Have you ever used DMZ? Help a bro out.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Long story short: I would like to try Xtreme DMZ and see if the product is good or not. I don't want to start another discussion about its legitimacy, because basically we'll get these answers:

-Not good;
-Worked for me;
-Didn't do much for me, but I might be a non-responder;
-Works, but possibly underdosed.

Whatever the case might be, I'm sure some of you used good DMZ products before and I'd like to know if one can clearly feel this "kicking in" (I assume the answer is yes) and how long does it normally take? Here's why I ask: if I start using the product and let, say, 10-12 days pass, and nothing - absolutely nothing - happens, I could just throw it away and switch to old and great "designer" Tr1umph by Olympus Labs and run it for 6 weeks instead. And if Xtreme DMZ proves to be good, I'll just run it solo because it would fit my goals perfectly and I have some nice supports and PCT for it in my stash. I'd rather not stack these two products right now - it's either DMZ @48mg per day or Tr1umph @ 60.

Thoughts?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I sold my bottle to a friend we started our cycles of about 10 days ago and hes up 5 pounds already at 3 caps a day so pretty sure if you got it from Nutri-verse its not bunk maybe uinderdosed a bit but theres definitely enough in there to make some good gains my friend is up 5 pounds and looking leaner so it's not water weight, im on methylclostebol and winny right now

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Very encouraging! Thanks man. I know you wanted to use DMZ as a kickstart... now that you know it's good, are you going to buy another one to use next year?

And yes, this is the bottle from NV. Those guys I trust 100%, never had anything but good experience with them.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mine worked amazingly, it was tied with Msten (different brand) tho so I'm not sure what did what. Might have been a little under dosed but I felt ****ing amazing in the gym

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
SDMZ2.0 is most definitely underdosed but doesnt matter two extremely powerful steroids paired together will always yield big results.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SDMZ2.0 is most definitely underdosed but doesnt matter two extremely powerful steroids paired together will always yield big results.
Yeah I was running it at 50mg a day and that's where I started to feel it. Not the 30 like they say too. But god damn I'm running that again.

enraged_chris

Awards
Legit dmz you will notice very quickly. It is a very similar compound to superdrol and, since it is a stronger oral steroid, certain effects should be noticeable within a few days.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Legit dmz you will notice very quickly. It is a very similar compound to superdrol and, since it is a stronger oral steroid, certain effects should be noticeable within a few days.
Yeah that's the big thing, you run it for 4 weeks because it's so powerful. Maybe 6 if you can push it and know your body but I haven't seen a cycle longer than that

enraged_chris

Awards
Yeah that's the big thing, you run it for 4 weeks because it's so powerful. Maybe 6 if you can push it and know your body but I haven't seen a cycle longer than that
If you can handle a run of dmz longer than 4-6 weeks at a proper dose without feeling like crap... I'd doubt its dmz.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If you can handle a run of dmz longer than 4-6 weeks at a proper dose without feeling like crap... I'd doubt its dmz.
Actually ive seen a guy on here stack 60mg DMZ 30mg Msten, M1,4ad 40mg all 3 for 8 WEEKS. He was a hard core cycler and had a pharma source since his friend was a compounder- he did 8 weeks gains 12 pounds lost 2-3% bf... dudes crazy but survived with no problems and made insane gains,, forgot his name.

enraged_chris

Awards
Actually ive seen a guy on here stack 60mg DMZ 30mg Msten, M1,4ad 40mg all 3 for 8 WEEKS. He was a hard core cycler and had a pharma source since his friend was a compounder- he did 8 weeks gains 12 pounds lost 2-3% bf... dudes crazy but survived with no problems and made insane gains,, forgot his name.
dmz, msten, m1,4ad are not pharmaceutical compounds and have never been used for pharmaceutical use so a "pharma" source wouldn't exist. Just my $0.02

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
dmz, msten, m1,4ad are not pharmaceutical compounds and have never been used for pharmaceutical use so a "pharma" source wouldn't exist. Just my $0.02
Well i didnt mean it in that respect, i meant he had someone he could trust in terms of raws/quality, shouldve worded that substantially better, my apologies, either way he did it and made some insane gains so I digress, i wish i remembered his name to link

enraged_chris

Awards
Well i didnt mean it in that respect, i meant he had someone he could trust in terms of raws/quality, shouldve worded that substantially better, my apologies, either way he did it and made some insane gains so I digress, i wish i remembered his name to link
If he didn't get bloodwork I'd be worried about his health markers and liver health for sure. It's possible just unneeded, imo

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If he didn't get bloodwork I'd be worried about his health markers and liver health for sure. It's possible just unneeded, imo
Completely agree, id never do more than 2 methyls at once and cut it at 4 weeks maybe 5 weeks depending on the compounds.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought about running DMZ Msten and epi for the longest time

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I thought about running DMZ Msten and epi for the longest time
I feel like garbage on just winny and methylclostebol 75mg/100mg respectively, thats with 3 cycle supports and 750mg tudca and using test 300mg 2x a week, orals always give me this feeling, probably because i never go over 200g carbs so it's likely my own fault.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel like garbage on just winny and methylclostebol 75mg/100mg respectively, thats with 3 cycle supports and 750mg tudca and using test 300mg 2x a week, orals always give me this feeling, probably because i never go over 200g carbs so it's likely my own fault.
I thought about it for a few weeks then decided it wasn't worth it. Too much room for serious damage to happen in my opinion.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I thought about it for a few weeks then decided it wasn't worth it. Too much room for serious damage to happen in my opinion.
specially dmz and msten being some of the most toxic designers EVER Mclostebol is a lil b1tch compared to them, and winny just hampers my cholesterol my liver values and bilirubin have been fine

The best stack for cycle support probably plays a huge role in that, spent like $300-400 on cycle supports

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
specially dmz and msten being some of the most toxic designers EVER Mclostebol is a lil b1tch compared to them, and winny just hampers my cholesterol my liver values and bilirubin have been fine

The best stack for cycle support probably plays a huge role in that, spent like $300-400 on cycle supports
I'm not going to lie tho, the oral cycle I was on before adding in test e was ****ing amazing. DMZ Msten epiandro and Norandro is easily by far my favorite cycle to date.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm not going to lie tho, the oral cycle I was on before adding in test e was ****ing amazing. DMZ Msten epiandro and Norandro is easily by far my favorite cycle to date.
Sounds awesome however I wouldn't touch a 19-nor progestins cause the hardest shut down so unless I get into this to the point of competing.. i wont use a 19-nor, i workout 3-4hours a day 7 days a week on cycle and even then i wouldnt use a 19-nor as im not ready to risk complete shutdown yet

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Please elaborate on what you use for cycle support. I'm considering DMZ/Msten in the future and I want to make sure I have all my bases covered.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just ran Arimacare Pro for mine. Should probably add extra TUDCA

Waterford

Awards
I just started an Xtreme DMZ and Epiandro cycle yesterday. I am taking 32mg a day of the DMZ and 400mg of the Epiandro. I felt it today. I only cycle twice a year. It has been 6 months since my last cycle ended. I have no plans to raise my DMZ intake but I may raise my Epiandro throughout the cycle.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I got some good feedback here! So, Waterford, you are running this for 45 days then?