week 2 or 3 500 iu twice a week leading to PCT and you're GOLD.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Test E
Gains will be slower but probably come out to be similar in the end. You will also keep much more of it. Sides will be pretty much non existent especially when compared to harsh orals and you should feel pretty good. Recovery will be great as well.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Test e will destroy that andro layout any day of the week. The Test e cycle can be ran longer which will allow muscle maturation making the gains more dense and substantially easier to keep, also you'll feel great, and libido should be off the charts, considering no underlying problems and you use an AI. There's no comparison Test E trashes that cycle. 12-14weeks 500mg week test e start HCG week 2 or 3 500 iu twice a week leading to PCT and you're GOLD.
I agree with everything but using a ai unless a issue arise. I don't know if this is a AM thing but people are suggesting ai on cycles before any estrogen issues come up is a bad thing. We already know low estrogen levels are just as bad as low testosterone levels.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I agree with everything but using a ai unless a issue arise. I don't know if this is a AM thing but people are suggesting ai on cycles before any estrogen issues come up is a bad thing. We already know low estrogen levels are just as bad as low testosterone levels.
I didnt say use it everyday even if you don't need it lol, all I said was use an AI, so if he has estro related issue then hit the AI, if not just truck on until you get the moon face!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would run test for a solid 20 weeks or so. I have never run it for less than 6 months

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I didnt say use it everyday even if you don't need it lol, all I said was use an AI, so if he has estro related issue then hit the AI, if not just truck on until you get the moon face!
Lol thank God I never got moon face or even acne from high test only sides I get is insomnia and cold sweats

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I would run test for a solid 20 weeks or so. I have never run it for less than 6 months
It's my first cycle ever, so I want to just do a nice little 10-12 weeker to see how everything goes.

As far as the Aromasin, you're saying I shouldn't even take it until issues arise? How will I know really or should I start taking it after a week or so after my first pin once the test begins to increase?

pigeonjp

Awards
How long is the pct course/recovery after a 30 week run?

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
It's my first cycle ever, so I want to just do a nice little 10-12 weeker to see how everything goes.

As far as the Aromasin, you're saying I shouldn't even take it until issues arise? How will I know really or should I start taking it after a week or so after my first pin once the test begins to increase?
You'll know if you have estrogen issues, your nipple will feel sensitive or raw and you'll hAve a lot of water retention

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Im running test e mast e and winny rn and my joints are creaking left and right, that's how i know i don't need an AI rn :)

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
You survived 70mg? why TF would you go that high lmao that's sides galore, 40mg at 6 weeks all i could handle
Yeah back pumps, shin pumps and my joints felt like I was 60 but **** I had a striations all over. **** is to expensive though. How does winny compare to epistane?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I would at least do 16. 12 weeks gains should still be coming on pretty good. Do not use an AI unless you need it. Estrogen will not only help gains, but also help keep lipids in line. If you start to get an uncomfortable amount of water retention, blood pressure increase, sensitive nips, etc begin to dose an AI. But begin with the lowest dose possible. You do not want to crush estrogen.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yeah back pumps, shin pumps and my joints felt like I was 60 but **** I had a striations all over. **** is to expensive though. How does winny compare to epistane?
nowhere near the same in size gains but the strength gains and vascularity are RIDICULOUS

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might as well just blast and cruise at that point lmfao
I dont run cycles often. probably once every 2 years sometimes 3. I feel like trying to recover from one cycle in that span is easier from trying to recover from 10 short cycles or whatever people do.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How long is the pct course/recovery after a 30 week run?
Probably at least 30 weeks. I blasted and cruised for 1.5 years and took some for of PCT for almost a year. No I did not run serms that long but I did run clomid almost 3 months after the cycle. Recovered beautifully

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
only had to use ASIN once so far and it was because i started the test before everything. just dosed 12.5mg once in about 14 days

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
You'll know if you have estrogen issues, your nipple will feel sensitive or raw and you'll hAve a lot of water retention
Hmm, first time I'm reading this. I feel like I should at the very least be taking 6.25mg eod of aromasin. I've been prone to some gyno in the past and don't want that to flare up. I can't take Nolva either because it doesn't work since I'm on Paxil and they fight for the same receptors.

Also, kind of dumb quesition, but how do you know if you are retaining water enough that you believe it's estrogen. I have a BP monitor for that and I can obviously tell when E is low by how my joints feel, just not sure how I can "feel" or "see" water retention unless you're saying it's very noticeable?

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I hope I don't get banned for this, if I broke the rules, please just delete this post. I'm about to purchase my first cycle off N A P S G E A R and then Iron Dragon for ancillaries. If anyone thinks they have a better option, could you please PM before I make a big mistake?

Thanks!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope I don't get banned for this, if I broke the rules, please just delete this post. I'm about to purchase my first cycle off N A P S G E A R and then Iron Dragon for ancillaries. If anyone thinks they have a better option, could you please PM before I make a big mistake?

Thanks!
That is very much against the rules