Test Base

xGetxLeanX

Awards
What's everyone's favorite product/compound to run as a test base?(other than straight Test lolz)
I'm looking at starting an LGD cycle soon and I'm thinking about having a test base. Just seems like a good idea to combat lethargy and keep the libido up.
Fire Away! Thanks dudes

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For lgd definitely dermacrine

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
If you can get it, BPS' Dermacrine is a great Test Base and has the least sides out of all three main Test Bases, with the other two being 4-Andro and Epi-Andro.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test gel lol

but yeah i like bps dermacrine

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can get it, BPS' Dermacrine is a great Test Base and has the least sides out of all three main Test Bases, with the other two being 4-Andro and Epi-Andro.
Dont forget about trest ;)

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Is dermacrine relatively dry? I would like a pill vs TD solution but if that's all there is I'll have to try it out!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Is dermacrine relatively dry? I would like a pill vs TD solution but if that's all there is I'll have to try it out!
Dermacrine is pretty dry. It's a standard DHEA Test Base so there's hardly any sides at all tbh. I ran LGD with Dermacrine earlier this year and got a solid 10lbs in 8 weeks.

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys. Does Dermacrine kick in relatively quick? Figured I could save some $$ and wait to start it when the lethargy kicks in instead of running it the full 8-10 weeks

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply guys. Does Dermacrine kick in relatively quick? Figured I could save some $$ and wait to start it when the lethargy kicks in instead of running it the full 8-10 weeks
It's hard to describe but I felt a lot more focussed and clearer around mid week 2 of Dermacrine.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Sparta epimax, it's nice and dry and is also in pill form. It's an excellent test base, converts to dht and stimulates the CNS! Sounds like the best option for what you want

xGetxLeanX

Awards
I'll definitely check out the epimax! As always, thanks for the help Yates

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly it took me a little over a week to start realizing a difference so not super quick, I would pick up two bottles for an 8 week run. They have a 25% off sale rn at bps.com. Its rebrand25. You won't regret using a TD. Good luck man