Interesting First Cycle Odea

MuscleMetal

Awards
Hey guys! I had an idea today... Would love to know the thoughts you may have.

Height: 6'3
Weight: 245
Body fat: 15-17%
Years of training: 7
Cycle history: LGD, S4, 1 Andro (8 weeks)
PCT: Nolva 40/20/20/10

Everyone says Test @ 500mg a week for a first cycle. While I agree, what about GH boosting supps too? Peptides, etc, not synthetic GH! RESPONSIBLE dosing of IGF-1 LR3? Maybe a SARM too?

I think the synergy would be phenomenonal.
Obviously the test is the anabolic here... Duh. But also getting the GH benefits of recovery, sleep, leaning out, healing etc. The IGF-1 muscle cell hyperplasia and the test working with those new cells too. I've done a good amount of research.. Curious what you guys think.

Here was my thinking for my first cycle:

1-12 Test E: 400mg/week
1-14 Aromasin: 12.5mg/EOD
1-12 MK677: 25mg/day (5 on 2 off)
5-12 LGD: 10mg/day
7-10/15-18: IGF-1 LR3 starting at 45mcg/E3D maybe tapering up to 60mcg/E3D (4 weeks on 4 weeks off protocol)

PCT 15-18

Clomid: 50/25/25/12.5
Nolv: 40/20/20/10

Bloods done pre cycle and 1 week after PCT

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think your aromasin does is way too low for 1, and i though I read that MK was best run for lengths of 3+months? If I'm not mistaken you can just run it right through your PCT.

MuscleMetal

Awards
I think your aromasin does is way too low for 1, and i though I read that MK was best run for lengths of 3+months? If I'm not mistaken you can just run it right through your PCT.
So just run that MK all the way through PCT? And also, I have been told that Aromasin dose would be plenty sufficient for 400mg test. What dose would you recommend?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So just run that MK all the way through PCT? And also, I have been told that Aromasin dose would be plenty sufficient for 400mg test. What dose would you recommend?
I believe you can do that, but I'd just check to make sure, or maybe another member will verify.
I've only known aromasin to be run at 25mg eod and 25mg Ed if you're gyno prone. Could be overkill but you don't want to have to mess with gyno.

MuscleMetal

Awards
I believe you can do that, but I'd just check to make sure, or maybe another member will verify.
I've only known aromasin to be run at 25mg eod and 25mg Ed if you're gyno prone. Could be overkill but you don't want to have to mess with gyno.
I know a guy my age, very close with him, who is gyno prone and runs it at 12.5mgs ED. I figured I could start EOD and if it becomes not enough I could up it

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
AI dosages are very individual and can also vary based on what you're taking and how much. For example, when I was taking test and deca, I was taking 25mg every day and still struggled with gyno. Now I'm on test, EQ, tren, and mast, and taking 12.5mg every three days and staying dry probably because of the mast. Kinda just depends.
Some people can get away with a 400mg/week test dosage without even using their AI. Like I said, very individual.

MuscleMetal

Awards
AI dosages are very individual and can also vary based on what you're taking and how much. For example, when I was taking test and deca, I was taking 25mg every day and still struggled with gyno. Now I'm on test, EQ, tren, and mast, and taking 12.5mg every three days and staying dry probably because of the mast. Kinda just depends.
Some people can get away with a 400mg/week test dosage without even using their AI. Like I said, very individual.
Very good point, I figure I mind as well AT LEAST have it on hand

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Very good point, I figure I mind as well AT LEAST have it on hand
Absolutely you should. Better safe than sorry.
Along the same lines, I'm sure you already know to have your PCT products on hand when you begin your cycle, that way if for whatever unforeseen reason you have to abort your cycle prematurely, you can safely enter PCT and not have to wait on anything to arrive in the mail or however you receive your materials.

MuscleMetal

Awards
Absolutely you should. Better safe than sorry.
Along the same lines, I'm sure you already know to have your PCT products on hand when you begin your cycle, that way if for whatever unforeseen reason you have to abort your cycle prematurely, you can safely enter PCT and not have to wait on anything to arrive in the mail or however you receive your materials.
Yessir absolutely. What do you think about including LGD and MK677 in there too? And possibily IGF?

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Use MK-677 in PCT, trust me. It's awesome. I wouldn't use LGD but if you do, use it at the begginging as a sort of kickstart.
Don't know much about IGF

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run MK 677 as long as possible. I'd look into switching IGF into either CJC with DAC or CJC no DAC and Ipam.

You could even go with generic HGH at 2-3 IU a day for not much more than the MK and peptides.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on the AI doses being individual. I'm on ~700mg of test EW and 12.5mg ED of exemestane (Aromasin) is doing me just fine. Mood is stable, libido is great, no breakouts.

I agree that for MK plus peptide cost you can just run generic HGH. If you go the peptide route, go with just a GHRP and GHRH combo. This will be greatly synergistic with the test and is cheap enough to justify peps over GH. I'm running this alongside my test and it's awesome for body composition. IIRC, with the coupons from my regular suppliers I believe I could get like 80 days worth of GHRP6 and Mod GRF 1-29 at 220mg/110mg 3x daily for the price of one kit of HGH.

MuscleMetal

Awards
Use MK-677 in PCT, trust me. It's awesome. I wouldn't use LGD but if you do, use it at the begginging as a sort of kickstart.
Don't know much about IGF

Yeah for sure. I was going to use LGD as a Kickstart in place of an oral. What about tbol?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Tbol would be a much better kickstart than LGD. Stronger and faster acting, which is what you want for a kickstart.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Point of a kick start is really to give you something you see and feel while the main part of your cycle comes on line. You don't want to be taking something for 2 weeks and not feel anything, for most people that would kill their motivation. Also kickstart will give you gains that the bulk of your cycle you can solidify and add on too.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Point of a kick start is really to give you something you see and feel while the main part of your cycle comes on line. You don't want to be taking something for 2 weeks and not feel anything, for most people that would kill their motivation. Also kickstart will give you gains that the bulk of your cycle you can solidify and add on too.
Nail, meet head.
This is why dbol has stood the test of time and remains a fan favorite

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

MuscleMetal

Awards
Bad experiences in what sense?
Lethargy... My buddy had real bad lethary and he was at 500 test. I guess everyone is different. I had super bad lethargy with LGD but I guess I didn't run test so that explains that haha