BOLADROL

Giants95

Awards
I just started my first Boladrol cycle yesterday.
I'm dosing at 6mg per day broken up into 3mg twice a day.
Just wondering does anybody have any experience with this compound? What should I exspect as far as gains go? I was going to post a pic of my current physique but can't because of the 100 post count.
I want to get the most out of this cycle so all input is greatly appreciated!

Giants95

Awards
Only side noticed so far is a very mild headache shortly after taking a dose.
Not sure if it's the Boladro or the cycle guard that I'm taking with it.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I have some boladrol in my cabinet. It's been there for probably 6 months.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
6 mgs is a lot.. you run this before?
headaches are proving me right.. id back it off a bit.. like 3 mgs or so.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Why haven't you ran it?
Because to get decent gains you need upwards to 12 mg's a day. The level of toxicity isn't worth it when I have access to better stuff. Lol. I'd rather just cruise on some test and deca or something like that. I ordered it for whatever stupid reason though, and ended up running m1t instead, then after that I did dbol, then anavar, so I've just never really had the urge to do it considering I dint want to stack it with the other toxic orals I've been taking.

Giants95

Awards
6 mgs is a lot.. you run this before?
headaches are proving me right.. id back it off a bit.. like 3 mgs or so.
Ok. Well my urine looks really good. It's a very light neon green like always from my vitamins. I'll probably knock down the dose. Got any more tips for this cycle?
This is also my first cycle. I've done other cycles like sarms and other "natty" anabolics. And I also took accutane almost 2 years ago and my blooods were always good on it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
holy **** bro.. boladrol for your first cycle??!!! fuk me in the goat ass.
I would highly recommend you reconsider doseing daily and just use as a pre work out. srs. this is like the most potent steroid ever next to methyl tren. ok so you have yellow piss.. at that dose (6mgs) you will have dark brown piss in a couple weeks and no amount of water intake will wash it away. I know im older and use a little more caution than some, but you will do your self many favors by following my advice. tips...
lots of tudca and probably cycle assist as well.
lots of food ...
lots of water ..
lots of reps.

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Definitely pick up some TUDCA if you don't have any. I don't know much about bola other than its super liver toxic. TUDCA and NAC, and lots of it

xGetxLeanX

Awards
I would go for 4mgs also, 6 seems to be on the high side for more experienced folk

Giants95

Awards
I know you can't site sources here but where can I search for some tudca? I don't think amazon is that reliable because I almost bought some but didn't trust that it would be legit. I'm currently taking cycle guard that has NAC and I'm also taking a liver detoxifying product by NOW foods which also has NAC in it.

I'd appreciate the help thank y'all.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I know you can't site sources here but where can I search for some tudca? I don't think amazon is that reliable because I almost bought some but didn't trust that it would be legit. I'm currently taking cycle guard that has NAC and I'm also taking a liver detoxifying product by NOW foods which also has NAC in it.

I'd appreciate the help thank y'all.
Amazon is reliable... OL sells their tudca and brawn sells their tudca through Amazon, those are the 2 brands I'd trust

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
are you thinking about msten?
12 mgs is nose bleed dosing.
No. That is just from reading dozens of logs. Everyone that logged it at the recommended dose got **** gains and just a bunch of sides. It was later found to get decent gains in size you had to do a minimum of 9 mg's a day. 12 being the sweet spot. The problem with that is at the end of 4 weeks, your internal health is about as good as a 800lbs morbidly obese person with a brain tumor. That's why I never ended up taking it. Hundred other drugs that can give you similar gains with 1/100th the risk.

Giants95

Awards
Amazon is reliable... OL sells their tudca and brawn sells their tudca through Amazon, those are the 2 brands I'd trust
Thanks im buying some now. How many mg should I dose per day and how should I split it up? Should I take it the same time I take the ph?
I got brawn and one day shipping: 60 caps @ 250mg each

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thanks im buying some now. How many mg should I dose per day and how should I split it up? Should I take it the same time I take the ph?
I got brawn and one day shipping: 60 caps @ 250mg each
i take 250-500mg per methyl.. Right now im on winstrol and mechabol so im at about 750mg tudca and 3 cycle supports

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No. That is just from reading dozens of logs. Everyone that logged it at the recommended dose got **** gains and just a bunch of sides. It was later found to get decent gains in size you had to do a minimum of 9 mg's a day. 12 being the sweet spot. The problem with that is at the end of 4 weeks, your internal health is about as good as a 800lbs morbidly obese person with a brain tumor. That's why I never ended up taking it. Hundred other drugs that can give you similar gains with 1/100th the risk.
I think your referring to the second run of the phf bola? reason being it wasn't as strong as the first batch or as strong as the latest batch. the OG and new version are pure and potent.. still not trying to argue just trying to sort out the differences

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I think your referring to the second run of the phf bola? reason being it wasn't as strong as the first batch or as strong as the latest batch. the OG and new version are pure and potent.. still not trying to argue just trying to sort out the differences
Oh, I see. I never paid attention to if anyone said anything about what batch it was or anything of the sort.

