Thumbs up on PCT?

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Running first Test E cycle of 500mg for 10 weeks.

Does this PCT look fine?

Aromasin - Running 6.25mg ED throughout the whole cycle and then staying with same dose for 4 weeks into PCT???

Then 2 weeks after last injection combine the Aromasin with:

Clomid - 25/25/25/25
Torem - 120/90/60/60

Does this seem accurate??

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Also, I'm not using Nolva/Clomid because I'm on Paxil and Nolva isn't effective with Paxil as it binds to the same receptor.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pct looks fine

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Pct looks fine
Thanks Yates, and should I run the Aromasin for all 10 weeks and then continue for the 2 weeks after last pin and then also for the 4 weeks of pct? Just not sure when to taper off or get off it altogether?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks Yates, and should I run the Aromasin for all 10 weeks and then continue for the 2 weeks after last pin and then also for the 4 weeks of pct? Just not sure when to taper off or get off it altogether?
Running it all the way through for sure. At the start of pct you can drop your aromasin dose to eod and I would run it 2 weeks past pct as well just to be safe. If you start to feel too dry you can always drop your dose lower, very user dependant. Running an ai past your serm will further reduce the risk of rebound estro sides.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Running it all the way through for sure. At the start of pct you can drop your aromasin dose to eod and I would run it 2 weeks past pct as well just to be safe. If you start to feel too dry you can always drop your dose lower, very user dependant. Running an ai past your serm will further reduce the risk of rebound estro sides.
Excellent and thanks for the quick response. Last couple questions. Do you think 6.25mg ED is a solid starting point and then obviously increase/decrease based on response? Also, do you think Torem/Aromasin is enough for a 10-12 week Test E run at 500mg or should I just through a low clomid dose in as well just in case?

Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Excellent and thanks for the quick response. Last couple questions. Do you think 6.25mg ED is a solid starting point and then obviously increase/decrease based on response? Also, do you think Torem/Aromasin is enough for a 10-12 week Test E run at 500mg or should I just through a low clomid dose in as well just in case?

Thanks
I usually recommend 12.5mg eod and if that's too much then go to e3d but you're pretty much doing the same thing. I personally like clomid in pct, it always has worked great for me. Is your Torem liquid or do you have pharma grade tabs?

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I usually recommend 12.5mg eod and if that's too much then go to e3d but you're pretty much doing the same thing. I personally like clomid in pct, it always has worked great for me. Is your Torem liquid or do you have pharma grade tabs?
Probably just liquid, can't find anywhere for Pharma.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Probably just liquid, can't find anywhere for Pharma.
Torem is very often faked where clomid is not, clomid is very cheap and easy to source. If you can't find pharma Torem then I wouldn't even include it in your pct since sometimes clomid is labeled as Torem and the last thing you want is a giant clomid dose!

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Torem is very often faked where clomid is not, clomid is very cheap and easy to source. If you can't find pharma Torem then I wouldn't even include it in your pct since sometimes clomid is labeled as Torem and the last thing you want is a giant clomid dose!
Oh great.. now you got me worried lol.. Iron Dragon or AG Guys wouldn't be trusted for Torem? I'm just worried about the side effects of clomid and I can't use Nolva because of Paxil... Hmm now I don't know what to do lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh great.. now you got me worried lol.. Iron Dragon or AG Guys wouldn't be trusted for Torem? I'm just worried about the side effects of clomid and I can't use Nolva because of Paxil... Hmm now I don't know what to do lol
I never have any side effects on clomid until 100mg. Just run the 50/50/25/25 protocol and you should be solid. You can give their Torem a shot but would hate for you to get clomid in place of torem and end up mega dosing clomid....

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I never have any side effects on clomid until 100mg. Just run the 50/50/25/25 protocol and you should be solid. You can give their Torem a shot but would hate for you to get clomid in place of torem and end up mega dosing clomid....
I see, hmm, I guess I'll have to way my options. So a clomid only dosage of that amount should be fine for a low dose test e cycle and then obviously with the aromasin as well?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see, hmm, I guess I'll have to way my options. So a clomid only dosage of that amount should be fine for a low dose test e cycle and then obviously with the aromasin as well?
Imo yes

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Clomid should be fine if legit, I dont see any reason to include Torem as well.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
inhibits the ability of a key enzyme in the liver, known as CYP2D6, to convert tamoxifen to its active tumor-fighting form.
Gotcha. I need to make note of that enzyme. Might want to look into Raloxifene