Test E with SSRI

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Hello,

I'm finally moving away from 10 years of oral use and will finally start with my first Test E run of 10 weeks.

I'm not too worried about any of the side effects besides the interaction of Test and my anxiety medication Paxil.

I'm currently on 40mg of Paxil and I have been for the past 15 years.

I've had a few oral cocktail runs that really screwed with my anxiety. I'm not sure if it was due to high/low e either...

Either way, I'm just wondering if I should reduce or increase my Paxil dosage while on my Test run? I've read the androgens can make the paxil more/less effective. What is your opinion on this?

Also, I read that I should use Torem instead of Nolva on PCT because of the interaction.

What is your overall opinions on this matter guys? I'm really excited about this Test E run, but just nervous that my anxiety will get all out of whack..

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I take an ssri and have been for the past 13 years , currently on test e aswell and have no anxiety problems . I wouldn't see why elevated test levels would interfere with your ssri however high estro can cause things such as anxiety and depression so make sure you have estro under control . Besides that you shouldn't have anything to worry about .

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I take an ssri and have been for the past 13 years , currently on test e aswell and have no anxiety problems . I wouldn't see why elevated test levels would interfere with your ssri however high estro can cause things such as anxiety and depression so make sure you have estro under control . Besides that you shouldn't have anything to worry about .
Ok great, I'm thinking that may have been my problem on the last cycle I had. I was on Epi Andro/11-Keto/Ostarine and had very bad anxiety issues. Wish there was a quick way to know if it was my E that was causing the issue.

I'm planning on taking 6.25mg of Aromosin E/D to hopefully keep my E under control.