Giants95

Awards
Just an update:
No more headaches
My appetite has increased significantly
I'm hitting biceps/back/abs today so I'll update on how that goes

Giants95

Awards
Update: Just checked my blood pressure and was 98/59 and my pulse was 79. Which is really good so I will update you guys in 2 weeks

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Update: Just checked my blood pressure and was 98/59 and my pulse was 79. Which is really good so I will update you guys in 2 weeks
Wait, wtf? That isn't a good blood pressure. Lol. Do you ever pass out? That low of blood pressure you should be having problems with dizziness and feeling lightheaded

Giants95

Awards
I thought it was good. But then again I do feel really tired, I've also been sleeping in a tent the past 3 days. I just got back home from camping

Giants95

Awards
Just took my second dose for today. I'm about to head out to the gym!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. It's very common when increasing the dose on an oral androgen (or beginning one) to get blood pressure spikes after administration for a bit. Usually lasts the first week. If it continues, that's when I'd worry.

6mgs isn't crazy. Aside from the alpha testers using the liquid, almost nobody has logged a bola cycle with less than that. Everything I've found still reported crap gains til they used 12-18/day, and of course it was side heavy there and rough on bloods. Sounds like an AI is a great idea with it, btw.

I would recommend TUDCA and NAC for all oral cycles, except the dhea compounds - and it won't hurt there either, they have positive effects on lipids.

Giants95

Awards
Thanks for the advice. My tudca will be at my mailbox tomorrow. I'll probably dose it 500mg per day, taking 250 in the morning and 250 at night

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats really low. I would go to a dr if that really is your bp. 120/80 is average bp

Giants95

Awards
Where did you get your bp checked?
Got it checked at a local Walmart (LOL) so I'm not sure if it's even accurate. A family member has a real bp machine so I'm going to go get it checked out there tomorrow

Giants95

Awards
Just got home from the gym.
I had a pretty average workout. I didn't notice much abnormal except a slight faster heart rate. I pushed harder today as well.
Mood is on the up and up.
Pumps were good.

I'm going to slam shoulders tomorrow and will update on how that goes.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Got it checked at a local Walmart (LOL) so I'm not sure if it's even accurate. A family member has a real bp machine so I'm going to go get it checked out there tomorrow
You should get one too, its a tool you need when you cycle

Giants95

Awards
Had a crazy day today.
Mood was good all day.
It seems as if my appetite is through the roof. I just want to eat eat eat.
I'm fixing to head out to the gym and hit some shoulders/calves.
Will update on how that goes

And also, my TUDCA just came in, will be taking my first dose tonight before bed!

Giants95

Awards
Update:
Just got home from the gym. I had a good workout.
It's starting to look like my muscle are fuller but no real noticeable strength increases yet ��.
Since I'm almost 5 days in, I'll start weighing my self every morning and start loging weight gain.
I'm about to drink my PWO shake and do some school work.
I will get back to y'all tomorrow!

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. My tudca will be at my mailbox tomorrow. I'll probably dose it 500mg per day, taking 250 in the morning and 250 at night
Do 750-1000 mg tudca pr day.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Btw, what's your age?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
24 years old been training 5 years
OK Thanx.
probably should have picked another compound for your first cycle, but hope you'll be ok.
Don't forget the liver and support supps, and do a serm pct.

Giants95

Awards
Just got home from my clinical class.
It seems as if my muscles are harder and I feel stronger today.
I'm hitting legs later today and will update on how that goes.

Giants95

Awards
DAY 6:
So I'm just now finishing up my leg/ab day and haven't really noticed anything extreme yet. Muscle are somewhat fuller.
The only good thing I really noticed is more aggression and definitely did some insane ab work today. Felt more energized today in the gym.

But still no crazy strength increases

Giants95

Awards
DAY 7:
Weighed my self this morning and I'm still at the same weight.
Woke up feeling good. My sleep has been good.
Drank a protein shake before class and now I kind of feel like ****. This happens sometimes when I drink a shake super early so it's not abnormal for me.
I'm doing chest/triceps today so I'll update how that goes.

Giants95

Awards
DAY 7: Update:
Shirt feels tighter, I can tell a couple of guys are mirin and I can feel the hate lol. But then again I always get that. Just today seems a little different. I feel like People are starting to notice a bit of a change in me.(could be in my head) One girl said I looked stronger.
My back feels bigger and pumped.(my back has always been my strongest muscle group)

Can't wait for the gym tonight.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 4