Anafuse dosing question

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Does anyone think that taking it 9 hrs apart instead of 6hrs apart would greatly affect effectiveness?

My work days are a bit longer this there is a larger gap between my main meals. I still snack every 3/4hours but nothing really substantial.

Thanks!

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I honestly didn't notice a difference. Are you using this in PCT or just as a stand alone? Disclaimer: I was taking it with clomid at the time.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it will be any difference dosing it three hours. 9 or 6 should be about the same effect.

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Some say you should stay between 6-8 hours. So 9 is not going to be bad at all. In for dah gainz. Good luck :)

tunasub94

Awards
Should anafuse be dosed during a PH cycle, or during PCT?

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Should anafuse be dosed during a PH cycle, or during PCT?
I will do It in a PCT, so you can maintain muscle mass. Think the most guys hete are going to say PCT.

What pH cycle are you running?

And how long PCT And Anafuse run are you thinking? :)

tunasub94

Awards
R andro shred
Sup3r 1
Sup3r epi. 8 weeks

Pct: tamoxifen 20/20/10/10

tunasub94

Awards
Im gonna throw in rebirth in as well with the pct

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Im gonna throw in rebirth in as well with the pct
Thats a Good idea.

Tried Rebirth One time. It is a Good supplement. Did run IT with Sup3r PCT by OL. Along side Reduce Xt på SNS.

If you still are going to run One or two bottles of Anafuse. Put IT in pct. You have already Nice stack with the 3 pH you GOT !

Good luck anyway! :)

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about spacing it out perfectly tbh as long as you take 2 doses a day you shouldn't notice any difference whatsoever in terms of results... Anafuse is great for pct/bridging. Really helps polish up the physique after a cycle. I like to stack it with ostarine for an even better recomp effect