Ar1macare pro enough for msten cycle?

Vioros

Awards
Hello fellas,
Planning my bulking cycle and I'm in between an msten lgd epi cycle. And a dermatrest oral trest lgd cycle.
Now to my questions.
Will ar1macare pro be sufficient for an msten cycle. 6 weeks at 20mg or do I have to get some tudca aswell to stack with it.
Second question: when doing the trest cycle, I can only get my hands on pharma Adex and caber. However no aromasin. Will Adex still do the trick and how do I dose it in pct or even afterwards to prevent rebound gyno.? All in all which cycle would you recommend?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be fine for Msten solo. I'll let someone else answer the other question.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it will be enough for on cycle support. I just finished 6 weeks of DMZ Msten Epi andro and nor andro and used it on cycle

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hello fellas,
Planning my bulking cycle and I'm in between an msten lgd epi cycle. And a dermatrest oral trest lgd cycle.
Now to my questions.
Will ar1macare pro be sufficient for an msten cycle. 6 weeks at 20mg or do I have to get some tudca aswell to stack with it.
Second question: when doing the trest cycle, I can only get my hands on pharma Adex and caber. However no aromasin. Will Adex still do the trick and how do I dose it in pct or even afterwards to prevent rebound gyno.? All in all which cycle would you recommend?
I would highly recommend adding additional tudca for the msten cycle. its way harsh and iirc ACP only has 250mg. You want 500-100mg. CEL tudca is prob the cheapest option for additional.

I've run IM trest with adex and didn't have any problems... you just have to watch things and not be afraid to bump doses when needed. Some days more so than others. Just make sure you taper down nice and slow through pct and maybe even add in an otc with sucidal properties (ex. SNS inhibit e) to help the transition. Doses will be user dependent tho as well as dependent on the quality of your adex. Just go by feel on cycle and then slowly lower through pct.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ChocolateClen I am about to start the same cycle except without the nor and adding Sup3r DHEA, how were your results

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hello fellas,
Now to my questions.
Id be inclined to add TUDCA and NAC.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ChocolateClen I am about to start the same cycle except without the nor and adding Sup3r DHEA, how were your results
****ing amazing man, 4 weeks in I was up 20 lbs, added test in roughly 2 weeks ago now I'm up about 28 lbs on this cycle. Running the test for 10 more weeks. I think the Norandro added a fair amount of water weight with its increased glycogen storage, but I honestly don't feel bloated at all.

I'll def tell you that my kidneys and liver are not very happy right now. Even with me drinking at least a gallon of water a day if not more, I'm still starting to feel it. If i could go back I'd have added extra tudca in the cycle as well.

I've got a log going right now in the old school section.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
It's plenty. I'm using 6 caps ed on my trest/dmz/stano cycle 3 weeks in no sides only gainzz

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I was planning 30mg msten, 30mg dmz, 400mg epiandro, 100mg DHEA, Blockade, and OL Tudca at 750mg for 40 days and have PCT lined up Clomid 50/25/25/12.5, Nolva 20/20/10/10, Super Cardarine and Alphamax XT. Sorry for jacking your post Vioros, I just can't contain my excitement

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
****ing amazing man, 4 weeks in I was up 20 lbs, added test in roughly 2 weeks ago now I'm up about 28 lbs on this cycle. Running the test for 10 more weeks. I think the Norandro added a fair amount of water weight with its increased glycogen storage, but I honestly don't feel bloated at all.

I'll def tell you that my kidneys and liver are not very happy right now. Even with me drinking at least a gallon of water a day if not more, I'm still starting to feel it. If i could go back I'd have added extra tudca in the cycle as well.

I've got a log going right now in the old school section.
28lbs wow! Got to be alot of water weight! Best of luck brother.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
28lbs wow! Got to be alot of water weight! Best of luck brother.
Idk anymore man I didn't drink a lot today and I still weighed in pretty close to my average. I hope it's not all water lol that would suck haha

Vioros

Awards
Thanks to all of you for the fast feedback :) NewAgeMayan and Boon I can buy FNs Tudca elite. So I would have 750mg of tudca overall during the whole cycle. Out of personal experience which of the cycle would you two recommend? For the msten lgd cycle I would need a test base. I guess dermacrine would deal with mood however not with sex drive. The epi would be for that issue. On the other hand trest ist a testbase&spell on its own.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dermacrine worked great for my sex drive, I am about to use epiandro and Sup3r DHEA for my upcoming cycle and I anticipate it to work great

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all of you for the fast feedback :) NewAgeMayan and Boon I can buy FNs Tudca elite. So I would have 750mg of tudca overall during the whole cycle. Out of personal experience which of the cycle would you two recommend? For the msten lgd cycle I would need a test base. I guess dermacrine would deal with mood however not with sex drive. The epi would be for that issue. On the other hand trest ist a testbase&spell on its own.
IMHO bro, nothing and i mean nothing is bettere than inj test as test base. That been said if you don't want to pin yourself i would grab a bottle of dermatr3st

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
IMHO bro, nothing and i mean nothing is bettere than inj test as test base. That been said if you don't want to pin yourself i would grab a bottle of dermatr3st
Everybody knows about test being the best test base but not everyone have access or want to risk legal problems. Me on the other hand have access but I understand why not everyone cannot go that route. I agree on grabbing dermatrest though that's the best base behind test itself.

