Prohormone/SARM recommendations for an intermediate level lifter

miragedeb

Awards
I have been out from the BB scene for almost an year and got back to it about a month ago. I am 5'7" and 170 lbs, 31 yrs old, training for almost 6 years. BF% is close to 10% and I consume 2200 cals per day. The goal is get leaner and get down to 8-9% BF.

I have used AAS, PH's in the past but don't want to get down the route of anything too potent and side effects inducing now since my wife and I wish to start a family in the next 2-3 years. I see that a lot of PH's got banned and SARMS are the new thing but reading a lot of articles on SARMS makes it seem like they aren't a good choice.

My current stack is XI-KT (Icon-11) [2-3 ml/day) , PES Erase, EC combo. Just looking at adding something more potent to the mix. Any recommendations?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
The andros are getting pretty great results from everyone if recomp is the goal something like Sup3r-1 and Epidrone would be a great stack , I've used most Sarms and had much better results with the andros then with any of them

miragedeb

Awards
Thanks for the quick response. Will Epidrone be enough on its own? Supr3-1 sounds like superdrol and maybe more geared towards a bulk. My sole intention is to cut here.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response. Will Epidrone be enough on its own? Supr3-1 sounds like superdrol and maybe more geared towards a bulk. My sole intention is to cut here.
My bad! I mixed it up for some reason thought it was a recomp lol, super 1 is awesome for a lean bulk too just so you can keep in mind for future runs, that's if you don't get too lethargic. I think epidrone would be great during a cut it'll help keep muscles full and maintain while dropping weight and get you harder and stronger. Definitely a good choice in a caloric defecit , maybe some androcrine (td laxo) to make sure the joints don't get too dry

miragedeb

Awards
Perfect. Thank you. Two last questions:

1. Do I need on-cycle support?
2. Do I need a PCT other than Nolva 25/25/25/25 for 4 weeks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cycle support is optional although always a good idea. I recommend Arimacare Pro if you do use a cycle support. Nolva is a great choice for pct, but I would only do 20/10/10/10. This cycle wouldn't require the same SERM dosage as a heavy AAS/DS cycle IMO.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

I second what jerbrook said , OCT not necessary but better with some arimicare at least, and pct 20/20/10/10 helped me jump back from a andro cycle no problem . Nothing else would be necessary but some Sup3r pct (or Alphamax xt) and/or Sustain Alpha would make it even bette bro , I used Alphamax and SA (with some natty anabolics) and hit PRs in PCT haha plus the sky rocket libido was not something I'd complain about lol

miragedeb

Awards
Hey guys,

I had been dosing Epidrone at 3 caps a day (300 mg total) but a few of my experienced peeps mentioned that Epiandro doesn't work at dosages less than 1200mg.

So have I been under-dosing and should I bump up the dosage to 12 caps a day?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Epiandro is usually used as a Base (solo or in combo) for more anabolic substances like 1-Andro (or SARMs like Ostarine), being more androgenic (2 Step DHT). You should see some acute aggression/strength increases before workouts and "feel" good while on other compounds that can cause lethargy, etc...

Are you taking it solo? If you are taking other things and still feel raring to go to the gym/bedroom, then it's doing it's job. 300-1000+ mg are what I've seen run on here. I guess if you wanted to see what it does solo - max it out... but as a Base, I use just enough to get the job done (which was 300-600mg - I forget, last time I ran it).

miragedeb

Awards
Thanks for the response. I am on Epiandro + XI-KT (Icon -11) + Arimistane stack. Not using anything more anabolic which means that I should dose Epi at 1200 mg then?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thanks for the response. I am on Epiandro + XI-KT (Icon -11) + Arimistane stack. Not using anything more anabolic which means that I should dose Epi at 1200 mg then?
I would wait for someone who is more experienced than me, who is knowledgeable about doing solo DHT compound cycles (I don't think the 11-Keto is doing much in a negative way, to you - so I'd consider this a DHT cycle). I've only used it as a Base.