MSTEN Experiences?

MuscleMetal

Awards
Does anyone have any experience with MSTEN? I can get my hands on some good quality...

What was your dosage, results, and side effects?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you planning on running it solo? Ive had excellent results with 20-30mg daily in 4-6 weeks max

MuscleMetal

Awards
Are you planning on running it solo? Ive had excellent results with 20-30mg daily in 4-6 weeks max
I've heard solo is brutal I was thinking of running it as a Kickstart to a cycle!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it will haha I think that would be sweet 4 weeks at 20/20/30/30 would give you a strong start waiting for the test to kick in. I would add some dmz as well and some tudca lol good luck man!

MuscleMetal

Awards
Yeah it will haha I think that would be sweet 4 weeks at 20/20/30/30 would give you a strong start waiting for the test to kick in. I would add some dmz as well and some tudca lol good luck man!
Tudca for live protection right?? And DMZ @ what dose? Isn't that too many methyl orals at one time haha?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes for liver protection! and two is the max for methyl orals for me, your call but dmz at 10-40 mg is what I would do.

MuscleMetal

Awards
Yes for liver protection! and two is the max for methyl orals for me, your call but dmz at 10-40 mg is what I would do.
I can get them in 25mg caps, does that work well you think? And how do you use TUDCA? I see sooo many conflicting ways

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That looks good to me, you could double the dmz too half way through if you'd like but I think you would be pleased with that. Get a cycle support (Blockade or Arm1care Pro)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dmz 30-50. Maybe 20 stacked. 10 is pointless

you're right lol that was definitely a typo. Do not waste your time with 10!

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had great results on msten myself, ran it as a kickstart to a test cycle. 20/20/30/30 and it was all dry lean growth. Minimal water retention

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack the thread but - msten solo vs dmz solo?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to hijack the thread but - msten solo vs dmz solo?
Thats basically preference man, I always just put them together. I would honestly say they're pretty even as far as dry lean gains.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
When would you start taurine for dmz cycle once back pumps are present or before?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When would you start taurine for dmz cycle once back pumps are present or before?
I guess for me it would just depend on my financial situation. I know that sounds cheap but a solid cycle really starts to add up lol. I can usually get through my cycle with a couple days of back pumps. You can get like a months supply at 15-20$ at 3-5g daily. So if I had the money I would start it right away if not probably 2-3 weeks in would save you some

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I guess for me it would just depend on my financial situation. I know that sounds cheap but a solid cycle really starts to add up lol. I can usually get through my cycle with a couple days of back pumps. You can get like a months supply at 15-20$ at 3-5g daily. So if I had the money I would start it right away if not probably 2-3 weeks in would save you some
No joke it adds up lol but found some cheap on jet.com

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah I think the cheapest I could find was on powder city, they've got a ton of good bulk ingredients

MuscleMetal

Awards
Had great results on msten myself, ran it as a kickstart to a test cycle. 20/20/30/30 and it was all dry lean growth. Minimal water retention
What was your lethargy like? And what did you run for cycle support. I'm thinking doing MSTEN as a Kickstart for my first cycle

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran a tudca product and cycle assist from iron labs

& there was minimal lethargy. I did notice some headaches in the second half of the 4 weeks. **** is strong for sure

MuscleMetal

Awards
I ran a tudca product and cycle assist from iron labs

& there was minimal lethargy. I did notice some headaches in the second half of the 4 weeks. **** is strong for sure
Would you do it again? As in was the lethargy worth the gains haha?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh absolutely, I have enough for another kickstart with it. But probably gonna do a dmz/msten stack at low doses instead

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arimacare pro + extra TUDCA is a must when running DMZ and Msten. My first paycheck from my new job will be buying me a free bottles of both. Loved that **** so much even tho mine was way underdosed.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what site you're getting it from so easily

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If youre buying from ebay then yeah it's so easy to get fake **** :) getting real none underdosed old designers is super hard. I have some AAR Liquid Suspension DMZ stashed taunting me

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If youre buying from ebay then yeah it's so easy to get fake **** :) getting real none underdosed old designers is super hard. I have some AAR Liquid Suspension DMZ stashed taunting me
I don't believe either are banned PHs so it's not necessarily finding them, but rather getting what you expect and pay for that's the issue.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't believe either are banned PHs so it's not necessarily finding them, but rather getting what you expect and pay for that's the issue.
Msten has been banned for like 2+ years.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten is not banned.
In the US it is. Show me a US retailer that sells it.

Good luck making msten while getting past this law

``(C)(i) Subject to clause (ii), a drug or hormonal substance (other
than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone)
that is not listed in subparagraph (A) and is derived from, or has a
chemical structure substantially similar to, 1 or more anabolic steroids
listed in subparagraph (A) shall be considered to be an anabolic steroid
for purposes of this Act if--
``(I) the drug or substance has been created or manufactured
with the intent of producing a drug or other substance that
either--
``(aa) promotes muscle growth; or
``(bb) otherwise causes a pharmacological effect
similar to that of testosterone; or
``(II) the drug or substance has been, or is intended to be,
marketed or otherwise promoted in any manner suggesting that
consuming it will promote muscle growth or any other
pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In the US it is. Show me a US retailer that sells it.

Good luck making msten while getting past this law
That references sub paragraph a, and it goes on to state that if it has a similar structure to the ones listed in that subparagraph and is then has any of the traits (aa)(bb) or (II) it's considered a steroid. But that's if and only if the structure is similar to those listed above and it has 1 of the 3 traits.

There's some wiggle room but not much anymore

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
sten is not EXPLICITLY called out (same with trest, dmz, and a few others); however, almost no one is making or selling these in the US anymore as literally any second they could place a full/explicit ban on them and companies would be instantly hosed and lose everything they have... tehy wont have the "warning period" that happened before that ban was official anymore.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
sten is not EXPLICITLY called out (same with trest, dmz, and a few others); however, almost no one is making or selling these in the US anymore as literally any second they could place a full/explicit ban on them and companies would be instantly hosed and lose everything they have... tehy wont have the "warning period" that happened before that ban was official anymore.
Exactly this^^^ with the ph ban of 2014 there was ample time to stop producing sell out the inventory, but the 2014 ban allows congress to write in any compounds they wish without having to go through all the hoops and **** like they did with the 2014 ban.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Basically it's legal to posses, but not to ingest. Correct me if I'm wrong.
You're totally wrong. There's nothing illegal about it YET. But everyone knows it's coming.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're totally wrong. There's nothing illegal about it YET. But everyone knows it's coming.
I would say say its arguable that it's illegal due to subsection (c) of the law.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would say say its arguable that it's illegal due to subsection (c) of the law.
I'd argue that it's not, but I'll agree that it's so boarderline that if I was a big supp company I wouldn't make it anymore. Too much in terms of assets to lose in one fell swoop if it's banned, and mark my words, it WILL be banned.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I'd argue that it's not, but I'll agree that it's so boarderline that if I was a big supp company I wouldn't make it anymore. Too much in terms of assets to lose in one fell swoop if it's banned, and mark my words, it WILL be banned.
Just ordered another cycle of DMZ in case it does get banned :)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
good sales = money saved for msten ;)
Now you see what I'm getting at here. Bike=long term fun, sale=msten=short term fun.

My loan application got denied tho, guess they don't like giving money out to college kids looking to buy motorcycles

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Now you see what I'm getting at here. Bike=long term fun, sale=msten=short term fun.

My loan application got denied tho, guess they don't like giving money out to college kids looking to buy motorcycles
Sounds like you should do the following:
buy msten
bulk up to monster status
go to dealership
demand free motorcyle
ride home

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer