Natty Anabolics in PCT

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
What's your favorite natty anabolic to run in pct?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Nah, Ive always found the ecdysteroid/sapanoid family of compounds a bit suspishy...Ive still to try our laxo.
Lol.. I thought the same when I came across rhanderol..

What about GW? Have you ever thrown cardar1ne in your pct? I've read that it can help get lipids back to normal..

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Lol.. I thought the same when I came across rhanderol..

What about GW? Have you ever thrown cardar1ne in your pct? I've read that it can help get lipids back to normal..
No, never used, but I think there are cheaper more practical ways to achieve that...leaving you the $$ to spend on something else. I mean, your lipids should normalise on their own anyway, as long as youre not eating crap.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epicatechin is my favorite pct natty anabolic by far

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Youve had some success with str3ngth in the past eh man? Did you use caps or td?
Strength was ok but I really liked epicatechin, helped keep my strength up and helped me keep close to my on cycle weight. I thought the strength helped a lot but had the same results when using just epicatechin and no laxo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hercules by Sparta. Other laxos didn't notice anything at same dosages.

Epicatechin, every company I've tried anyway, is better for pumps, but that's not really important to me.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried betaine anhydrous aka TMG? I'm seeing some great results and its extremely cheap

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I definitely agree on epicatechin. Great stuff, especially for endurance/recovery. Forskolin is good too. Laxogenin did nothing for me though.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I've only tried Follidrone 2 and don't know what I think about it..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
That's originally what I was gonna run... I've finally got my shoulder bursitis under control and worry ArA might make it flare up again.

I love xgels though. Solid product.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried betaine anhydrous aka TMG? I'm seeing some great results and its extremely cheap
For what that costs in bulk you should be taking that year round already lol. Idk if it works but the science says it does and it doesn't hurt. I drink it from my Green Mag daily.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT stacked with X-Gels. You will be covered with an AI, test boosting ingredients and X-Gels are great for strength.

Betaine is great and everyone should use it. I will post some links below for you, even though it looks like you did your homework. PowerMax XT contains the full dose, 2.5 grams of betaine, 5 grams of creatine, 2.5 grams of -alanyl ; glutamine for recovery. It is a complete ergogenic aid that will improve performance, strength and recovery. You get all of that, and some other valuable ingredients for a dollar a day.

http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

http://www.ergo-log.com/the-anabolic-effect-of-betaine.html

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
For what that costs in bulk you should be taking that year round already lol. Idk if it works but the science says it does and it doesn't hurt. I drink it from my Green Mag daily.
I started 2 months ago and will indeed be taking it year round. It's dirt cheap for the bulk powder I get

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
AlphaMax XT stacked with X-Gels. You will be covered with an AI, test boosting ingredients and X-Gels are great for strength.

Betaine is great and everyone should use it. I will post some links below for you, even though it looks like you did your homework. PowerMax XT contains the full dose, 2.5 grams of betaine, 5 grams of creatine, 2.5 grams of -alanyl ; glutamine for recovery. It is a complete ergogenic aid that will improve performance, strength and recovery. You get all of that, and some other valuable ingredients for a dollar a day.

http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

Thanks. I have read these studies and similar ones. This is what made me start taking it

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did Triumph and X Gels, Ep1c Unleashed and Testify. Did its job and then some.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established

Yeah I already got a couple bottles of Alphamax XT for after my SERM.. Great product. Does powermax XT have creatine mono or this hcl sh1t all the new products seem to have these days?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I already got a couple bottles of Alphamax XT for after my SERM.. Great product. Does powermax XT have creatine mono or this hcl sh1t all the new products seem to have these days?
Powermax XT is mono! Plus the Betaine and L-Alanyl L-Glutamine that Ant mentioned above. It also has Glycerol, COP, Taurine, Amentoflavone and Electrolytes.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Powermax XT is mono! Plus the Betaine and L-Alanyl L-Glutamine that Ant mentioned above. It also has Glycerol, COP, Taurine, Amentoflavone and Electrolytes.