Vioros

Awards
Everybody knows about test being the best test base but not everyone have access or want to risk legal problems. Me on the other hand have access but I understand why not everyone cannot go that route. I agree on grabbing dermatrest though that's the best base behind test itself.

So if I go the dermatrest route. Do I still need the lgd or not? Otherwise I would just save the money from lgd and go with a trest msten cycle. Get myself some pharma Adex. And if the money is enough also some tudca for the msten.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
So if I go the dermatrest route. Do I still need the lgd or not? Otherwise I would just save the money from lgd and go with a trest msten cycle. Get myself some pharma Adex. And if the money is enough also some tudca for the msten.
LGD is well suited in any cycle, cutting recomp or bulking with different dosages of course. You can add it if you want. Definetly grab some extra TUDCA just in case better safe than sorry

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
No harm in adding lgd. It will compliment trest nicely. It should add more strength and muscle hardness, nothing crazy but you'll feel the increase.

Vioros

Awards
You guys are awesome. Thanks alot :) now it is up to me. Should I dose the trest at 50mg for testbase together with the other compounds or get to bottles and do high trest at 75-100mg.? I'm a bit afraid of the aromatization though.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
You guys are awesome. Thanks alot :) now it is up to me. Should I dose the trest at 50mg for testbase together with the other compounds or get to bottles and do high trest at 75-100mg.? I'm a bit afraid of the aromatization though.
Start with 50mg to see how your body reacts first, then move up to 75mg - 100 mg everything over 100mg doesn't worth the sides for most.

Vioros

Awards
Hello together :), things have changed a bit. I got my hands on some aromasin straight from the pharmacy. I have now decided to run a trest lgd log. But I wanted to have a bit of an advice from you guys.

Dermatrest (AM+PM) :
50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
Trest Elite by Focused Nutrition (Oral PWO)
30/30/60/60/60/60/60/60
OL UK LeGenD:
12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12

On cycle:
Ar1macare Pro
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
Exemestane:
12,5 eod
(Caberglobin)
(0,25 eod)

Calories will be around 3000

PCT:
Sup3r PCT:
Starting with 10 caps tapering down per week.
Clomid Research Liquid:
50/50/25/25
Tamox:
40/40/20/20
OL Ghar1ne
20mg for 6 weeks

Any advice? How do I run the aromasin during pct and after?

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Hello together :), things have changed a bit. I got my hands on some aromasin straight from the pharmacy. I have now decided to run a trest lgd log. But I wanted to have a bit of an advice from you guys.

Dermatrest (AM+PM) :
50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
Trest Elite by Focused Nutrition (Oral PWO)
30/30/60/60/60/60/60/60
OL UK LeGenD:
12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12

On cycle:
Ar1macare Pro
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
Exemestane:
12,5 eod
(Caberglobin)
(0,25 eod)

Calories will be around 3000

PCT:
Sup3r PCT:
Starting with 10 caps tapering down per week.
Clomid Research Liquid:
50/50/25/25
Tamox:
40/40/20/20
OL Ghar1ne
20mg for 6 weeks

Any advice? How do I run the aromasin during pct and after?
Tamox 20 20 10 10 and clo 25 25 25 25 is more than enough IMO. Rest looks good

Vioros

Awards
Thanks man :) would you suggest taking caber from the beginning? And what about the aromasin is 12.5 enough for trest or should I increase the dosage?

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man :) would you suggest taking caber from the beginning? And what about the aromasin is 12.5 enough for trest or should I increase the dosage?
Keep them on hand, just in case we are all different who knows if you need more more less or not at all. People are taking tren without prolactin sides and others just a small amount and get gyno, so adjust dosage based on your experience while on.

Vioros

Awards
Compared to tren is trest more likely to cause prolactin issues? Caber is quite expensive to run it for 8 weeks every 3rd day. Also there is a anti prolactin matrix in ar1macare right?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dont run the caber unless needed man. Hell, I wouldnt dose the AI off the bat but I understand the reasoning to do so.

Vioros

Awards
Dont run the caber unless needed man. Hell, I wouldnt dose the AI off the bat but I understand the reasoning to do so.
A short question concerning the dosage of trest. What are in your opinion makes more sense. I 50mg dermal and have another 60mg oral everyday. Should I split the dosage of the oral to 30mg pre workout 30mg before night. Or 60 MG pre workout? I take LGD throughout. it is better for me to use the dermal only in the morning because I don't want to have issues with my GF.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
A short question concerning the dosage of trest. What are in your opinion makes more sense. I 50mg dermal and have another 60mg oral everyday. Should I split the dosage of the oral to 30mg pre workout 30mg before night. Or 60 MG pre workout? I take LGD throughout. it is better for me to use the dermal only in the morning because I don't want to have issues with my GF.
Ideal world Id do two td apps per day, one in morn and one evening. So, 2x 25mg/1ml doses.

If using the td, Id save oral just for pre wo myself.