Trestolone Acetate (MENT) 1st Time User

xtothea420

Awards
Just purchased (2) MENT (100mg/ml) Trestolone Acetate vials, 1 33mg/ml Nolva, 1 33mg/ml Clomid, Ar1macare Pro, and Organ Shield.

Was wondering what you all recommend for dosage. Was thinking 25mg a day or 50mg EOD, along with taking 25mg of Exemestane & Cabergoline a day. Really worried about getting gyno, so stacking this with Ar1macare Pro although that might be overkill.

How would you dose PCT? Most likely going to run HCG with the Nolva & Clomid.

How would you dose the MENT? I am 170lbs, 24 years old, around 13%BF, this would make my 3rd cycle, my first 2 were Prohormones.

Ar1macare Pro includes the following (PIC ATTACHED):

Attachments

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
25mg Ment daily. Start with 12.5mg of exemestane everyday.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Start with 25 a day, gradually move the dose to 50 if sides are low. Run 4-6 weeks.
Apparently you can run it between 50 and 100mg but I wouldn't reccomend doing anything heavy with trest, especially if you haven't ran it.
What's your cycle history?
Height and weight?
Diet? Goals for this cycle?
What does your pct look like?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Start with 25 a day, gradually move the dose to 50 if sides are low. Run 4-6 weeks.
Apparently you can run it between 50 and 100mg but I wouldn't reccomend doing anything heavy with trest, especially if you haven't ran it.
What's your cycle history?
Height and weight?
Diet? Goals for this cycle?
What does your pct look like?
We need to know these ^^^

xtothea420

Awards
What's your cycle history? Ran testplexx 450 and Monstrocity.

-Halodrol 25mg
-DMZ 20mg
-M1 , 4ADD 25mg
-Methylstenbolone 6mg
-Milk Thistle

That was 3x a day. Very methylated, very dangerous. Never doing that again.

Height and weight? 5'9" 170lbs bf 13%
Diet? Goals for this cycle? Diet: Currently bulking. Going to keep this vague unless you need to know more. Goals: 15lbs gain would be nice. Hopefully this cycle has no major sides and PCT is smooth.

What does your pct look like? Nolva + Clomid + HCG + Organ Shield. Throw in multivitamin, fish oil, etc. Unsure about dosage of PCT however.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
What's your cycle history? Ran testplexx 450 and Monstrocity.

-Halodrol 25mg
-DMZ 20mg
-M1 , 4ADD 25mg
-Methylstenbolone 6mg
-Milk Thistle

That was 3x a day. Very methylated, very dangerous. Never doing that again.

Height and weight? 5'9" 170lbs bf 13%
Diet? Goals for this cycle? Diet: Currently bulking. Going to keep this vague unless you need to know more. Goals: 15lbs gain would be nice. Hopefully this cycle has no major sides and PCT is smooth.

What does your pct look like? Nolva + Clomid + HCG + Organ Shield. Throw in multivitamin, fish oil, etc. Unsure about dosage of PCT however.
Your cycle will have sides. If i where you id expect somewhere like 8-10lbs of actual muscle gains from this if your diet is in check (think 250 protein, 600 carbs, 100 fat) and you're training is dialed in. You need to be drinking 1.5 gal a day and make sure you have your pct on hand and properly dosed before you start your cycle.

Honestly you are MUCH better off doing a cycle of test a few times before even touching this crap. Its very very very strong and I believe you'd get BETTER gains from a test cycle. Test cycle would be longer, probably cheaper and would be much easier on you. Most people wouldn't touch trest, tren or deca until maybe a 3rd or 4th cycle.

xtothea420

Awards
Unfortunately already purchased product. Many telling me running test alone is a better option. What's done is done.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately already purchased product. Many telling me running test alone is a better option. What's done is done.
Will trade you for test...

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
It sounds like from the start you where not well informed or educated on what you needed to do.
What's done is done you did buy a little bit of it, not even that much of it lol. Now what you need to do is spend some time researching serms, AI's, how to do a successful pct, learn side effects and how to combat them and learn what your body needs diet wise and get on a solid diet for a few months before you attempt a cycle.
Save this crap for another time.
And you should also have sorted out blood work because you've never really done a real cycle before and on your first cycle you wont be able to accurately guess what is going on and how to combat the side effects so you need to get sorted out where you can get blood work done at least twice during your cycle for your first time and then again after pct.

xtothea420

Awards
It sounds like from the start you where not well informed or educated on what you needed to do.
What's done is done you did buy a little bit of it, not even that much of it lol. Now what you need to do is spend some time researching serms, AI's, how to do a successful pct, learn side effects and how to combat them and learn what your body needs diet wise and get on a solid diet for a few months before you attempt a cycle.
Save this crap for another time.
And you should also have sorted out blood work because you've never really done a real cycle before and on your first cycle you wont be able to accurately guess what is going on and how to combat the side effects so you need to get sorted out where you can get blood work done at least twice during your cycle for your first time and then again after pct.
I'm open and all ears to any articles, or information you deem would be good to get up on. I'm not too prideful to take advice from those that have been there.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
This forum and Google is full of educate, tried and true advice. Just use the search function