Yeah buddy... I'm actually gonna pick some of that up!!! Anyone got a discount code?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I used to go with ara/anabeta after pct for my natty run but this year I want my lipid levels to normalize so epicathecin was my product of choice. My strength is still intact so I say it's working as planned. I might run it for a good 16 weeks and I might do anabeta elite with it when I get a few bottles of epicurus again.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I have several Laxo-Epicat (BPS Androcrine and OL Ep1c Unleashed, Chaos & Pain Legendary) products in the stockpile for my next run; as well as 3 bottles ARA (2 SNS XGels and one generic brand) + OL Triumph...here is my personal master plan.
Run the Laxo-Epicat products (and Sustain Alpha) at highest recommended clinical doses in PCT, stabalize levels and then switch to a VERY conservative bulk...with the XGels and Tr1umph.

I have also used Primeval Labs Super Rhanderol in PCT and had good success.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna run Laxo, HMB, PA and either GW or epicatechin while in pct... After I'm done with Clomid, I'm gonna run 8 weeks of Alphamax XT with PA. I'm thinking 12 wks of phosphamuscle...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I might add Invictus to my PCT stack too... Has anyone run Invictus for cortisol control?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All 4 together?? Or triumph as X gels as a set and ep1c and unleashed?
All 4 together brah

I started all 4 a week before PCT so when I came off they were already built up in my system. Worked very well.

sespress

Awards
All 4 together brah

I started all 4 a week before PCT so when I came off they were already built up in my system. Worked very well.
I got testify and alphamax XT on hand along with follidrone 2.0. if I had to add one of the other stuff you were using (cash limits) which would you pick to add?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got testify and alphamax XT on hand along with follidrone 2.0. if I had to add one of the other stuff you were using (cash limits) which would you pick to add?
I never ran Alphamax or Follidrone. But I'd go with Testify and give Follidrone a shot. When done with Testify wait a couple weeks then do Alphamax

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Epicatechin is my favorite pct natty anabolic by far
How many milligrams of it do you use bro? Asking cause I have tried it without to much success. Maybe I wasn't taking enough?

sespress

Awards
How many milligrams of it do you use bro? Asking cause I have tried it without to much success. Maybe I wasn't taking enough?
It's the one supplement that people either think it is amazing or say they didn't get anything from it. I keep reading both types of review on it.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
It's the one supplement that people either think it is amazing or say they didn't get anything from it. I keep reading both types of review on it.
I think I'm like that with Follidrone 2... I've noticed an increase in vascularity when I'm running it in a deficit. That's about it.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
How do you dose TMG? 1.25g twice a day or 2.5 all at once? Just got bulk powder in the mail.. about a 1yr supply for $22.. can't beat that sh1t!!!

Also, is it better to dose pre or post workout?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you dose TMG? 1.25g twice a day or 2.5 all at once? Just got bulk powder in the mail.. about a 1yr supply for $22.. can't beat that sh1t!!!

Also, is it better to dose pre or post workout?
I've always just gone with 2.5g once per day, for the sake of being easier. Timing isn't all that important; just get your 2.5g day really. I've used the bulk powder before, but just get my daily creatine and betaine from PowerMax XT now.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Some people swear they get acute strength benefits dosing it pre wo.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
HMB-Ca and PA from granules. But I take them year round, so minus the SERMs, I'm always in PCT I guess :D

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Huh.. I thought 3g was all that was needed.. The_Old_Guy, what's your reasoning for dosing that high? Is there that much more of a benefit? I might up my dose during PCT.....

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Huh.. I thought 3g was all that was needed.. The_Old_Guy, what's your reasoning for dosing that high? Is there that much more of a benefit? I might up my dose during PCT.....
Because I'm too lazy to scrape a 1cc scoop against the rim - I estimate a heaping 1cc scoop to be 1.5g. 3g is what showed benefit in the research - you are correct. It's cheap, so I don't lose sleep over going through a Kilo in 250 days vs 333 :D

There's also this, for the anal nerds:

http://www.hmb.org/about-hmb/science-instead-of-hype/how-to-take-hmb/